Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 20/02/2010, 04:08 AM

Default V.I. for Blonde Coffee

Hi all, am posting these photos for V.I. on behalf of Blonde Coffee whom is my daughter and is at present doing volunteer work in Cambodia and at times doesn't have the best internet connection. Don't forget to click next on the link so that you can see all of the available photos .

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/a...annah/?start=0
Old 20/02/2010, 10:13 AM

Cant help but notice certain similarity with Vera Farmiga.

vera_farmiga.jpg

Maybe INFp then?
Old 20/02/2010, 11:41 AM

Would you say I am a different personality to Suzzy or the same, or hard to say SG? I know some people have put her down as INFp also.
Old 20/02/2010, 11:43 AM

Personality? Probably different. Type? Probably the same.
Old 20/02/2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
Personality? Probably different. Type? Probably the same.
Hi SG, so just to clarify, are you saying both Blonde Coffee and myself are likely to be using INFp personality type but both of course have our own unique personalities?
Old 20/02/2010, 04:34 PM

I'd say same Psychological Type is a better expression.
Old 20/02/2010, 06:02 PM

I can't VI her other than Extroverted Rational (EJ). If I haven't had the other details I'd say ESTj.

Nice pics, btw!

Suzzy, I just thought of something. Considering how we described the differences between Fi and Fe in this thread: http://www.socionics.com/forums/show...1709#post21709
...and assuming that Blonde Coffee is an Fe type, you should have noted this lack of Fi but Fe in her already, I assume. Did you note such thing?

Last edited by mihai_m; 20/02/2010 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20/02/2010, 07:25 PM

I think I used to think Blonde Coffee was some Delta NF, but now I'm not so sure. I can see some things that indicate a dynamic temperament. Just based on my intuition, I'm almost tempted to say Alpha SF for some reason. Nice pictures btw.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).

Last edited by RSV3; 20/02/2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 20/02/2010, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
I think I used to think Blonde Coffee was some Delta NF, but now I'm not so sure. I can see some things that indicate a dynamic temperament. Just based on my intuition, I'm almost tempted to say Alpha SF for some reason. Nice pictures btw.
Hannah and I are pretty convinced that we are in the same quadra and Alpha does fit our behaviour together. We love to theorize, be playful, keep an open mind, joke, be nice to everyone, forgive easily, give gifts, have coffees and lunch together. We both dislike dramas and tire of overly dramatic people though will always be nice. Spending time together is very easy .
http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Socion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai_m View Post
Suzzy, I just thought of something. Considering how we described the differences between Fi and Fe in this thread: http://www.socionics.com/forums/show...1709#post21709
...and assuming that Blonde Coffee is an Fe type, you should have noted this lack of Fi but Fe in her already, I assume. Did you note such thing?
I believe that Blonde Coffee and I are using the same type of Feeling whether this be or .

Last edited by Suzzy; 20/02/2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21/02/2010, 06:23 AM

wow suzzy!! how many pics of me did u put up... =S lol and thanks

yes, i feel very much that i am in the same quadra at least as suzzy, we come to the same conclusions on everything, and easily spend time together no stress or burden at all to each other. Very laid-back relationship where we can be ourselves. Have fun theorising coming up with ideas together. And as far as ive read it fits the Alpha quadra best. But always open to another if its the case.

What makes people go with SJ or T? just out of curiousity.
Old 22/02/2010, 02:34 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
Hannah and I are pretty convinced that we are in the same quadra and Alpha does fit our behaviour together. We love to theorize, be playful, keep an open mind, joke, be nice to everyone, forgive easily, give gifts, have coffees and lunch together. We both dislike dramas and tire of overly dramatic people though will always be nice. Spending time together is very easy .
http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Socion
Something to keep in mind is that while you may feel that you fit a certain quadra best, if you can't find a suitable type in that quadra, it doesn't fit as well as you think. I speak from past experience here. Are there any Alpha types that fit?
Old 22/02/2010, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Something to keep in mind is that while you may feel that you fit a certain quadra best, if you can't find a suitable type in that quadra, it doesn't fit as well as you think. I speak from past experience here. Are there any Alpha types that fit?
Well the only Alpha types I think I could ever consider are the two introverted ones. I like the descriptions of ISFp's they sound like nice people, but am I one, probably not, I am just too non sensing. So am I INTj? Don't know. I think I am probably feeling but at times I do wonder and so do others if in fact I am thinking as I am quite an objective person - for now I have put the objectiveness down to enneagram type.
Old 22/02/2010, 10:09 AM

I have no idea why you assume laid back means Alpha.
Old 22/02/2010, 10:17 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
I have no idea why you assume laid back means Alpha.
Probably the whole "eat, drink, kick back" sort of thing.

Wouldn't/Couldn't SEIs and LIIs be more laid-back, though?
Old 22/02/2010, 10:30 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
Well the only Alpha types I think I could ever consider are the two introverted ones. I like the descriptions of ISFp's they sound like nice people, but am I one, probably not, I am just too non sensing. So am I INTj? Don't know. I think I am probably feeling but at times I do wonder and so do others if in fact I am thinking as I am quite an objective person - for now I have put the objectiveness down to enneagram type.
I think you're an ethical type, and basing on internet examples (as it seems best comparison since I don't know you both in real life), I think that you're Fe over Fi.

My other internet example would be Elevate, who I think is INFj rather than INFp.

Eh, you just seem to be a bit more personal and less 'logical' reasoning to be T. And at the risk of playing stereotypes, you get on too well with people to be INTj (sorry INTj's) - and to be logical type in general.

Dunno if this article helps:

http://www.socionics.ru/personality_development.htm

Although I can't access it just now to put the actual quote up, she refers to programmers where there's an F type, and note how they are especially skilled at getting on with people. Of course 'getting on' with people can be learned behaviour, but it just seems to me you are more natural at it, which although not always, I think is typically a skill where F types are just better at.

But, I don't pick up much in the way of Te or Ti in your posts.

So I say Fe for now. With the above in mind, I find that you are quite engaging, in a way I think Fe types are good at - at least ime irl too.
Old 22/02/2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Probably the whole "eat, drink, kick back" sort of thing.

Wouldn't/Couldn't SEIs and LIIs be more laid-back, though?
I wish it could have been that simple. Have emotions = F type, absent minded - N type, etc, etc. Unfortunately unless you care about the truth more than stroking own ego, that is not that simple.
Old 22/02/2010, 01:39 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
I wish it could have been that simple. Have emotions = F type, absent minded - N type, etc, etc. Unfortunately unless you care about the truth more than stroking own ego, that is not that simple.
True wise words.
Old 22/02/2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
I think you're an ethical type, and basing on internet examples (as it seems best comparison since I don't know you both in real life), I think that you're Fe over Fi.

My other internet example would be Elevate, who I think is INFj rather than INFp.
I don't think that I have read a posting etc by Elevate and when I went to her page not much info was there, so I can't use her as an example yet for INFj. But I will keep an eye out for her writing style etc when she does post.

Quote:
Eh, you just seem to be a bit more personal and less 'logical' reasoning to be T. And at the risk of playing stereotypes, you get on too well with people to be INTj (sorry INTj's) - and to be logical type in general.

Dunno if this article helps:

http://www.socionics.ru/personality_development.htm

Although I can't access it just now to put the actual quote up, she refers to programmers where there's an F type, and note how they are especially skilled at getting on with people. Of course 'getting on' with people can be learned behaviour, but it just seems to me you are more natural at it, which although not always, I think is typically a skill where F types are just better at.
The page was written in Russian and when I tried to translate it this is what I got unfortunately.

Mistake 404
The required page on a site is absent
The possible reasons on which there was this mistake:
* the address of page is incorrectly specified
Check up correctness of a set of the address of page in an address line of a browser

I note that you also had trouble accessing the page also so maybe I will try later.

Quote:
But, I don't pick up much in the way of Te or Ti in your posts.

So I say Fe for now. With the above in mind, I find that you are quite engaging, in a way I think Fe types are good at - at least ime irl too.
Old 23/02/2010, 09:04 AM
Gone on holiday...

OK, it used to be in English, i'll look into that.