Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 29/01/2010, 04:46 AM

Cool Type Changed?!

I have actually been studying up lately, believe it or not,

-and realize that when I take a Socionics test, like RSV3's, or the one posted in the forums

My typing is SEE and not IEI
(or EIE? The ENFp one, ok ok maybe I need to study a bit more)

Freaking me out. Major stuff.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have tested ENFp on Myers for years
...and I don't know if anybody else has experienced this...but its almost like...I have evolved?

I am 22 years old...Im not as lovey dovey at all, more detached, waaay more literal. But still emotional!!!

And I have masses of random aquaintances, and bad at keeping closer friends. Gets boring.

Its eating at me; I don't know whats wrong with me.

The main difference I am seeing with SEE and IEI or EIE (ENFp) whatnot is that SEE is conventional and ENFp's are not conventional.

I am conventional in an artsy-unconventional way; pop-surrealist painter. But Im still wierd compared to the rest of the population.
And, I mean, I want to be a day-trader, and thats right up SEE's alley..

Im detached in the manner that Im so focused on all the possiblilities, that I can't attach very closely to guys I have dated. But I want to! But I cant anymore, only shallowly (shallowlly?? Two "L"s in that?)

I wouldn't post this if it weren't kinda? important, I am being truly honest.

I know Ive had some pretty dorky posts, and been a little too blunt sometimes, and I am sorry about those semi-crappy instances, really.

Somebody has had to have gone through this too.

Does anyone have advice or knowledge or random pieces of science on this situation?
Old 29/01/2010, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldplasticlock View Post
I have actually been studying up lately, believe it or not,

-and realize that when I take a Socionics test, like RSV3's, or the one posted in the forums

My typing is SEE and not IEI
(or EIE? The ENFp one, ok ok maybe I need to study a bit more)

Freaking me out. Major stuff.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have tested ENFp on Myers for years
...and I don't know if anybody else has experienced this...but its almost like...I have evolved?
People don't evolve into being an SEE, they devolve into one.

But all joking aside, have you considered posted a few pics? That could be probative. If I remember correctly, I've always thought you were an SEE (ESFp) (although sometimes I contemplate whether you could be ISFp).

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 29/01/2010, 09:48 AM

EIE is ENFj, did you mean IEE?
I don't know you well enough, but yous seem IEE, imo.
Old 29/01/2010, 05:35 PM

Red face

http://www5.snapfish.com/slideshow/A...27_2076949027/

Thats it. Whew that was hard. I try to remain M.I.A. online...Im not on facebook. I don't care about technology either, I break everything, or put it in water. I dont try anymore. So, sorry its a bit dated.

I looked up ISFp, and Im not avoidant at all, nor do I get unpleasant feelings, and Im always talking to random people and [mostly] cracking jokes, and my boyfriend is an ISFp and we have a really rlly great relationship. And I could Never be a stay-at-home person, (a career possibility for ISFp) Never. Id go nuts.
So, thats about it.
I dont like parties, where people just talk and eat and meh, I like Activities.

Like, playing sports, concerts, studying, painting, seeing movies, singing, leisurely studying, changing hair colors, etc.
I hate cellphones. I try to keep it low-batt at all times so I can have an excuse to not be on the phone. But I like texting.
And I can't sit down and study, I study while on the stationary bike.
And in class I draw while listening to the professor.
Or, if I cant talk to other people during lecture, Ill try to find opportunities to answer questions or ask questions to the professor, or I will look out the window. But I make good grades. Yep. thats all Ive got.
Does that help???

SEE, IEIE, EEI?

Oh and, eh, I am exactly like the main guy in the movie 500 Days of Summer. Exactly.
Every single mannerism.
Sorry I rambled, I couldve just told you that I was like that guy in the movie and be off with it. So. Whatever that guy is is what I am too lol

Eh.

Last edited by goldplasticlock; 29/01/2010 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30/01/2010, 03:18 PM

I checked that guy on youtube and I could take the character as ESTj. But what I saw was limited, although that doesn't seem to be a movie on my taste to have it.
So, whatever, maybe consider ESTj as well?...

Oh, and the picture makes me think to an ESTj, yes - although I don't use VI so much.
Old 30/01/2010, 04:36 PM
The Looks

Quote:
Oh and, eh, I am exactly like the main guy in the movie 500 Days of Summer. Exactly.
Every single mannerism.
Sorry I rambled, I couldve just told you that I was like that guy in the movie and be off with it. So. Whatever that guy is is what I am too lol
Characters in movies are not real and therefore do not have real types. Sometimes it can be a fun exercise to type characters based on their strong elements, but characters are created for the story they're in, and their traits are somewhat arbitrarily created to serve the needs of the story.

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 31/01/2010, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Hmm, after seeing this picture I will need to reassess my initial conclusion.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 31/01/2010, 01:21 PM

Some sort of ENFx?
Old 03/02/2010, 03:53 AM

Looks like we have a Cold Case Socionics Profile.

Maybe I, as a #2 combo [with no mustard] personality, should just become a movie character. Seems like they have it easier, expressing with their little arbitrary traits all the time. Jerks.

Anyway, Thanks for the effort, you guys. You rock. (being honest)
Old 03/02/2010, 08:32 PM

Type can not change...behavior can change.