Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 24/08/2011, 06:29 PM

Default Orphan Having Difficulty in Typing

Hey you guys,
Hope the day goin well for you.
I have a unique issue with typing myself: Im an orphan.
I do not know which type I am, uh. My condition has made me extremely self-reliant and private; very distant, extremely so. Yet, I am equally good enough to establish rapport and have hundreds of aquaintances, everywhere. I commonly get the line "you know everybody" and bave the classic Salesperson way to me, minus being a jerkface to people.

Here are some bullet points, please help. Very difficult to see which one I am.

- Im into numbers and analysis. Im into anything and everything.
-I am the leader, separate from groups. My equals have come up to me asking me to "assign" them to activities.
-Extreme energy, always doing and thinking only of what Im doing, can direct everyone as well as myself and help friends all at once
(yet I always get typed as an N on jung tests)
-My weakness is self-regulation and vanity, yet I do not critically judge others appearances, so all kinds of people feel comfortable with me. Too much so for me, so usually I end up attempting not to talk to them if they get too cozy with me.
-I am an extreme Devil's Advocate and have an odd, especially for a girl, sardonic confrontational style to me. I will tell you off and you wont be offended by it.
-Regardless of anything, I will find a way to enter any debate, with proper judgment, and people allow it and listen to me. I will defend the waiter who peed in your drink, just for fun. It will slightly annoy you, so I put it on thinly and hint at it, unless I want to make a ruckus, which Im extremely skilled at doing.
-I use emotions. I can be feeling bad and you'd never know because I can have fun whenever I want with any activity, even number-crunching, even with "boring" people.
-I will find a way to make you laugh at some point, and will test various styles of humor, goofy, dry, (my usual) sardonic/crude/cynical, girly, blue
-I would rather eat yogurt for three days to get to eat a beautiful gourmet meal later on (aka, I hate any supposed "5 star" places, Id rather support IHOP and Cheesecake Factory) rather than eating normally without a gourmet meal.
-Spendthrift
-Can easily overwhelm people and "skip" around in conversations
"Hey, look at that chocolate store-and Joey said that, that he didnt want to go, sid you ever go to that movie I told you about? Did you read that article that I sent you, it was crazy, jeez, look at how crowded that choxolate place is, whooa, but yeah, Joey was.."
-Has been told twice by guys that they liked how direct and confident
-I have momentum, I will start the conversations, I do not have fear.
-EXTREME loner. Stands by my moral values. Writer, painter.
-I will get angry if you complain or whine, I will get angry at listless people, I make decisions in seconds, and am highly ambitious, never commited, don't pursue dating, heavy flirter, but alarms go off if people get too close, which hasnt been a problem since Im naturally emotionally stable in being alone due to my background.
-Love of sports
-Cant sit around and talk, I have a hard time with female friendships because of this. I find it extremely uncomfortable. I find friendship through sports, business, and hobbies. I am a great conversationalist. But I find talking about personal issues, although being an open person, I do not want to talk about these inner thoughts. It is cumbersome to my emotional stability and ability to do.
-An extreme doer. Just this morning I walked into the class and over fifty students were sitting there in the dark classroom. I figured out the lights, pulled down the projector and talked to the classroom while doing it, in front of a room of strangers. There is no way that I am not an Extrovert, so all of my loner tendencies throw me off. I tie those loner tendencies to my being an orphan.

What do you think?

-
Old 24/08/2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math View Post
There is no way that I am not an Extrovert, so all of my loner tendencies throw me off. I tie those loner tendencies to my being an orphan.

What do you think?
Agreed!

Will you show us a pic or two or three?
Old 24/08/2011, 10:57 PM

My shot is ENTj. But this is just a shot. Don't take it seriously.
Old 25/08/2011, 04:07 PM

Lol I wish I could put up a picture, but I don't have Facebook or anything on the internet and Im kinda sticking to my guns so to speak.
I am a vain girl. Redhead, 5'9-5'10, 120-125 lbs, supposedly I contract anorexia at 115, so I start to eat again when I reach that point (joke). My old hairstylist is on a new reality show by Bravo.
I wear Tom sneakers everyday, and sometimes go incognito by wearing baggy sweatshirts and XXL hats. Normally my uniform is pigtails, sneakers, wifebeater, intricate jewelry and dark gray denim, not blue. Not one to wear heels. Have an odd need to be able to run and walk at the pace and time that I want to. Heels limit that ability.
If that helps?
Old 25/08/2011, 09:14 PM

*chuckles
Well... red, brown, black, blonde, green or blue hairs ... who cares about that. I wanted to see your face or more! Until then look at my avatar! lol

Btw, if you have pics on your pc you can upload them here. Just click on "Manage Attachments". Who the hell needs Facebook???

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand yes, heels suck! lol
Old 30/08/2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banter View Post
*chuckles
Well... red, brown, black, blonde, green or blue hairs ... who cares about that. I wanted to see your face or more! Until then look at my avatar! lol

Btw, if you have pics on your pc you can upload them here. Just click on "Manage Attachments". Who the hell needs Facebook???

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand yes, heels suck! lol
Sorry, to me and you really. I just cant. Employers cani look up seven years into postings online, I know it seems illogical, but, due to learning from every mistake possible, I try to keep internet content to a minimum now; its an overcompensating defense mechanism I guess.

But thanks Banter, sweet of you to try and help out. I know pictures are more fun than writing. But you can paint an image with words too, whether thats better or worse, who knows.
Thanks
Old 31/08/2011, 09:36 PM

Uh-huh. I see. No need to say sorry, though!

You mentioned ESTp ... considering the information provided so far def a possibility. So, can't really argue with that.

Last edited by Banter; 31/08/2011 at 10:05 PM.