Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 25/05/2010, 05:01 AM

Thinking first is better for me, but itīs interesting to observe how people with Se on their Ego block act, itīs strong.
People with Se in ego block appear to me to have more impetus.
Old 25/05/2010, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSG View Post
Thinking first is better for me, but itīs interesting to observe how people with Se on their Ego block act, itīs strong.
People with Se in ego block appear to me to have more impetus.
First? What do you mean?
Old 25/05/2010, 05:07 AM

By impetus he means balls.
Old 25/05/2010, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemaldonado View Post
By impetus he means balls.
Yeah, you guys do have that; what about the descriptions would you say you relate with well?

Have you ever physically moved a person from in front of you to another location from touching their shoulders?

Believe me, if you insult a loved one of ESTj, they will be much more agressive then any Se leading block, ever. The difference is that they don't use it all the time, it's reservation for special occassion, I call it.

You can observe that their are real energy differences between the two ESTp/j types; one, ESTp values Fe (emotions) and the other values Fi (ethics/morals, empathy/sympathy, strive to care for humanity, live up to ideals). ESTp's have different ideals, but generally they are more self focused, it think...I don't know, maybe you can correct me on this.

A personal question: Do you prefer rough/agressive sex style?

Last edited by MDarman; 25/05/2010 at 05:16 AM.
Old 25/05/2010, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDarman View Post
First? What do you mean?
Thinking first, then Acting.

This is probably because I have either Te or Ti in Ego block, very much sure of that.

Seems like I have Si too because aesthetics... is Si... people say that liking beauty is Se, others say itīs Si, I agree itīs Si, because beauty MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD.
Old 25/05/2010, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Thinking first, then Acting.

This is probably because I have either Te or Ti in Ego block, very much sure of that.

Seems like I have Si too because aesthetics... is Si... people say that liking beauty is Se, others say itīs Si, I agree itīs Si, because beauty MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD.

Do you get the sense of MHMMM mummm goodness when you think of that? Then you have Si in your ego block, most likely.
Old 25/05/2010, 05:39 AM

Never hesitate to ask someone to repeat something
Unofficial leadership
Practical examples
Ignore ethics if situation calls for it
Do not react well to unchallenging circumstances

Moving people by their shoulder's is standard and necessary at the bar.

Quote:
Yeah, you guys do have that; what about the descriptions would you say you relate with well?

Have you ever physically moved a person from in front of you to another location from touching their shoulders?

Believe me, if you insult a loved one of ESTj, they will be much more agressive then any Se leading block, ever. The difference is that they don't use it all the time, it's reservation for special occassion, I call it.

You can observe that their are real energy differences between the two ESTp/j types; one, ESTp values Fe (emotions) and the other values Fi (ethics/morals, empathy/sympathy, strive to care for humanity, live up to ideals). ESTp's have different ideals, but generally they are more self focused, it think...I don't know, maybe you can correct me on this.

A personal question: Do you prefer rough/agressive sex style?
Let's just say, if she's not enjoying me ripping her clothes off, I didn't do something right.
Old 25/05/2010, 06:09 AM

overload

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 25/05/2010, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Do you get the sense of MHMMM mummm goodness when you think of that? Then you have Si in your ego block, most likely.
thanks maritsa , I donīt think of my mom when I see a beautiful woman, but if you meant 'wow this feels good to my eyes' then yes this is it.

iīm also addicted to music. so thatīs why iīm quite sure thereīs Si in my ego block.

pleasure coming from the 5 senses is Si-related as far as I understand socionics but as I know little...could be wrong.

Last edited by FSG; 25/05/2010 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25/05/2010, 07:41 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
overload
Poor Ryan. :P
Old 25/05/2010, 09:49 AM

The picture made me think about ESTp/SLE, the first description about ISTp/SLI, then the second description made me think about ESTj/LSE which is my overall opinion. SLEs don't have a problem with lazy people, and they're often lazy and procrastinating, IME. A difference between ESTp and ESTj is that the former prefers to make "hits" to take the pot, while ESTj's don't, the prefer constant working and development towards a fully deserved earn.

So I say ESTj.
Quote:
Hey! Take care that Fe in Ego is the most concerned about aesthetics, not Si, think about ISTp/SLI compared to INFp/IEI. I think this is important to warn about.
Old 25/05/2010, 04:41 PM

Took Turbo XL and said EST? and I took the 3 question test on another socionics website and it said I was SLE
Old 25/05/2010, 04:52 PM

Take the long one.
Old 25/05/2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai_m View Post
The picture made me think about ESTp/SLE, the first description about ISTp/SLI, then the second description made me think about ESTj/LSE which is my overall opinion. SLEs don't have a problem with lazy people, and they're often lazy and procrastinating, IME. A difference between ESTp and ESTj is that the former prefers to make "hits" to take the pot, while ESTj's don't, the prefer constant working and development towards a fully deserved earn.

So I say ESTp

Hey! Take care that Fe in Ego is the most concerned about aesthetics, not Si, think about ISTp/SLI compared to INFp/IEI. I think this is important to warn about.
Do me a favor, try to make a little more sense...I have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote:
Do me a favor, try to make a little more sense...I have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote:
Took Turbo XL and said EST? and I took the 3 question test on another socionics website and it said I was SLE
How do you arrange or care for your immediate living environment? Like your home; are you very careful about how things go?

Last edited by MDarman; 25/05/2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25/05/2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai_m View Post
SLEs don't have a problem with lazy people, and they're often lazy and procrastinating, IME.
In my own experience, SLEs can be lazy and laid back when they are doing something, but extremely impatient with other people being the same way. A couple of examples that have actually happened:
My brother wanted to watch a movie with the neighbor dude, (SLE.) But SLE didn't really feel like watching a movie so he complained that his legs hurt. However there have been several times when said SLE wanted to play tag or hide-and-seek or DDR, and tried to convince me to join the game. If I said that I wasn't really in the mood at that time, he'd gripe about me being lazy and a whiner, yadda yadda.

I'll use my SLE dad for another example: sometimes when my dad and I have gone some place (church, kyuki-do, beekeeping, whatever) he decides on the way home that he wants to stop by the store to get something. Usually if he is looking for something that he wants, then he is extremely laid back, doesn't mind browsing around and is in no hurry to get home. If, on the other hand, I asked to stop by the store to get something, then all of a sudden he is in a hurry and wants to get out of the store as fast as possible, so while I am thinking about which item of a certain kind I want to get, which is the better deal or what would work best, he's constantly bombarding me with "So is that what you want to get?" "Have you made your decision yet?" "We don't have all day, just decide!" ...etc. You get the idea.

Anyway, all this to say, when natemaldonado gets impatient with people, that doesn't necessarily indicate him being ESTj and could very well mean he is ESTp.
Old 25/05/2010, 08:29 PM

When I lived with my parents, they would complain about me leaving a mess, and when I go back to visit them, they always joke about how I'll make a mess and leave. Don't really enjoy staying over that long, rather hang with the friends.

With one of my roommates, we were both laidback, and the only complaint he fired off was when I wanted to wash my laundry and he had just finished a load and I left his wet clothes on the floor, while washing and drying mine.

I clean my room about once a week, so it's relatively organized, but its to my own preferences, nothing crazy like I'll leave my jeans some where.

If I agree to go to the store with someone and theres nothing I want there, I get impatient, but other wise, I don't mind store browsing if I know there's something I want.

I like to show up right at the time I need to be somewhere, not 10 minutes early or anything crazy like that.
Old 25/05/2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
When I lived with my parents, they would complain about me leaving a mess, and when I go back to visit them, they always joke about how I'll make a mess and leave. Don't really enjoy staying over that long, rather hang with the friends.

With one of my roommates, we were both laidback, and the only complaint he fired off was when I wanted to wash my laundry and he had just finished a load and I left his wet clothes on the floor, while washing and drying mine.

I clean my room about once a week, so it's relatively organized, but its to my own preferences, nothing crazy like I'll leave my jeans some where.

If I agree to go to the store with someone and theres nothing I want there, I get impatient, but other wise, I don't mind store browsing if I know there's something I want.

I like to show up right at the time I need to be somewhere, not 10 minutes early or anything crazy like that.

I wonder how what you say about time corresponds with or differs from the LSE's concern for it, because they have Time as a PoLR; that means, that that function stresses them out a lot, so they do tend to procrastinate and run late for things and need someone in their lives who don't criticize them for this aspect of who they are. INFj's are not a strict regulator of time either, so we are not too demanding.
Old 25/05/2010, 08:50 PM

I think a normal human being would want to be on time for an appointment, especially when moneys involved

If its a social event, I get there when I get there.. I'll tell my friends, I'll be there in 20 when it could take me 30, nothing to sweat over.
Old 25/05/2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
I think a normal human being would want to be on time for an appointment, especially when moneys involved

If its a social event, I get there when I get there.. I'll tell my friends, I'll be there in 20 when it could take me 30, nothing to sweat over.
What are your views on power and success? Which do you value more and why?
Old 25/05/2010, 09:19 PM

Success is more important to me. I'd rather be known to have accomplished something than to have power over people.