Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 03/01/2012, 07:53 AM

Default ESFjs

How to get to know one?

I have followed them. ESFj women are usually beautiful. The best type for them, they think, is ESTp. They usually are relationships with such men. ESTp usually loves her. Becomes introverted and calm. Hes Ti becomes strong. And she loves hes resolutness. The relationship is extroverted. They go out a lot. Like bars, coffeterias, where they spend their time. And once she has found her ESTp, she really likes to show to others how much she loves him.

I'd like to get to know more about these women. How to attract one, if you are not beautiful, strong, liked by others, but ESFj women don't want social misfits?
Old 04/01/2012, 03:52 PM

They are rarely single. ESFj can't live with out love and love to her, is something beautiful. Artistic. She always finds someone to be in relations with. And to love, means to her the outlook, behavior, clothes, good manners. She doesn't want someone who is social misfit.

ESFj is drawn to organisations which give structured world views. The church or something else, sociology per haps? But she isn't all ways good at developing the theory. She rather organises the social life and participates in gatherings. She likes men with bright talents and to learn a subject isn't not only in facts, but also being fascinated in that authority.

What are others experiences with that type?
Old 12/01/2012, 06:15 PM

Have you determined your own type? If so, what is it? I ask because this will help on my answer.

Old 13/01/2012, 02:25 PM

I don't know my type. I'm moderatly extroverted, because I talk a lot online. But I can't come to conclusion who am I, because I'm a lot alone.
Old 14/01/2012, 12:21 AM

Post a pic and/or tell me about yourself. Send it directly, if you don't want it on this post. Have a good weekend!

Old 14/01/2012, 11:56 AM

I'll try to do some pictures.
Old 17/01/2012, 05:05 PM

Good deal, thanks.

Old 21/01/2012, 01:14 PM

Because I'm not very liked by the people in my hometown, I'd like to demonstrate another side of ESFj. She is beutiful. But selfish in younghood. She thinks she doesn't never have to choose someone. They must choose her. Specially beutiful, muscle, adventerous males. She mostly likes them to be ESTps. Choosing by her self, is humiliating for her.

She likes to demonstrate to others her beauty, class in society, how masculine her man is, how lucky she is. And so she hangs in coffeterias and is showing to all how ideal her life is. She gossips a lot. And likes to spread the word how others are. She likes to back talk others.

The thing interesting me is, how much can her ESTp really understand her? Are hes Fi and Ne strong enough?

I know it's a but paranoid, but that's what impression young ESFjs have made for me. I have followed them in different places. Specially in coffeterias.

Here's a tip. Want to go insane? Ti is patterns and legitimates. If you want to make it expressively good, try to understand phenomenons basics, structure, connections to other theories, creative connections of different facts, methods of solving the problems. Just burst it out. Go insane with it.

I'll try to do my pictures after some weeks.