Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 18/10/2009, 04:09 PM

Default Question for the ISTps/SLIs and those who know them....

Hi! I am an ENFp/IEE, and I have a question for/about ISTps... I am interested in an ISTp guy, and we've hung out a couple of times. Nothing serious, but we have fun together and I think he likes me. I give him encouragement to let him know I like him and I guess I am just worried about giving him too much attention, which I want to avoid at all costs as I don't want to annoy him or come off as desperate. So, tips? SLIs, how often do you like to talk with or see someone you're dating?

Any and all answers and advice are welcome
Old 18/10/2009, 11:08 PM

Why don't you ask him?
Old 18/10/2009, 11:44 PM

I may... it just seems like a potentially awkward question. But in the end maybe that would be a smart thing to do.

Still, I'm curious about ISTp input here, though
Old 19/10/2009, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningIEE View Post
I may... it just seems like a potentially awkward question. But in the end maybe that would be a smart thing to do.

Still, I'm curious about ISTp input here, though
yeah that kind of stuff can be awkward. Well I'm no SLI, so hopefully someone else can give you some feedback from that perspective, I do know alot of SLI's very well though. And from my whole understanding of this whole duality malarky, the general thing is if you act on your instincts and trust yourself, things will work out as they should. If you get the feeling from him that you need to give more or less attention to progress things go with that. The level of attention that is desrired will depend on your mutual interest levels, where you are in your relationship etc.