Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 12/07/2007, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
I'm starting to think maybe it just depends on the individual's attitude towards their PoLR - if an INTp ignores or disregards his Fe PoLR, he'll likely ignore social conventions such as politeness and so on, whereas if he's aware of his PoLR or something like that, he'd attempt to appear more friendly or polite for the sake of avoiding hostilities. It's only a theory, I'm not sure what you'd make of it.
Yeah, that's what it is, only that Intuitive subtype of an INTp sacrifices his F in favour of stronger intuition. I'm pretty sure you could be Intuitive subtype though.
Old 15/07/2007, 02:01 AM

"MBTI® theory on the other hand has slightly different definition of J and P. Judgement or Perception in MBTI theory is something else and is nothing to do with Jung definition."

what a brilliant article. *rolls eyes* i love contradictions and poor grammar, really.

"Jung in his works on psychological types has clearly described types, which dominant function was Thinking or Feeling as Judging or Rational types and the types, which dominant function was Sensing or Intuition as Perceiving or Irrational types."

how the hell is "feeling" rational and "perceiving" irrational? an INTP is very rational based upon the NT function, whereas an NF person like an ENFJ absolutely abhors all forms of logic and reason.

jung's full of shit, man.
Old 15/07/2007, 08:24 AM

And you are...?
Old 15/07/2007, 02:07 PM
NS2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrig2 View Post
"MBTI® theory on the other hand has slightly different definition of J and P. Judgement or Perception in MBTI theory is something else and is nothing to do with Jung definition."

what a brilliant article. *rolls eyes* i love contradictions and poor grammar, really.

"Jung in his works on psychological types has clearly described types, which dominant function was Thinking or Feeling as Judging or Rational types and the types, which dominant function was Sensing or Intuition as Perceiving or Irrational types."

how the hell is "feeling" rational and "perceiving" irrational? an INTP is very rational based upon the NT function, whereas an NF person like an ENFJ absolutely abhors all forms of logic and reason.

jung's full of shit, man.

Okay, 1 "I told you so" in Valerie's favour. I'll shut up now.
Old 15/07/2007, 02:10 PM
NS2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
And you are...?
Muahahaha...where do all these morons come from? Maybe there should be an intelligence test and a nutcase test before you can get into the forums....but yep, then it would be half empty.
Old 15/07/2007, 02:14 PM
In exile

i agree with ns2d and sg.... this guys an idiot
Old 15/07/2007, 07:44 PM

how am i a moron and an idiot? all i did was point out a stupid contradiction and some silly grammar problems, then asked a question about jung's rationality thing. it didnt make sense to me but you'd rather call me names. notice i didnt personally offend anyone (aside from jung i guess, but that was mostly in jest).

im just a fellow asshole intj, lurking your forums and criticizing your articles.
Old 15/07/2007, 07:51 PM
NS2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS2D View Post

Hold on...this is the wrong dude....wahaha...I'm still in with a chance! What a foooool I was.
Old 15/07/2007, 08:13 PM
NS2D

Quote:
how[sic] am i[sic] a moron and an idiot? all [sic] i [sic] did was point out a stupid contradiction and some silly grammar problems, then asked a question about jung's [sic] rationality thing. it [sic] didnt [sic] make sense to me but you'd rather call me names. notice [sic] i [sic] didnt [sic] personally offend anyone (aside from jung [sic] i [sic] guess, but that was mostly in jest).

im [sic] just a fellow asshole intj, lurking your forums [sic] and criticizing your articles.
Do you really want to talk about the abuse of written English?
Old 15/07/2007, 10:48 PM

no, i dont want to talk about english. did i ask a question pertaining to grammar? im also not writing any articles and then asking for input on them. but who cares about capitalization? sentence structure is way more important, unlike the article you probably dont have to re-read everything i write in order to understand it. anyway...

is anyone going to explain how calling an INTP person "irrational" isnt silly?
Old 15/07/2007, 10:50 PM

I personally don't care about grammar and whatever complaints, in fact I'm pretty sure the dude is not INTj. I actually do care about stupid groundless statements like "Jung is full of shit" sort of. True, he might have been, but unless the dude is ready to prove it I would prefer him to shut the **** up.
Old 15/07/2007, 10:55 PM
NS2D

Quote:
...unlike the article you probably dont have to re-read everything i write...
All things considered, you'll be lucky if I read what you write even once.

Yet more INTps who think they're INTjs.

SG, please pass me the 2X4 when you've finished....
Old 15/07/2007, 10:58 PM

It has no effect, here take the shotgun!
Old 15/07/2007, 11:04 PM
NS2D

Why thank you.
Old 15/07/2007, 11:21 PM

i dont get it. i have an opinion (jung is full of shit) and back it up with evidence (a supposed contradiction), but no one wants to explain the contradiction. either everyone secretly knows jung is full of shit or they dont feel like defending their champion's ideas.

how sergei doesnt care about the perfection of his articles leads me to believe that he is the one who's been misstyped.

and this whole INTJ elitist bullshit is so very immature. grow up.
Old 15/07/2007, 11:26 PM
Resident Transexual

WOW!

LOL

Quote:
i dont get it. i have an opinion

Quote:
and back it up with evidence

Quote:
they dont feel like defending their champion's ideas.

Quote:
and this whole INTJ elitist bullshit is so very immature. grow up.

I wish everyone were this easy to type!
Old 15/07/2007, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transigent View Post

I wish everyone were this easy to type!
This forum gets funnier everyday!
Old 15/07/2007, 11:54 PM
One hot piece of INTj ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS2D View Post
Haha! Wait for it.

One quality about an INTj I am fond of is that we know what we don't know. Rarely would we ever perceive a full understanding of something, to the point of arguing against it's fundamentals, when we actually lacked a complete comprehension.
Old 16/07/2007, 12:04 AM

thats why im trying to ask questions here but nobody wants to give me a straight answer. so those symbols stand for Ni, Te, Se, and Fi? what does that make me?
Old 16/07/2007, 12:06 AM

Quote:
but no one wants to explain the contradiction
Maybe you have to ask first?