Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 24/05/2010, 09:37 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSG View Post
Hi people!
Maritsa youre here!
Ive been missing that forum.
Probably Tereg did something and it just went very wrong. By looking at the avatar he used, I could tell something would go wrong when he tried to switch things and even said hed have to use a 'special script' to make some weird change he wanted.
Anyway I dont think 16types is coming back.
How you doing people?
I'm OK thanks, I wonder how many of your other friends are here lol. *thinks of your signature in your other account*
Old 24/05/2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Based on Gilly banning him for some reasons I see no point in going into. Ethical types don't engage in certain activities unaware. That is all it doesn't concern me further.
That's fine, my post didn't reference CA's banning or Gilly's reasons for this. It was purely to correct and clarify the information you originally posted.
Old 24/05/2010, 02:28 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by king View Post
That's fine, my post didn't reference CA's banning or Gilly's reasons for this. It was purely to correct and clarify the information you originally posted.
Wellllllllll it is up to you if you want to nit pick over something as trivial when the overall message was the same.

Entitled/about, it's all the same.

BTW personally i'm fed up with your bullshit, ie i've had enough of you playing your silly games with me, coupled with you posting my personal details (ie personal name on 16types which is completely unforgivable, notwithstanding you never even had enough respect to apologise) and other stuff, as such you are going on my ignore list, so you know I won't see any wriggling about you attempt here or to know not to expect answers to posts of yours I can't see in future, perhaps it will save you some of your time of posting, who knows.

I hope you leave the forums.
Old 24/05/2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Wellllllllll it is up to you if you want to nit pick over something as trivial when the overall message was the same.

Entitled/about, it's all the same.

BTW personally i'm fed up with your bullshit, ie i've had enough of you playing your silly games with me, coupled with you posting my personal details (ie personal name on 16types which is completely unforgivable, notwithstanding you never even had enough respect to apologise) and other stuff, as such you are going on my ignore list, so you know I won't see any wriggling about you attempt here or to know not to expect answers to posts of yours I can't see in future, perhaps it will save you some of your time of posting, who knows.

I hope you leave the forums.
I'm sorry I posted your first name.

Last edited by king; 24/05/2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 24/05/2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai_m View Post
I don't have doubts that you're an ENFp anymore, it's just a matter of convincing you of it.
i really doubt it, mihai.

ps: long live the16types
Old 25/05/2010, 12:23 AM
Quarantined

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Gilly probably just got tired of the forum and stopped paying the bill. It's no secret that he's not interested in owning/running it anymore.
Yeah I saw that message he posted on the 16 types asking if anyone else was interested in owning it/running it. Seems to me there wasn't alot of interest. Probably most of the forum members couldn't afford or didn't want to pay money to maintain the forum. Or didn't want to invest a large amount of time and responsibility towards running it. Which is understandable.

Still it seems very abrupt to all of a sudden without warning to have the forum inaccessible. Couldn't have there been at least a message on the 16 types saying something like, "since no one volunteered to own or run the forum, the 16 types will go down indefinitely at this date and time". That and give a list of other alternative socionics forums to join. I'm not so sure everyone was aware the other forums out there. There were people on that forum whose posts I really enjoyed reading and that I also communicated via PM, that aren't on any of the other forums as far as I know and I have no way now of contacting them now.

Would you like you for a child?
Old 25/05/2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwhitesquare View Post
Yeah I saw that message he posted on the 16 types asking if anyone else was interested in owning it/running it. Seems to me there wasn't alot of interest. Probably most of the forum members couldn't afford or didn't want to pay money to maintain the forum. Or didn't want to invest a large amount of time and responsibility towards running it. Which is understandable.

Still it seems very abrupt to all of a sudden without warning to have the forum inaccessible. Couldn't have there been at least a message on the 16 types saying something like, "since no one volunteered to own or run the forum, the 16 types will go down indefinitely at this date and time". That and give a list of other alternative socionics forums to join. I'm not so sure everyone was aware the other forums out there. There were people on that forum whose posts I really enjoyed reading and that I also communicated via PM, that aren't on any of the other forums as far as I know and I have no way now of contacting them now.

I asked him how I could help and he never got back to me...
Old 25/05/2010, 02:57 AM

Quote:
I'm OK thanks, I wonder how many of your other friends are here lol. *thinks of your signature in your other account*
Why do you mean, which signature? I shifted a lot my signature there dunno of which one youre speaking.
Old 25/05/2010, 05:14 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I have a feeling t16t will be back up eventually. If nothing else, I assume Tereg will buy the forum just to keep it running. In the meantime, anyone on t16t who wants to keep discussing socionics will find this forum or a similar one to migrate to.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 25/05/2010, 08:19 AM

Quote:

Just for the sake of correctness, this deduction is baseless:
- there was interest in owning the forum, among the people who visibly expressed the wish to buy it were tereg, hkkmr, Maritsa. And Gilly asked the offers on private, it's rather likely that he had much more.
- What is "understandable"?
- the website went down unexpectedly other times as well, when tereg was doing different things.
- lately, tereg expressed the wish for a big change, to change the forum layout, it's very likely that something went wrong again or required urgency matching payment due dates, or something

Your concern is understandable about missing people and I have no wish on the matter, but I disagree with making such subjective speculation - unless you're a Delta NF -, what's your t16t username?
Old 26/05/2010, 11:23 PM

Ok you all know what we must do. We can invade a dead forum with semi-decent subforum-names and take over unnoticed. I suggest socionix.
Old 01/06/2010, 09:35 PM

the phoenix.
Old 01/06/2010, 09:52 PM

It's up now
Old 01/06/2010, 10:37 PM

omg, my fix. must have my fix
Old 02/06/2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCTesla View Post
omg, my fix. must have my fix
lol........
Old 02/06/2010, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDarman View Post
It's up now
Congratulations!....Peace...at last...
Old 02/06/2010, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
Congratulations!....Peace...at last...
ROFL you're a meanie, SG
XD
Old 02/06/2010, 07:05 AM
Gone on holiday...

lol has our Maritsa been working in PM o/t mode?

...her postings have been a lot calmer of late I thought.
Old 02/06/2010, 10:32 AM

Quote:
lol has our Maritsa been working in PM o/t mode?

...her postings have been a lot calmer of late I thought.
I thought so too. I think when she accesses the16types something happens in that brain, some chemical alteration, which would explain why she posts there so much and kind of differently.
its interesting how many things are like drugs in society, tv, food, internet, etc.
Old 02/06/2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSG View Post
I thought so too. I think when she accesses the16types something happens in that brain, some chemical alteration, which would explain why she posts there so much and kind of differently.
its interesting how many things are like drugs in society, tv, food, internet, etc.
I think my pattern was induced by constant bombardment and the break helped me refocus my goals...and you were a lot of help too.