Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 30/11/2011, 03:38 AM

Default VI me?

Hey guys, I am stuck in between types and I was hoping you could bring some clarity with your VI magic. Thanks for the help!
Old 30/11/2011, 01:22 PM

Hi nilla, unfortunately the link you provided doesn't work and your pic(s?) do not show up. It states:

Quote:
Sorry, Forbidden.
You don't have permission to access this URL on this server.
Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization .....
Could you attach them or provide another link? Thanks.
Old 30/11/2011, 03:25 PM

Old 05/12/2011, 05:58 AM

First impression I get is that you're some sort of ethical (feeling) type, but that's just my gut; it's not a thoroughly evaluated opinion.
Old 05/12/2011, 05:50 PM

Thanks, that brings a little clarity. I type myself as a ENFP with high T, but almost all of the tests that I take type me as an ESTP, ENTJ or IxTP. I used to be more sensitive but i have become more logical over the years. I seem to get confused to between Ti with Se or Ne with Fi. I have very low use of Fe if that helps.
Old 22/04/2012, 03:40 PM
I'm New

Cool am I the same?

I am having problems with my type, but I think its the same as you.
Here is my pic.

I have always been the person that people open up to, like I don't judge people, but I judge a lot. I have a good person mask that hides what I think is an evil greedy person.

I have to say, I'm a lonely child, and have 2 thinking parent, intj father, and developed thinking a lot.

But when ever I think, its to help with what I feel, reassure myself, or convince myself I done the right thing, I good at that.

Anyway, tell me what you think guys.
Am I ENFP?

I know I'm E because the only way I can stay alone is if I smoke weed, or else I get bored to death.

I trust my guts a lot and have good intuation in general. I see a patern and then try to make the pieces fit. I know i'm N.

And when I read the reveled section, I was convienced I was a ENTP first.

So... VI me!
Old 18/05/2012, 02:28 PM

Nilla, I'm almost certain you are ESTp. The expression you're giving, although perhaps its subtle, seems so ESTp to me. You also look pretty athletic which ESTp males tend to be. In my opinion, you shouldn't worry too much about learning "Ti, Te, Si, Se, Ni, Ne, Fi, Fe" things so early. That would be like if you want to learn how to drive a car, so you go and study the chemical composition of gasoline, and schematics of the engine. I think you should take a quick step back and at least figure out which one you are before moving on to the mechanics.

Dypuppy, I don't know what you are, but it isn't ESTp, and it isn't ENFp. If my life depended on a guess, it would be ISTp, but until then, I can't really say with confidence. "I have a good person mask that hides what I think is an evil greedy person." This quote positively oozes with ISTp.

If my guesses are off, please help me improve my VI! Read the type descriptions and tell me what does and doesn't fit you. With some feedback, I think we can figure out what types you are with some certainty.
Old 22/05/2012, 09:46 PM

Dypuppy, I think you VI ENTp.