Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 06/06/2008, 10:35 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
I enjoy Mario music, but as of right now, I'm listening to Mega Man remixes. There are some wonderful ones I listen to while I write. Please remind me, and I'll see if I can stick up the playlist on my Livejournal. Do you have samples?
I used to have this amazing techno remix of Mario together with NIN's Closer, it was almost as good as the original but I lost it when my computer crashed...I don't have any clips with me, but I'll try to dig up some of the better ones and post them.

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 06/06/2008, 10:37 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
I used to have this amazing techno remix of Mario together with NIN's Closer, it was almost as good as the original but I lost it when my computer crashed...I don't have any clips with me, but I'll try to dig up some of the better ones and post them.
Yay. (space)
Old 06/06/2008, 11:20 PM
the Omniscient

I tried to post some of my music but for some reason the html tags didn't work, it may have been the flash.

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.

Last edited by shadowpuppet; 06/06/2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07/06/2008, 12:24 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
I tried to post some of my music but for some reason the html tags didn't work, it may have been the flash.
Ah. Do you have somewhere online (a journal, perhaps) where you display them?
Old 07/06/2008, 12:37 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Ah. Do you have somewhere online (a journal, perhaps) where you display them?
This song is a popular one (and the one I've made the most money off of by digital distribution). It's the kind of electronic swing I like to make...I gigged with a jazz band for three years and I love goa trance but that upbeat 'Metallica' rhythm is still kicking underneath it all...

u!

Quote:
Old 07/06/2008, 12:41 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
This song is a popular one (and the one I've made the most money off of by digital distribution). It's the kind of electronic swing I like to make...I gigged with a jazz band for three years and I love goa trance but that upbeat 'Metallica' rhythm is still kicking underneath it all...
Can't get to it right now. Hopefully, I'll remember on Monday.
Old 07/06/2008, 03:20 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Can't get to it right now. Hopefully, I'll remember on Monday.
Ok, let me know what you think!

u!

Quote:
Old 07/06/2008, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Sounded pretty good to me.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 07/06/2008, 03:32 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Sounded pretty good to me.
Thanks bro, that means a lot to me.

u!

Quote:
Old 07/06/2008, 05:16 AM
the Omniscient

I guess that this might make a pretty good theme song for a video game level in some of the newer fast-paced environments, but I've never considered using it that way...I kind of wrote it all at once - I got the main idea for it stuck in my head while I was serving customers at work and wrote it all down when I came home many years ago...

u!

Quote:
Old 07/06/2008, 10:28 AM

Quote:
I guess that this might make a pretty good theme song for a video game level in some of the newer fast-paced environments, but I've never considered using it that way...I kind of wrote it all at once - I got the main idea for it stuck in my head while I was serving customers at work and wrote it all down when I came home many years ago...
pitch it to EA or Sony or something !
Old 07/06/2008, 04:12 PM
the Omniscient

I'd rather incorporate it into own of my own games and pitch the whole thing...

Do you think I might be LIE, or ILE?

u!

Quote:
Old 07/06/2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
I'd rather incorporate it into own of my own games and pitch the whole thing...

Do you think I might be LIE, or ILE?
I made my first computer game when I was 16 or something. It was called 15 treasures and was written in basic with no proper graphics whatsoever, instead everything was built with ASCII. You had to run around collecting treasures and had a time limit. You could grab more than 1 treasure at a time but you would become heavier and the bridges were programmed to take that into account, so your chances that a bridge would collapse were increasing. Also if you went over the same bridge more than once it would become weaker etc. There were dangers, like traps with spiders etc. I even went to the extent of making cut scenes when you were getting eaten or falling through. I think there was even some very simple beep music in it lol. This game died with the tape I saved it on. The end.
Old 07/06/2008, 06:18 PM
Gone on holiday...

Haha I remember writing an adventure game with an adventure game writer called QUILL I believe. In the game you basically had to work out how to get out of this big science base which masquaraded as a mansion, and it was filled with all sorts of bad puns like 'the button is depressed' when you pressed a button haha. Yeah mines was lost with the tape.
Old 07/06/2008, 06:20 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
I made my first computer game when I was 16 or something. It was called 15 treasures and was written in basic with no proper graphics whatsoever, instead everything was built with ASCII. You had to run around collecting treasures and had a time limit. You could grab more than 1 treasure at a time but you would become heavier and the bridges were programmed to take that into account, so your chances that a bridge would collapse were increasing. Also if you went over the same bridge more than once it would become weaker etc. There were dangers, like traps with spiders etc. I even went to the extent of making cut scenes when you were getting eaten or falling through. I think there was even some very simple beep music in it lol. This game died with the tape I saved it on. The end.
Nice...my first games were written in Q-Basic and were text-based too (or had very poor graphics - mostly blinking dots and colored shapes)...I have used The Games Factory 2 quite extensively to produce quality video games of all types, and I intend to learn to write flash when I have time...

u!

Quote:
Old 07/06/2008, 07:33 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
BTW IntjWurm, you look kinda INTpish on that photo. Do you have more photos? And are you left-handed?
After looking at the examples at http://www.typelab.ru/en/1.1.types/index.html, I think that you right -

I VI INTpishly...

Using I have discovered these traits among NTs:

LIEs imply a 'How surprising, I totally agree!' stance.
ILEs will seem to express a 'Duh, no kidding!' sentiment.
ILIs have this distinctive 'No way, you're crazy!' look about them.
LIIs offer a 'Probably not, have you considered this?' expression (or none).

u!

Quote:
Old 07/06/2008, 09:33 PM

How do you know if those are INTps on the photos, I know I don't.
Old 07/06/2008, 09:37 PM
the Omniscient

I just assumed that they were because clicking on one picture would lead to more similar ones (all labeled INTp) and distinct from the other types...I suppose that there could be minor type errors, but probably not universally. However I am not an expert in VI, so I could be wrong.

u!

Quote:
Old 10/06/2008, 03:55 AM
the Omniscient

Ok, VI me!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=35863662

u!

Quote:
Old 10/06/2008, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Yes, intpwurm does sound better than intjwurm.

what'd the16types say about this video and your type in general (I'm too lazy to use my Te at this point and go check out the other thread myself). Except for the inductive reasoning reference you made which is more INTj. But I like all your arguments/discussion/observations about skepticism even though I don't adhere to the philosophy of being skeptical of everything.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).

Last edited by RSV3; 10/06/2008 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost