Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #201  
Old 06/06/2008, 10:35 PM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
I enjoy Mario music, but as of right now, I'm listening to Mega Man remixes. There are some wonderful ones I listen to while I write. Please remind me, and I'll see if I can stick up the playlist on my Livejournal. Do you have samples?
I used to have this amazing techno remix of Mario together with NIN's Closer, it was almost as good as the original but I lost it when my computer crashed...I don't have any clips with me, but I'll try to dig up some of the better ones and post them.
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 06/06/2008, 10:37 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
I used to have this amazing techno remix of Mario together with NIN's Closer, it was almost as good as the original but I lost it when my computer crashed...I don't have any clips with me, but I'll try to dig up some of the better ones and post them.
Yay. (space)
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 06/06/2008, 11:20 PM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

I tried to post some of my music but for some reason the html tags didn't work, it may have been the flash.
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.

Last edited by shadowpuppet; 06/06/2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 07/06/2008, 12:24 AM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
I tried to post some of my music but for some reason the html tags didn't work, it may have been the flash.
Ah. Do you have somewhere online (a journal, perhaps) where you display them?
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 07/06/2008, 12:37 AM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Ah. Do you have somewhere online (a journal, perhaps) where you display them?
This song is a popular one (and the one I've made the most money off of by digital distribution). It's the kind of electronic swing I like to make...I gigged with a jazz band for three years and I love goa trance but that upbeat 'Metallica' rhythm is still kicking underneath it all...
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 07/06/2008, 12:41 AM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
This song is a popular one (and the one I've made the most money off of by digital distribution). It's the kind of electronic swing I like to make...I gigged with a jazz band for three years and I love goa trance but that upbeat 'Metallica' rhythm is still kicking underneath it all...
Can't get to it right now. Hopefully, I'll remember on Monday.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 07/06/2008, 03:20 AM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Can't get to it right now. Hopefully, I'll remember on Monday.
Ok, let me know what you think!
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 07/06/2008, 03:28 AM
RSV3's Avatar
RSV3 RSV3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
This song is a popular one (and the one I've made the most money off of by digital distribution). It's the kind of electronic swing I like to make...I gigged with a jazz band for three years and I love goa trance but that upbeat 'Metallica' rhythm is still kicking underneath it all...
Sounded pretty good to me.
__________________
Sociotype.com

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 07/06/2008, 03:32 AM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Sounded pretty good to me.
Thanks bro, that means a lot to me.
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 07/06/2008, 05:16 AM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

I guess that this might make a pretty good theme song for a video game level in some of the newer fast-paced environments, but I've never considered using it that way...I kind of wrote it all at once - I got the main idea for it stuck in my head while I was serving customers at work and wrote it all down when I came home many years ago...
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old 07/06/2008, 10:28 AM
kensi's Avatar
kensi kensi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
I guess that this might make a pretty good theme song for a video game level in some of the newer fast-paced environments, but I've never considered using it that way...I kind of wrote it all at once - I got the main idea for it stuck in my head while I was serving customers at work and wrote it all down when I came home many years ago...
pitch it to EA or Sony or something !
__________________
Some Sort of Si + Fi valueing type.
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 07/06/2008, 04:12 PM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

I'd rather incorporate it into own of my own games and pitch the whole thing...

Do you think I might be LIE, or ILE?
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 07/06/2008, 06:12 PM
SG's Avatar
SG SG is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
I'd rather incorporate it into own of my own games and pitch the whole thing...

Do you think I might be LIE, or ILE?
I made my first computer game when I was 16 or something. It was called 15 treasures and was written in basic with no proper graphics whatsoever, instead everything was built with ASCII. You had to run around collecting treasures and had a time limit. You could grab more than 1 treasure at a time but you would become heavier and the bridges were programmed to take that into account, so your chances that a bridge would collapse were increasing. Also if you went over the same bridge more than once it would become weaker etc. There were dangers, like traps with spiders etc. I even went to the extent of making cut scenes when you were getting eaten or falling through. I think there was even some very simple beep music in it lol. This game died with the tape I saved it on. The end.
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 07/06/2008, 06:18 PM
Cyclops Cyclops is offline
Gone on holiday...
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,284
Default

Haha I remember writing an adventure game with an adventure game writer called QUILL I believe. In the game you basically had to work out how to get out of this big science base which masquaraded as a mansion, and it was filled with all sorts of bad puns like 'the button is depressed' when you pressed a button haha. Yeah mines was lost with the tape.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 07/06/2008, 06:20 PM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
I made my first computer game when I was 16 or something. It was called 15 treasures and was written in basic with no proper graphics whatsoever, instead everything was built with ASCII. You had to run around collecting treasures and had a time limit. You could grab more than 1 treasure at a time but you would become heavier and the bridges were programmed to take that into account, so your chances that a bridge would collapse were increasing. Also if you went over the same bridge more than once it would become weaker etc. There were dangers, like traps with spiders etc. I even went to the extent of making cut scenes when you were getting eaten or falling through. I think there was even some very simple beep music in it lol. This game died with the tape I saved it on. The end.
Nice...my first games were written in Q-Basic and were text-based too (or had very poor graphics - mostly blinking dots and colored shapes)...I have used The Games Factory 2 quite extensively to produce quality video games of all types, and I intend to learn to write flash when I have time...
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 07/06/2008, 07:33 PM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
BTW IntjWurm, you look kinda INTpish on that photo. Do you have more photos? And are you left-handed?
After looking at the examples at http://www.typelab.ru/en/1.1.types/index.html, I think that you right -

I VI INTpishly...

Using I have discovered these traits among NTs:

LIEs imply a 'How surprising, I totally agree!' stance.
ILEs will seem to express a 'Duh, no kidding!' sentiment.
ILIs have this distinctive 'No way, you're crazy!' look about them.
LIIs offer a 'Probably not, have you considered this?' expression (or none).
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 07/06/2008, 09:33 PM
SG's Avatar
SG SG is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,521
Default

How do you know if those are INTps on the photos, I know I don't.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 07/06/2008, 09:37 PM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

I just assumed that they were because clicking on one picture would lead to more similar ones (all labeled INTp) and distinct from the other types...I suppose that there could be minor type errors, but probably not universally. However I am not an expert in VI, so I could be wrong.
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 10/06/2008, 03:55 AM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Ok, VI me!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=35863662
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 10/06/2008, 04:10 AM
RSV3's Avatar
RSV3 RSV3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
Yes, intpwurm does sound better than intjwurm.

what'd the16types say about this video and your type in general (I'm too lazy to use my Te at this point and go check out the other thread myself). Except for the inductive reasoning reference you made which is more INTj. But I like all your arguments/discussion/observations about skepticism even though I don't adhere to the philosophy of being skeptical of everything.
__________________
Sociotype.com

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).

Last edited by RSV3; 10/06/2008 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 SOCIONICS.COM