Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 25/02/2006, 04:25 AM

Default Re: VI?

Well you clearly know how to use a computer and read and write in English.
Old 25/02/2006, 04:34 AM

Sarcasm...just one more service I offer.
Old 25/02/2006, 06:46 AM

Quote:
No, I'm not ENTp. No way in hell.[/QB]
But you fit the entp vi description excellently. Why do you think you are not entp?

I'm confused. You said it was your friend, not you in the pictures.

Also what intp description did you write and which russian description of intp do you fit?
Old 25/02/2006, 07:37 AM

I'm not ENTp just simply because I am not. There are somethings in life that we are not. I am not a 60 year old black male and I am not ENTp.

To answer your other questions... I wrote the top part of this. Yes. And Most things fit just not the one here for some reason.

I know what type I am. This was simply for fun but McNew blew it.
Old 25/02/2006, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jane:
You said it was your friend, not you in the pictures.
Where is Prometheus when you need one? Yo Prom, you and Jane will make a perfect match...
Old 25/02/2006, 11:08 AM
House Robot

I'm here, SG. But I don't have time to stay for long. I like Jane's way of arguing, though. I haven't had time to make a guess myself, and I don't know when I will get it. There are some hundred pictures to compare in your head if you want to do a good job. My first impression of this one doesn't "hit" one of those pictures immediately, so I will postpone my estimation.

Keep on doing your good work, Jane!
Old 25/02/2006, 03:29 PM

Quote:
especially the 6th photo:
http://ru.laser.ru/socion/references...va/entp/06.jpg

Comparing this photo with the third photo http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../gdfhrfdth.jpg you have provided there is an amazing similarity.
Yeah! I can see that too! They both look almost B/W!
Old 27/02/2006, 01:03 AM

Jane is a dolt.
Old 27/02/2006, 04:55 AM

I find the idea of a Socionic expert, especially one whom is expertly skilled at typing another, absurd and a sure-tell sign of the naivette of those with such faith in said experts.
Old 27/02/2006, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Csaky:
I'm not ENTp just simply because I am not. There are somethings in life that we are not. I am not a 60 year old black male and I am not ENTp.
That is a poor argument.

It is obvious when I a guy us balck and about 40. The same cannot be said for socionics types unless your an expert.
Oh sorry, I didn't have time to correct my spelling. Perhaps you misunderstood what I was saying.

What I was saying is if you see a black guy you know instantly he is a black. There is nothing to work out.

To work out a person is a guy, requires working out, but this comes with loads of experience in life.

If a person is ENTp, it's not so obvious. To determine his/her type you have some sort of experience.

In summary, identifying a black guy is easier than identifying a persons types, especially from a photo.

Is that clearer?

It's not rocket science.
Old 27/02/2006, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Are you a flirt? As you say, you put your photos up just for the fun of it?
Old 27/02/2006, 07:25 AM

Quote:

What I was saying is if you see a black guy you know instantly he is a black. There is nothing to work out.
Is that so?

If you see a black guy, how can you be so sure that it is not a white guy wearing make up? You can be pretty sure about yourself though. Does it make sense?
Old 27/02/2006, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Are you a flirt? As you say, you put your photos up just for the fun of it?
Hmm, I'm kind of insulted by that.

Why do you assume that just because I put up photos that I am a flirt and that I want people to fawn all over me. That is quite shallow and rude. No, that is not the case. I wanted to see how bad VI is, thanks you proved my point.
Old 27/02/2006, 08:32 AM

Quote:
That is a poor argument.

It is obvious when I a guy us balck and about 40. The same cannot be said for socionics types unless your an expert.
Old 27/02/2006, 08:35 AM

LOL Jane, are you for real?
Old 27/02/2006, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SG:
If you see a black guy, how can you be so sure that it is not a white guy wearing make up? You can be pretty sure about yourself though. Does it make sense?
Your argument supports a claim that VI is nonsense.

But I think you intended the opposit result.
Old 27/02/2006, 10:26 AM

Csaky
Quote:
Why do you assume that just because I put up photos that I am a flirt and that I want people to fawn all over me. That is quite shallow and rude. No, that is not the case. I wanted to see how bad VI is, thanks you proved my point. [/QB]
I asked a question. I didn't make a statement. Who's a dolt now?

You have provided no decent rational argument to support the claim you are not ENTp. But I have privded good evidence to show you are entp. You still haven't proved your point that you are not ENTp.

I know you. You're CringingSphinx and Sycophant from other forums. You have based your conclusion of being INTp on what other forum members such as Pleeba/Herzblut have said - who by the way is apparantly no expert on VI. So don't tell me that you don't believe in VI.
Old 27/02/2006, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Your argument supports a claim that VI is nonsense.

But I think you intended the opposit result.
I'd rather let people think that VI is nonsense than have it ridiculed the way you do.

I agree with Csaky, she is not an ENTp and I can see this from her pictures. Whether or not she is an INTp is a different question.

And let me give you the taste of your own medicine - If Csaky is an ENTp then I am an elephant, which I am clearly not, therefore she is not an ENTp. Try to argue with that.
Old 27/02/2006, 04:16 PM

I think she's an INFp.
Old 27/02/2006, 05:28 PM
House Robot

I'm quite fascinated by this phenomenon, but I have really no idea of how to understand or explain it. Does it have something to do with some of us being Quasi-Identicals? Perhaps, but the problem might be much bigger than that. Seen from my perspective, we somehow tend to gather together in two different camps, where the members of each camp are discussing the same topic, or at least some of them think they do, while using totally different languages and having seemingly totally different agendas - without even realizing that they do and have that.

I'm not at all sure I agree with Jane's analysis, but I definitely feel more at home with her way of arguing her case, than with the willingness of some others to try their best to make that way of arguing and the person behind it look ridiculous.

It is possible, of course, that some of you in the other camp may think that I am trying my best myself to make YOU become an object of ridicule. I can honestly say that that is not my intention, and if you don't believe me, I think we, in a sense, live in different worlds to such an extent that I'm beginning to feel disillusioned about us ever being able to understand each others arguments and motives in full.