Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 23/06/2009, 12:28 AM

Don’t worry Kanerou I activated the force field. Besides he’s still using those old fashioned bullets not a patch on our high specification Death Lazer!
Old 23/06/2009, 01:39 AM

Hahaha, this is too funny. You guys should come visit the Alpha palace sometime.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 23/06/2009, 02:10 AM
The WILDCARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
And the Delta starship emerges from hyperspace with ALL GUNS BLAZING!!!
*The ship starts shaking but is otherwise unharmed and JWC3 stumbles out of his room* Wha? What happened? Damnit did some one sit in my chair and push buttons again? I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE, QUIT GOOFING AROUND! *Slams his door and goes back to bed*
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 23/06/2009, 01:06 PM

There’s something about that guy thinks INFP he seems somehow too good for me and unattainable. The looming black hole, radiation leak, Delta ship attack and recent attempts by Alpha Quadra to assimilate the Beta crew worries INFP and she decides to get JWC3 out of bed. Heading over to the sound system at the side of the observatory she cranks up the volume and hits play.

Click here to hear the song…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlTMXiqbDZU
Old 23/06/2009, 05:08 PM
The WILDCARD!

*stumbles out of bed, storms to the radio, and punches it directly in the stop button; breaking the button. This for some reason doesn't actually stop the song.*

AHHHHHH!

*angrily he stomps out of the room and returns with a golf club with which he proceeds to beat the radio into submission, heaving and sweaty from the exertion of beating a radio into pieces he glares at INFP*

WHAT?!
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 23/06/2009, 05:59 PM

With an apologetic smile INFP looks up at the mad man and meets his piercing glare. Wow he’s really pissed off! she thinks, perhaps my plan to get him out of bed wasn’t such a good idea!
“INFP reporting for duty sir, a black hole is approaching” she says quickly. Sizing up her new Captain she looks him up and down and can’t help but feel slightly amused. “Are those standard issue Galactic Speedos?” she asks.
Old 23/06/2009, 09:18 PM
Omnomnom

Kanerou would feel extreme annoyance at the radio being broken, except she's too busy blushing from extreme embarrassment. So much more than I ever wanted to see...

Fortunately, there's another situation at hand. "We're gonna die if you don't do something, Brilliance!" she snaps, glaring at JWC3. "How about fixing it???"
Old 23/06/2009, 11:30 PM
The Looks

Stan gets up from bed to see where JWC3 has gone. Ignoring the two women, he directs his attention to his lover and asks, "Was it good for you?" Not waiting for a response, he then says, "Oh, yeah, and my ride thinks you kidnapped me, so they're shooting at you. I'll go tell them to stop." Stan smacks JWC3's rump and walks away to the communications station.

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 24/06/2009, 12:09 AM
The WILDCARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFP View Post
With an apologetic smile INFP looks up at the mad man and meets his piercing glare. Wow he’s really pissed off! she thinks, perhaps my plan to get him out of bed wasn’t such a good idea!
“INFP reporting for duty sir, a black hole is approaching” she says quickly. Sizing up her new Captain she looks him up and down and can’t help but feel slightly amused. “Are those standard issue Galactic Speedos?” she asks.
A black hole... hm.... *strokes his chin in thought and is too busy thinking about the current problem to hear the remark about his speedo*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou
Fortunately, there's another situation at hand. "We're gonna die if you don't do something, Brilliance!" she snaps, glaring at JWC3. "How about fixing it???"
*snaps outta it* Fix what? I can't fix a black hole.... I can get us out of here though! *starts heading to his captain's chair when...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright
Stan gets up from bed to see where JWC3 has gone. Ignoring the two women, he directs his attention to his lover and asks, "Was it good for you?" Not waiting for a response, he then says, "Oh, yeah, and my ride thinks you kidnapped me, so they're shooting at you. I'll go tell them to stop." Stan smacks JWC3's rump and walks away to the communications station.
*shrugs* I've had better. You should take some lessons from the love Dr. Clarence Carter. *snaps his fingers and a robot comes in playing Clarence Carter's Strokin' on full blast*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7gMkiOPSeA <-maybe offensive

*Forgets about the issue(s) at hand and gets caught up in dancing to the music clad only in a speedo as the music comes to an end he starts to realize that he isn't really dressed*

Oh! Um... *looks at each present member, not necessarily ashamed but more to gauge their reactions* Right, uh.. robot, go get me some clothes. *while the robot does as requested JWC3 plops down in the captain's chair and presses a bright red button that is clearly labeled 'in case of black hole' and the ship is instantly teleported to a random vector in the galaxy*

Ok, *looks at INFP and Kanerou* Well... Good work crew, I think it's time for a celebration! *the robot comes back with clothes and JWC3 dresses himself. JWC3 looks at the robot* It's celebration time robot you know what to do...

To be continued by next poster
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 24/06/2009, 02:43 AM
Omnomnom

Kanerou facepalms at the fact that they have such a button. She is also bemused over the sheer ridiculousness of JWC3 having averted disaster while wearing a Speedo. Her psyche will probably take a long time to recover from its scarring, between seeing him in that and realizing that JWC3 is gay at worst and bi at best. Still, all the adrenaline is still circulating in her system, so she's in a rather foul mood. "Next time, can you try doing that before we're almost toast?"
Old 24/06/2009, 05:35 AM
The WILDCARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Kanerou facepalms at the fact that they have such a button. She is also bemused over the sheer ridiculousness of JWC3 having averted disaster while wearing a Speedo. Her psyche will probably take a long time to recover from its scarring, between seeing him in that and realizing that JWC3 is gay at worst and bi at best. Still, all the adrenaline is still circulating in her system, so she's in a rather foul mood. "Next time, can you try doing that before we're almost toast?"
*The robot returns for celebration time with a large plate of ordourves *Sheesh, got Grouchy McGrouchpants over here. WERE ALIVE! celebrate! Have a crab cake, loosen up! *hands Kanerou a crab cake*
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 24/06/2009, 02:29 PM

Delighted that her shipmates averted disaster INFP settles down to munch a crab cake and flick through her camera phone. As the crab scuttles across her plate she grabs it and takes a bite. “Ouch! Watch out for the pincers they’re really crunchy!”
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1962/speedos1wm5.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS7MGflCbW0&feature=related
Old 24/06/2009, 02:41 PM
The Looks

Stan doesn't like crab cakes, only anal, so he decides to space ski-ing (it's like waterski-ing in space).

Old 24/06/2009, 05:36 PM

INFP watches Stan ski out into space and wonders why he’s doing snowplough turns rather than parallel skiing like a real man. Bored with his slow progress she turns her attention to the unknown blue planet surrounded by two moons in the distance. “Robot….where are we?”she asks hesitantly as an uneasy feeling builds in her stomach. “Please tell me that’s not Klendathu!”
http://www.roughnecks2-0.de/Forum/klendathu.jpg
http://www.vfs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/star1.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klendathu
Old 24/06/2009, 06:35 PM
The Looks

Quote:
[font=Calibri][size=3]INFP watches Stan ski out into space and wonders why he’s doing snowplough turns rather than parallel skiing like a real man.
I don't know what that means, but I assume the physics of space skiing are a lot different

Old 24/06/2009, 06:47 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
*The robot returns for celebration time with a large plate of ordourves *Sheesh, got Grouchy McGrouchpants over here. WERE ALIVE! celebrate! Have a crab cake, loosen up! *hands Kanerou a crab cake*
"Loosen up?!" she explodes. "I just got attacked by who-knows-what, somehow managed to fight it off with some weird power, and walk onto the deck only to find out we're almost dead due to something else? How would you feel???" She considers that, then dismisses the comparison. "I'm allergic to crab, by the way." Turning, she stalks back to her room.

(This is the Psych major in me coming out, but never tell an upset person to "loosen up", "chill out", "calm down", etc. It has the precise opposite effect.)
Old 24/06/2009, 06:49 PM

lol I would imagine you're correct never tried it in space before
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowplough_turn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_turn
Old 24/06/2009, 07:13 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Bored with his slow progress she turns her attention to the unknown blue planet surrounded by two moons in the distance. “Robot….where are we?”she asks hesitantly as an uneasy feeling builds in her stomach. “Please tell me that’s not Klendathu!”
*hopes it isn't* Anyway, it'd be nice to have some semblance of a sanity break before plunging headlong into danger again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Hahaha, this is too funny. You guys should come visit the Alpha palace sometime.
Will have to do that.

Last edited by Kanerou; 24/06/2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24/06/2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
*hopes it isn't* Anyway, it'd be nice to have some semblance of a sanity break before plunging headlong into danger again.

I'm glad you said that
Old 24/06/2009, 09:55 PM
The WILDCARD!

Quote:
"Loosen up?!" she explodes. "I just got attacked by who-knows-what, somehow managed to fight it off with some weird power, and walk onto the deck only to find out we're almost dead due to something else? How would you feel???" She considers that, then dismisses the comparison. "I'm allergic to crab, by the way." Turning, she stalks back to her room.

(This is the Psych major in me coming out, but never tell an upset person to "loosen up", "chill out", "calm down", etc. It has the precise opposite effect.)
Sheesh, what's her problem... *shrugs and gets another crab cake before he wanders over to where INFP is. Lazily looks out the window at Stan slightly bemused when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFP
INFP watches Stan ski out into space and wonders why he’s doing snowplough turns rather than parallel skiing like a real man. Bored with his slow progress she turns her attention to the unknown blue planet surrounded by two moons in the distance. “Robot….where are we?”she asks hesitantly as an uneasy feeling builds in her stomach. “Please tell me that’s not Klendathu!”

*JWC3 stops chewing mid bite and the food falls out of his mouth and plops onto the floor as he hears the name 'Klendathu'*

WHAT?! What did you say?! *looks to INFP quickly and then rushes to the window to see for himself.*

Well... *sighs* Shit... *looks to INFP* You might want to brace for impact... The Alpha Palace (Ryan's Que)on Klendathu just got some sort of interplanetary tractor beam and it seems from that *points out the window to a strange glowing light that is moving towards them at a impossible speed* Where about to get caught in it...

*calmly goes to his captains chair, buckles his seat beat and says* Robot, bring me another crab cake.
"IT'S ALL DAY!"