Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 12/04/2006, 11:41 PM

Default Test Results.

About two weeks ago I took a socionics test on another site. I have taken the MBTI test before, which says I am an INTJ. But not a socionics test. I don't know too much about the subject, but looks interesting.

Anyhow when I finished the test it spit out a bunch of stuff I don't fully comprehend. All I wanted was the 4 letters. Thankfully I saved it on a notepad, so I wouldn't have to go through answering another 300 some odd questions.

Hopefully somebody can help me out here..

A+ ( Ne ) = 125
C- ( Ni ) = 35
C+ ( Se ) = 50
B ( Si ) = 85
C- ( Te ) = 25
C- ( Ti ) = 25
C+ ( Fe ) = 55
F ( Fi ) = 0

Ne vs Si = 210
Ni vs Se = 85
Te vs Fi = 25
Ti vs Fe = 80

Plausible Types

ENFp ethical subtype
INFj ethical subtype
ENTp intuitive subtype
INTj intuitive subtype
ESFj ethical subtype
ISFp ethical subtype

Logic vs Ethics
Sensing vs Intuition

Thats what it gave, can anybody make sense of this????
Old 13/04/2006, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Test Results.

You will have to ask rmcnew for the explanations, send him PM or something.
Old 15/04/2006, 05:55 PM

I'm not in a mood for writing, but those possible types to choose your type, don't make sence for me. Like how often do people really need to choose between INTj and ESFp for example? I think RMcNew should do some statistics and let the people done he's test, to do SGs test also, to see what happens. Like how much to they correlate.

But now let's start thinking about this Kalinaustas wheel.
Old 16/04/2006, 10:10 AM
Resident Transexual

Just do the 4-letter thing and stick with it no matter what.

Extroverted or Introverted?

Sensory or Intuitive?

Rational or I-WISH?

Logical or Emotional?

At least you will get a closer result then any "test" out there.
Old 16/04/2006, 11:11 AM

I could be an ISFp but having to choose between an I and an E, I would think, I am quite social and talkative around people so I might be an E. And I am all this virtual world called the Internet junky and I've got my ideas so I might be an N. Then I would deliberate about T and F and choose T because it would make me feel better in my eyes. And I would think, I am quite determined and could be extreme in my views sometimes, maybe I am J. So I am probably an ENTj. Then I read profile and may reconsider P and J, which would give me an ENTp. Then I read profile and would think, yeah that feels good and it fits almost perfectly, this must be me!

Of course it is all exaggeration, but...
Old 16/04/2006, 02:42 PM
Resident Transexual

Well, that is what a test does? Only easier.

You would have to be blind to not see the connection between the answers you give and the result. But you should know what you are. It's just if you let that uncertainty that you somehow missed something get to you is when you get confused.

Because no matter what type you pick, you can always remember times when you "weren't" that way. It is pretty difficult to get a consistent picture on things.

ESPECIALLY when you can't identify with the extremes. How does an ESTj know what ENTp really IS? How does an F-type really know how it feels to be a T-type, and vice versa? Is there a strict black and white, or no? Does that time they were insecure about that thing mean that they aren't that thing, or not. People can be confused about all thier functions at times.

What about natural behaviours of your type that get you into bad situations, so you conciously change things? Do the generalizations that are applicable to that type mean that you were never that type all along? If you know your weaknesses, and what will happen if you do certain things, does that somehow change your type?

Oh, and the most important one:

Is this shit real?
Old 16/04/2006, 04:02 PM

I reckon a lot of it has to do with memory. If you are unable to recall your reactions in sample situations then you can't give accurate answers. If you can't give the accurate answers, you can't get the accurate results. Of course some people are just plane idiots and what is happening inside their heads has very little to do with what is happening in reality.
Old 17/04/2006, 08:24 AM

Yeah thanks, I think I know what you mean. I do think a lot of the answers I gave were on the boarderline of recall. However usually on those questions I try my best to answer the question as if it would happen in the present.

But what I really want to know as what those results mean.. I took the test at http://socion.info/cgi-bin/index.cgi and it was quite long, and I really think that it's bogus for them to supply such technical answers when a lot of people just want to know their four letters and a description.

I should take the test here instead and find out what I get..