Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 07/06/2008, 03:58 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
We should get S.G to install some scintific symbols in this typing format so i'm not cooking my food with a blowtorch ?

I guess that it would have to be the other 2 scenarios not described,...i dunno. Keep it simple first.
What?
I agree with what you said about logic symbols (and, or, element, subset, etc), but not what you said about blowtorching food...

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 07/06/2008, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
What?
commented on the role of the sub-consc as between the 2 extremes.
Old 07/06/2008, 04:03 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
commented on the role of the sub-consc as between the 2 extremes.
Yeah, what other scenarios?

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 07/06/2008, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Yeah, what other scenarios?
I'm too stupid to tell you ....your Te is better than mine.....
I still havn't got all of my socionics fundamentals together to start exploring consciousness itself.
Old 07/06/2008, 04:18 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
I'm too stupid to tell you ....your Te is better than mine.....
I still havn't got all of my socionics fundamentals together to start exploring consciousness itself.
Either way, I think that what you said was very deep...did you come up with it yourself or rip it off a psych textbook?

u!

Quote:
Old 07/06/2008, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Either way, I think that what you said was very deep...did you come up with it yourself or rip it off a psych textbook?
I think you mean the formula there, if not i'm a little lost. Yeah thats just my own quickie invented on the fly..... to account for divisions within the model A.

I never seen any sort of connected logic to validate the notion that Consciousness itself can be attributed to Si. It seemed like the thing to argue, you know whatti mean.

I'm just shocked how comprehensive these functions are in interpreting life and the conditions that surround it. Thats why i do this. Its almost like a new age religion to explain things.....almost.
Old 07/06/2008, 04:32 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
I think you mean the formula there, if not i'm a little lost. Yeah thats just my own quickie invented on the fly..... to account for divisions within the model A.

I never seen any sort of connected logic to validate the notion that Consciousness itself can be attributed to Si. It seemed like the thing to argue, you know whatti mean.

I'm just shocked how comprehensive these functions are in interpreting life and the conditions that surround it. Thats why i do this. Its almost like a new age religion to explain things.....almost.
Yeah I meant the formulas...I usually see Si as my aggressive perfectionist nature, and Se as sizing things up and manipulating them - you probably know more about it...

u!

Quote:
Old 07/06/2008, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Yeah I meant the formulas...I usually see Si as my aggressive perfectionist nature, and Se as sizing things up and manipulating them - you probably know more about it...
cttoi....I have to still lookup that name you wanted me to lookup for your ISFp Superego....maybe this will explain you agressive Si nature ??? and maybe not.
i'm gonna jump to that other thread...
Old 07/06/2008, 05:06 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
cttoi....I have to still lookup that name you wanted me to lookup for your ISFp Superego....maybe this will explain you agressive Si nature ??? and maybe not.
i'm gonna jump to that other thread...
Kirk Hammett? He is the lead guitarist of Metallica, the one playing that blistering solo at the beginning of the video I put at the end of the sticky 'introduce yourself' thread (he is the guitarist all the way to the right of the vocalist, and the one that has his guitar completely destroyed by the crowd for the last forty-five seconds of the clip)...he is basically a "peacemaker" temperament, at least that is how he tends to come off and how bandmates describe him...he is also listed in the socionics.com ISFp celebrity page...

I'm not sure what he has to do with my superego though...

Quote:
I actually got into music because of Metallica (by that I mean enjoying to listen to it, then after two years playing it, and then after three years teaching and performing it):

u!

Quote:
Old 07/06/2008, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Kirk Hammett? He is the lead guitarist of Metallica, the one playing that blistering solo at the beginning of the video I put at the end of the sticky 'introduce yourself' thread (he is the guitarist all the way to the right of the vocalist, and the one that has his guitar completely destroyed by the crowd for the last forty-five seconds of the clip)...he is basically a "peacemaker" temperament, at least that is how he tends to come off and how bandmates describe him...he is also listed in the socionics.com ISFp celebrity page...

I'm not sure what he has to do with my superego though...
yeah, ....now neither am I.
Old 07/06/2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
I disagree.....

Let:
Consciousness =C
Unconsciousness = U
Ego=Ga
Superego=Gz
ALLego=G
^ = the change in (mathematical delta)
~= similarity (no change stable state)
ALL"ID"=D
C= ^G / ~D

U= ~G / ^D

G always rises from the depths of D thru change to form consciousness.

.....or something like that ....why should it be Si ?
Great stuff. I totally agree on what you right here. We must be the same type!
Old 07/06/2008, 03:20 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Great stuff. I totally agree on what you right here. We must be the same type!
Kensi's an 'F' type, he says that he has trouble with (though I don't think so).

u!

Quote:
Old 08/06/2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Kensi's an 'F' type, he says that he has trouble with (though I don't think so).
Well he is squared about squared making him a four dimensional cubic box -head. Knowing he is squared he wants to be human (circle) which kind a clouds the argument that he ought be either. S=C (A C= S and vice versa). Taking that general statement one step further we find that 11159 =good as 17 and seventeen was a good number before they changed it, but they will change it again of course. Patience my friend. Patience. Bottom line: Box=17 (though I dont think so).
Old 09/06/2008, 01:46 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
You mean T is filtering out the crap=inconsistent information, i.e it can only only perceive logical coherent information. N compares news with memories and is bored by identicalities!
T
C3PO

N
R2D2

u!

Quote:
Old 09/06/2008, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Its kind of a hard thing to understand without a propper model cause I is capable of existing all on it's own regardless of the type of connections (T or F) are made.

My current problem with accepting that i use Ti has to do with the fact that I cannot retain with good efficiency Ti knowledge (w.r.t the Ne or Se modifiers that it is associated with). Any Ti knowledge that i aquire seems to be short-term memory and not long-term like say that of RSV3 probably. This Ti just dissipates in my long term ability to use it.

I see myself much more interested in a holistic Fi attitude-de-grande rather than a linear Ti one. Any strong Si anchors of form....allow my Ne to take off and produce more Si connections with which to further dive into Ne......but my Ti can only make a slight appearance in the I world to say hi... before it quickly changes over to Te. Si of course being form in nature and not like the structure of Ti, has superior momentum but inferior accessibility.

But there is always an alternate way to describe it......
Old 09/06/2008, 01:44 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
I see myself much more interested in a holistic Fi attitude-de-grande rather than a linear Ti one. Any strong Si anchors of form....allow my Ne to take off and produce more Si connections with which to further dive into Ne......Si of course being form in nature and not like the structure of Ti, has superior momentum but inferior accessibility.

But there is always an alternate way to describe it......
To be honest, I think that what you just said is typical of Ti (maybe some Ne), but I could be wrong...I think you might use Ti a lot but not care enough about the result to remember it unless you see it as important (that is where Fi or Ne has influence), leading you to pursue an unstructured general attitude...

u!

Quote:
Old 11/06/2008, 10:00 PM

Quote:

T
C3PO

N
R2D2
Good one!!!

So the force is with us then...
Old 13/06/2008, 11:24 AM

Quote:
To be honest, I think that what you just said is typical of Ti (maybe some Ne), but I could be wrong...I think you might use Ti a lot but not care enough about the result to remember it unless you see it as important (that is where Fi or Ne has influence), leading you to pursue an unstructured general attitude...
Fi is holistic and very much sensitive to disturbances in the force.
Ti is linear and just goes about its business (kind of like RSV3---my guess only)
But what is Xi- is that not an attitude too ?

I would have to think i use Fi over Ti.....i just havn't heard any significant evidence to suggest otherwise.

Fi goes with Te but you have to remember that Te has its origins in Ti....so Fi and Ti are really close together.....kind of like having a girlfriend who snores...on those nights she doesn't the two of you can coincide peacefully(an Fi/Ti thing) in the same bedroom, but as soon as she acts up (and she usually does) ....you send her off to the spare bedroom(an FiTe thing).

....man, come to think of it.... i have problems getting myself a girlfriend that doesn't snore............interestingly snoring seems to be an ST phenomena as i've been with mostly STs (further research req'd though....all female participants are welcome,lol)