Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 10/06/2009, 04:14 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
Kan, NiFes are ok unless they talk too much shit, which happens sometimes...
Right. I see how you are.... leaving me on that station...

*sniff*
Old 10/06/2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
So after much reflecting during nuclear field 'A' school, I have discovered that I am without a doubt Ni-ENTj...

just thought you should know...

(people in the military are pretty easy to type, because you are always with them and they are always involved in everything)
no, you aren't.
Old 10/06/2009, 06:10 PM

Quote:
So after much reflecting during nuclear field 'A' school, I have discovered that I am without a doubt Ni-ENTj...

just thought you should know...

(people in the military are pretty easy to type, because you are always with them and they are always involved in everything)
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, how does it feel coming back to your own quadrable?
Old 22/07/2009, 05:35 PM
the Omniscient

Oops never mind, I'm still ISTj...I guess I let my ENFj superid get the best of me, so that I actually thought I was an ENTj ego while exploring my other functions because I am a logical type...sorry for the confusion!Oops never mind, I'm still ISTj...I guess I let my ENFj superid get the best of me, so that I actually thought I was an ENTj ego while exploring my other functions as I am a logical type!

...sorry for the confusion!

new vid:

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qXE72pAvno

TIP: How to embed a YouTube video...

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 24/07/2009, 05:13 PM
Omnomnom

*chains him to a stake in Beta territory and puts tons of barbed wire around it* ( .)
Old 24/07/2009, 05:40 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
*chains him to a stake in Beta territory and puts tons of barbed wire around it* ( .)
My Hero!

*Glomps Kanerou and wraps chain around her*

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 24/07/2009, 08:04 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
My Hero!

*Glomps Kanerou and wraps chain around her*
(0.0; ) Who said I was inside the fence with you????
Old 29/07/2009, 03:08 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
(0.0; ) Who said I was inside the fence with you????
you know people have been suggesting IEI at work for me lately, and I usually only conflict with -ESTjs
(like Tom and Cyclops, though I get along with -ESTjs like Expat and Smilex), so maybe is really my HA

u!

Quote:
Old 29/07/2009, 05:43 PM
House Robot

Quote:
you know people have been suggesting IEI at work for me lately, and I usually only conflict with -ESTjs
(like Tom and Cyclops, though I get along with -ESTjs like Expat and Smilex), so maybe is really my HA
Definitely not. Only an idiot would be able to mistype you as IEI, but what this one again suggests (for the umpteenth time) is that you are an LII. No other type than the LII (of those that you have deluded yourself to believe that you might be) is even remotely close to be mistaken for an IEI.

And if you don't put an immediate end to your idiotic belief that Expat is an ESTj, then you have proven that you are an incompetent fool when it comes to typing. Expat is an ENTj. Period.

Your mistaken views on your own type and the types in general is embarrassing, Shadow. Get a grip on the fundamentals and stop this type delusion of yours.
Old 15/08/2009, 07:23 PM
the Omniscient

VI my friend

u!

Quote:
Old 15/08/2009, 08:29 PM
House Robot

First impression is ENFj. I haven't done a thorough V.I. analysis on her, though, so I can't guarantee that the typing is correct. My V.I. session lasted only a couple of seconds.
Old 16/08/2009, 04:13 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
First impression is ENFj. I haven't done a thorough V.I. analysis on her, though, so I can't guarantee that the typing is correct. My V.I. session lasted only a couple of seconds.
Thanks Prom,

I have come to the conclusion that she is LSI and I am in fact EIE, since I have been in love with her since high school and I think that she is pretty much perfect in every way...I am also 100% sure I am EIE, for the record

u!

Quote:
Old 16/08/2009, 09:47 AM
House Robot

Quote:
I have come to the conclusion that she is LSI and I am in fact EIE, since I have been in love with her since high school and I think that she is pretty much perfect in every way...I am also 100% sure I am EIE, for the record
Well, that only proves that you are incompetent at typing. She is most likely not an LSI, and you are most definitely not an EIE -- not much can be more certain than that, in fact.

Another thing that is more important to point out is your erroneous conception of what a Duality relation is like. You, like many other beginners at Socionics, seem to believe that the fact that you feel the way you describe about her indicates that you are Duals. But that is a false assumption, which only indicates that you haven't understood the nature of intertype relations.

There are many aspects of a Duality relation that makes it far from perfect, for example the difference in the S/N dimension. That difference often means, for example, that you will have more interesting discussions with other types. Duality is more about comfort. You can relax and feel comfortable in the presence of a Duality partner, but nothing suggests that you will find your Duality partner particularly interesting. They might often seem rather boring to you, in fact.
Old 16/08/2009, 12:33 PM
House Robot

It just struck me -- a similarity that I have noticed before but not paid due attention to.

You say that you now are sure that you are an EIE. I cannot even imagine how such an obvious mistyping can take place, but of course there must be some explanation for that phenomenon. But here is the interesting pattern:

Both you and tcaudilllg are very intelligent and have very similar writing styles. You have both thought for quite a long time that you are LIIs, a typing that makes sense since it is consistent with yours and tcaudilllg's test results, behavior, attitudes, etc. Then both of you thought for a while, or at least others were seriously considering, that you could be LSIs. And now you think that you are an EIE, which is the same type that tcaudilllg, too, eventually ended up with when his brain started to spin out of control.

I don't know which type tcaudilllg now believes that he is, if it is still EIE or some other type. But I know this: Neither you, nor tcaudilllg, are EIEs -- that typing is so absurd that it can be dismissed right away. So, you are wrong about your type, and tcaudilllg is (or was) wrong about his type, and the task at hand is to try to understand how that can happen.

How is it possible for two intelligent socionists to brainwash themselves to such an extent that they start to believe that they are EIEs, when it is totally obvious that they are logical types? That shouldn't be possible, but it seems to have happened anyway. I think we can now say with even more confidence that you must be an LII, because that is the only type that fits as a possible part of the explanation for your extreme typing mistakes.
Old 16/08/2009, 04:56 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
It just struck me -- a similarity that I have noticed before but not paid due attention to.

You say that you now are sure that you are an EIE. I cannot even imagine how such an obvious mistyping can take place, but of course there must be some explanation for that phenomenon. But here is the interesting pattern:

Both you and tcaudilllg are very intelligent and have very similar writing styles. You have both thought for quite a long time that you are LIIs, a typing that makes sense since it is consistent with yours and tcaudilllg's test results, behavior, attitudes, etc. Then both of you thought for a while, or at least others were seriously considering, that you could be LSIs. And now you think that you are an EIE, which is the same type that tcaudilllg, too, eventually ended up with when his brain started to spin out of control.

I don't know which type tcaudilllg now believes that he is, if it is still EIE or some other type. But I know this: Neither you, nor tcaudilllg, are EIEs -- that typing is so absurd that it can be dismissed right away. So, you are wrong about your type, and tcaudilllg is (or was) wrong about his type, and the task at hand is to try to understand how that can happen.

How is it possible for two intelligent socionists to brainwash themselves to such an extent that they start to believe that they are EIEs, when it is totally obvious that they are logical types? That shouldn't be possible, but it seems to have happened anyway. I think we can now say with even more confidence that you must be an LII, because that is the only type that fits as a possible part of the explanation for your extreme typing mistakes.
Prom, I am certain that I am EIE; I have DS, but it is not a part of my ego...I had in fact mistaken my superid for my ego, and now I know the difference. You are indeed correct that I am more comforted by my dual than I can relate to her...as for Tcaud, if he is EIE then it is not unlikely that he will experience dynamic emotional shifts which he must accept, to an PoLR this may indeed seem crazy...however, intelliegence cannot be correlated to type, as I know many intelligent EIEs, including Richard Feynman, the highest-ranking officer at my command, and some one who scored neary 100% on every single test at my traning facility. I have also typed many LIIs (including one of my instructors and my server at a Japanese restaurant last night), and I am certain that I am not one. To be ENFj is to accept the significance acknowledged by others and to create an introspective intuition which is based on it, giving the role of either tutor (ethical subtype) or actor (intuitive subtype), and I excel at both...

u!

Quote:
Old 16/08/2009, 05:36 PM
House Robot

Quote:
Prom, I am certain that I am EIE;
And I am even more certain that if you are an EIE, then you are either a total fake with a much lower IQ than you pretend to have and an understanding of yourself and Socionics that is on the level of a worm's, or you and EIEs in general is a type so screwed and crazy that we must make it the natural home of all sorts of lunatics, psychopaths, and the like. The problem in that case would be to explain in socionic terms how the EIE type could be so much more prone to inhabit such tendencies than other types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet
however, intelliegence cannot be correlated to type, as I know many intelligent EIEs, including Richard Feynman, the highest-ranking officer at my command, and some one who scored neary 100% on every single test at my traning facility.
Intelligence is definitely correlated to type, so stop that bullshit, please.

Quote:
I have also typed many LIIs (including one of my instructors and my server at a Japanese restaurant last night), and I am certain that I am not one.
Your typing skills are laughworthy. They are not worth a shit at this point.

Quote:
To be ENFj is to accept the significance acknowledged by others and to create an introspective intuition which is based on it, giving the role of either tutor (ethical subtype) or actor (intuitive subtype), and I excel at both..
More bullshit.
Old 16/08/2009, 06:02 PM
the Omniscient

you did initially type her as EIE, so perhaps there is still a small chance that I am the LSI; this could be hard to ascertain

u!

Quote:
Old 16/08/2009, 06:08 PM
House Robot

Quote:
you did initially type her as EIE, so perhaps there is still a small chance that I am the LSI; this could be hard to ascertain
My typing of her is not certain, but it is certainly much more likely that you are an LSI than that you are an EIE. However, you are still most likely an LII. And your evaluation of what type relation you have to that girl is no better than a random guess.
Old 17/08/2009, 12:14 AM
The Looks

Quote:
Being in love with someone involves a certain fantasy element that will have you believe they are perfect. This has absolutely nothing to do with duality, and I very much doubt that you are duals. That's hormonal wishful thinking. I also very much doubt you are EIE, and if I'm not mistaken, you've proclaimed yourself every single beta at least once in the short time we've been around together, as well as almost every NT. I hardly see how you being "100% certain" of your type is actually 100% or certain in light of such comments being said before. I have no idea what you are but please pick one and stay with it and stop proclaiming certainty that you don't have.

Quote:
intelliegence cannot be correlated to type.
Agreed.

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 17/08/2009, 12:45 AM
House Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
Agreed.
And yet intelligence happens to be correlated to type. So what is the opinion of you two worth in this case? Nothing, of course.