Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 08/06/2008, 01:25 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
but that alone is in no way symbolic of a T attitude.......it can be Fi's interest to drag out T knowledge. Thus Fi is in control of the situation and if Fi and Te are relatively equal as with ESFp and ISTp............then nothing really is clarified, unfortunately.
Excellent point. Are you sure you're not an NT?

Quote:
I'm actually thinking more along the lines of ENTj with dominant Ni
I actually read through all of the NT subtypes and have significant trouble identifying with any of them. Maybe it's best to ignore them for the present.

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 08/06/2008, 01:31 AM

Quote:

but that alone is in no way symbolic of a T attitude.......it can be Fi's interest to drag out T knowledge. Thus Fi is in control of the situation and if Fi and Te are relatively equal as with ESFp and ISTp............then nothing really is clarified, unfortunately.
It can be, but is it the only possibility? What you are doing here is going into circular reasoning, you assume I am ESFp and try to force the facts in a way that will fit your hypothesis.

Yeah and why aren't you open to the possibility that as an ENFp you're projecting your own Fi.

Last edited by complicater-complexer; 08/06/2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08/06/2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
I have been subscribed a long time ago to this forum so he knows me more than he knows you. I gave him a lot of pictures. Anyway I am MBTI T, therefore I must be Socionics T.

Well, if you believe that I am F: justify it. Otherwise I will think that you are projecting your own F on me.

Till now you didn't give any justification at all!

And by the way from ISTj to ESFp! A big jump of 3 letters!
you should start another thread, or go back to the old one...this one is starting to get too off topic. I like my answers, I had some suspicion of ESFp even before i seen the pictures. The letters themselves are irrelevant to true type identification as they are sheerly arrived from the testing establishment which has their own issues to deal with...and as answers on tests can be projected from other internal networks talking within the person that are not trully reflective of the long term identity of the person.
Old 08/06/2008, 01:51 AM

Quote:
you should start another thread, or go back to the old one...this one is starting to get too off topic. I like my answers, I had some suspicion of ESFp even before i seen the pictures. The letters themselves are irrelevant to true type identification as they are sheerly arrived from the testing establishment which has their own issues to deal with...and as answers on tests can be projected from other internal networks talking within the person that are not trully reflective of the long term identity of the person.
You started to go off topic when you said that I like to have fun like an ESFp few posts ago, so it is not my mistake.

You have repeated thousands of times that you suspect ESFp and still didn't give any reason. Well it seems that you don't have any.
Old 08/06/2008, 01:55 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
You started to go off topic when you said that I like to have fun like an ESFp few posts ago, so it is not my mistake.

You have repeated thousands of times that you suspect ESFp and still didn't give any reason. Well it seems that you don't have any.
You are basically an extroverted, feeling subtype of ISTp (which makes you friendlier and less violent than Cyclops).

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 08/06/2008, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
You are basically an extroverted, feeling subtype of ISTp (which makes you friendlier and less violent than Cyclops).
that would be a good way to put it.
Old 08/06/2008, 03:14 AM

I see why this thread isn't getting anywhere. There are three P types (Kensi=ENFp, shadowpuppet=INTp, C-C=ESTp) feeding each other with endless possibilities and never making any conclusive judgments. ENFps are notorious for not only questioning their own type but feeding everyone else's speculation about their own type. Just when a person comes close to making a decision, the ENFp (and to a lesser extent other perceivers) will throw in another possibility to consider.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 08/06/2008, 03:35 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
I see why this thread isn't getting anywhere. There are three P types (Kensi=ENFp, shadowpuppet=INTp, C-C=ESTp) feeding each other with endless possibilities and never making any conclusive judgments. ENFps are notorious for not only questioning their own type but feeding everyone else's speculation about their own type. Just when a person comes close to making a decision, the ENFp (and to a lesser extent other perceivers) will throw in another possibility to consider.
How very perceptive RSV3. Or rather judgmental. How can you spoil our 'p' fun with your direct assertions and uncompromising suggestions?

u!

Quote:
Old 08/06/2008, 03:42 AM

Quote:
How very perceptive RSV3. Or rather judgmental. How can you spoil our 'p' fun with your direct assertions and uncompromising suggestions?
Sorry. Don't let me keep you guys from getting nowhere.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 08/06/2008, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Friendliness is due to the fact that I am an autopreservation 6 . The latter shows friendliness and warmth to others in order to disarm them. He can lower himself to the eyes of others and wait for the right moment to defeat them! So watch out for the fake friendliness of the autopreservation 6.

Anyway I don't know whether I am really more friendly than Cyclops. You've started attacking Cyclops and that's why he showed you some violence. You have never done anything to me, that's why I didn't show you violence. I don't see the reason for doing that.
Old 08/06/2008, 10:51 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Friendliness is due to the fact that I am an autopreservation 6 . The latter shows friendliness and warmth to others in order to disarm them. He can lower himself to the eyes of others and wait for the right moment to defeat them! So watch out for the fake friendliness of the autopreservation 6.
Thats interesting. I'm not sure if I am an autopreservation 6. Is that the same as being a 6? (Sorry for my ignorance)

I'm planning to set some time aside today to read ennaegram.
Quote:
Anyway I don't know whether I am really more friendly than Cyclops. You've started attacking Cyclops and that's why he showed you some violence. You have never done anything to me, that's why I didn't show you violence. I don't see the reason for doing that.
Precisely. If he wishes to attack someone why should he be so suprised or injured if or when the other person decides to return?

I'm not even sure what he mean't by his post. He is trying to be antagonistic which is not any use to anyone, at least it seems immature to me especially over the internet.
Old 08/06/2008, 10:59 AM

There are three subtypes in every enneatype: autopreservation, social and sexual. I am the autopreservation subtype of type 6.
Old 08/06/2008, 11:06 AM
Gone on holiday...

I wouldn't be suprised to find out if I was a social 6
Old 08/06/2008, 01:40 PM

Social doesn't mean sociable.
Old 08/06/2008, 04:59 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Thats interesting. I'm not sure if I am an autopreservation 6. Is that the same as being a 6? (Sorry for my ignorance)

I'm planning to set some time aside today to read ennaegram.

Precisely. If he wishes to attack someone why should he be so suprised or injured if or when the other person decides to return?

I'm not even sure what he mean't by his post. He is trying to be antagonistic which is not any use to anyone, at least it seems immature to me especially over the internet.
Sixes are predominantly concerned with self-preservation; I am a self-preserving five with a six wing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

I still have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote:
Sure-ity, Comp-Comp, NiTeWurm, you've got some good names man...do you think I have a dominant subtype or an equal balance?
Do you think that maybe your creative function is a T function? What was Dr. Seuss's type?

u!

Quote:

Last edited by shadowpuppet; 08/06/2008 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08/06/2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Sixes are predominantly concerned with self-preservation; I am a self-preserving five with a six wing.

I don't understand what you mean. There is three subtypes among each type. (So in total 27 subtypes). The autopreservation 6 is mainly conserved with self-preservation. However the social 6 has mainly issues with group belonging and the sexual 6 with bonding.

Quote:

Do you think that maybe your creative function is a T function? What was Dr. Seuss's type?
Yeah I think it is the creative function because it is not the function that I use all the time but which I use when I have to solve any problem I might face and I use it with creativity.

About Seuss I don't know.

Last edited by complicater-complexer; 08/06/2008 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08/06/2008, 05:11 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean. There is three subtypes among each type. (So in total 27 subtypes). The autopreservation 6 is mainly conserved with self-preservation. However the social 6 has mainly issues with group belonging and the sexual 6 with bonding.

Yeah I think it is the creative function because it is not the function that I use all the time but which I use when I have to solve any problem I might face and I use it with creativity.

About Seuss I don't know.
I was actually asking Kensi that as a joke...the psychological motives of a six are represented in the diagram below (as you can see the common feature is a desire for security); it reminds me of the loop currents from three capacitors wired in parallel. What is the voltage?

u!

Quote:
Old 08/06/2008, 09:06 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
I'm actually thinking more along the lines of ENTj with dominant Ni
You may be on to something...I just took Rick DeLong's socionics test and got this result:

Your result: LIE
These types might also be considered: ILE LII LSE
These types are not very likely: ILI SLE LSI EIE
These types are quite unlikely: SLI IEE EII ESE
These types are extremely unlikely: IEI SEE ESI SEI

u!

Quote:

Last edited by shadowpuppet; 08/06/2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08/06/2008, 10:23 PM

Your result: ILI
These types might also be considered: ILE, IEI, LII
These types are not very likely: IEE, LIE, EII, EIE
These types are quite unlikely: SLI, SLE, SEI, LSI
These types are extremely unlikely: SEE, LSE, ESI, ESE
Old 08/06/2008, 10:40 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Your result: ILI
These types might also be considered: ILE, IEI, LII
These types are not very likely: IEE, LIE, EII, EIE
These types are quite unlikely: SLI, SLE, SEI, LSI
These types are extremely unlikely: SEE, LSE, ESI, ESE
So maybe MBTT was right after all...

u!

Quote: