View Single Post
Old 20/07/2010, 09:11 AM

Default ESFp-INTp dualization

So, how is it supposed to happen??

Do you guys *really* think an ESFp could be satisfied with anyone, even their dual??

*sigh*

Quote:
Sometimes you can be very touchy and react negatively to inoffensive remarks, making relations between you and others difficult.
I mean REALLY how is this supposed to happen when we are so, so hot-tempered. I know that I fly off the handle easily.. I think I was hanging out with an INTp this evening, and I left in tears. I recall telling him to forget ever seeing me again, and he kept saying he didn't do anything, blah blah blah, and as I was walking out the door, he held his arms out and when I rejected him, he said "not even a hug?".

WTF. He wouldn't, in his words, "get himself in between me & his friend". I said he was a jerk, and that he choose bros before hoes. He said " no, it's not like, I just don't want to hear stuff about my friend". I said "so you're choosing your friend over me". He's said, "I told you stop talking about this, because I knew it would end up like this, blah blah blah." I said, "All he (his friend) had to do was say 'I'm sorry, and thanks for the pens' ".

What really pissed me off was that he wouldn't agree that his friend should apologize. He said "just give it some time." and I said "I've given it enough time. Am I supposed to wait forever for an apology and a thank you?"

pfffft.... it's been a loooong day..