View Single Post
Old 15/05/2008, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
Well, yeah, but ain't that what rich people do anyway?
Money-rich or intellectually rich, or both, and/or something else-rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewy View Post
No, draining Ne isn't really about neglecting Si. It's more that Ne can't really be controlled. It comes in fits and bursts. If you choose to let it burn too fast and too strong you can burn it out and, when nothing is left but cold embers, you feel a little bit empty. You don't know what to do with yourself anymore because there's nothing driving you. Part of what Vibration is talking about is that in order for ENTp to stay happy we need to burn Ne hard and jump from one thing to the next. But if we aren't careful we can burn it out entirely and are left feeling extremely unhappy. So you're stuck in this constant state of trying to stay one step ahead and we probably end up spending more time chopping wood than roasting marshmallows because we're afraid of what happens when the fire dies out. Perhaps that's part of the attraction for ENTp to ISFp: ISFp is really good at feeding the fire and making damn good s'mores, but if the fire dies out, they can find their way through the dark and lead ENTp back to the tent where there's a whole new way to stay warm and happy.
I like the way you write. Do you know me?
Do you like animated things as well? I love those. It is the closest I can get to expressing real/true feelings, but probably no one understands anyway, itís too cryptic/remote. Expressing what I feel is very uncomfortable -feels like a hysterical joke or deeply sentimental (I lie on the floor laughing or start crying, -there is nothing in between those two extremes). Feelings burst/choke me. I simply have to let something else express them for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
Yep, something like that.

Haha, in my case, it is exactly what Cyclops said, I have much greater chance to run down physically than running out of ideas.
A single meaning, basically... Or?

I can not run out of ideas either.

Last edited by Vibration; 15/05/2008 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost