View Single Post
Old 03/06/2008, 08:55 PM

Default master and servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntjWurm View Post
Possibly...what is a sub-quasi rationalization?
just lingo to point to the fact that any type can use any other type's functional array for a limited interval of time. It's the only way you grow and come to accept other forms of logic.

Sub-quasi refers to your ability to use your Quasi-Identical's energy TiNe (for you) in a servant capacity while maintaining your own overall master identity as NiTe.

It's hard to believe, but you could temporarily try to pull a "prometheus"(or any other type) yourself !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. If you want to criticize SG, do it then. SG identifies with INTJ behaviour and attitudes. It is a fact that he is closest to that type in MBTT whatever his views may be on the correlations between the two models.

Totally incorrect. Both INTJs and LIIs are known as the systems builders. Both types (which are actually one and the same, as I have said many times now) want to implement their systems/models in the real world. Both the INTJ and the LII have an IJ temperament, and they are both rational (judging) types.

Now, you shall listen and learn, kensi. You don't understand any of these two theories, and yet you have the nerve to act like an expert. Contrary to you, I know exactly what I am talking about, and I am telling you the truth. Study the material yourself.
the only way i'll ever get answers out of you is to ask you simple,simple questions......so....

explain in your own words what each of the 8 funcions of Socionics mean to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntjWurm View Post
Evidence in this forum contradicts this premise.
maybe, but of what quality is this so called evidence ?

Last edited by kensi; 03/06/2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost