View Single Post
Old 17/05/2010, 07:24 AM
The Looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwhitesquare View Post
Also, I tend to pay little attention to the lyrics and more on the rhythm and melody.
Same here. I may like song because of a clever lyric here or there, but I typically select music based on the music itself, not the words associated with it.

Quote:
#1) Are you more inclined to listen to music based on your current mood? Are you one of those people who has a preset playlist based on different moods and situations?

OR

Do you just know that you are in the mood for some music but don't know precisely what you're in the mood for until you hear it?

OR

Do you take on the mood of the song you're currently listening to at the time?
Either the first or third one, depending on how strong my previous mood is. the stronger the preexisting mood, the more likely I'll be like the first one.

Quote:
#2) Are you inclined to have a few favorite pieces that you can listen to over and over again and never tire of.

OR

Do you find that even you get bored easily after repeated listenings of something, even your favorites.
I generally lean towards the second one, but recently I've noticed myself not being able to get enough of certain songs for a short period of time. It's like I have to get it out of my system. Then once I do it I enjoy the songs whenever they come on but usually have no desire to play them on my own.

[quote=bigwhitesquare;22446#3) Are you inclined to enjoy exploring new styles of music, including those that are very different from what you're accustomed to hearing.

OR

Do you find you primarily stick to a certain genre and while you may enjoy exploring different artists within that genre, you don't feel much need to venture out beyond that.[/QUOTE]

Second one.

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."