Socionics Forums

Socionics Forums (http://www.socionics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ramble Mumble (http://www.socionics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Type this guy! (http://www.socionics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1678)

serag 01/06/2010 01:12 AM

Type this guy!
 
http://by144w.bay144.mail.live.com/a...D32DBA10%7C%7C
http://by144w.bay144.mail.live.com/a...D32DBA10%7C%7C

SG 01/06/2010 07:54 AM

You linked to mail services...

http://by144w.bay144.mail.live.com/a...D32DBA10%7C%7C
http://by144w.bay144.mail.live.com/a...D32DBA10%7C%7C

Chances the images would display for anyone are slim. Use http://imageshack.us or similar websites to upload and then post URLs.

serag 01/06/2010 04:41 PM

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9069/52879814.png
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/41/15419178.png
i hope that work.

SG 01/06/2010 05:23 PM

EXXp, can't say anything else definitive.

felafel 01/06/2010 05:25 PM

What SG said, *maybe* E.....S....T....p........?

serag 01/06/2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SG (Post 23116)
EXXp, can't say anything else definitive.

:eek:..... i typed him as ISFj ,he is really a kind person who take into account the feeling of others...he maybe some kind of Se subtype,but some times i find it difficult to distinguishes between ESFps and ISFjs.

MDarman 01/06/2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felafel (Post 23117)
What SG said, *maybe* E.....S....T....p........?

I second that typing.

SG 01/06/2010 06:36 PM

On the 1st photo he has this ENTp smirk look but his facial features are too "bulky" for an ENTp, so yeah, maybe ESTp.

privilege 01/06/2010 06:55 PM

My first impression was also ENTp although his features seem too large for this type... maybe a new kind of ENTp?:p
He looks ENTp in both photos IMO.

Cyclops 01/06/2010 07:34 PM

Looks a bit like Antonio Banderas imo. Yeah I think ESTp too.

MDarman 01/06/2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclops (Post 23130)
Looks a bit like Antonio Banderas imo. Yeah I think ESTp too.

I've changed my mind, I think he's ISTp.

felafel 01/06/2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDarman (Post 23131)
I've changed my mind, I think he's ISTp.

Or, *maybe*, the alleged ISTp guy you went on a date with was really ESTp, so that his talk of frozen yogurt enterprise wasn't so much Ne-seeking as it was him asking you to praise the Lord for his smarts, good looks and the mere fact he existed ;).

Joking aside, I somehow doubt ISTp. The look is frontal, the eyes staring, the jaw dropped slightly quite an attention grabber. Se over Si, i think.

@Serag: It's quite possible for an ESTp to be a loving, caring person:). Also, ENTp and ESTp get along faily well.

I'm no expert though, so i think i'll retire for the time being...cheers

serag 01/06/2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felafel (Post 23132)
Or, *maybe*, the alleged ISTp guy you went on a date with was really ESTp, so that his talk of frozen yogurt enterprise wasn't so much Ne-seeking as it was him asking you to praise the Lord for his smarts, good looks and the mere fact he existed ;).

Joking aside, I somehow doubt ISTp. The look is frontal, the eyes staring, the jaw dropped slightly quite an attention grabber. Se over Si, i think.

@Serag: It's quite possible for an ESTp to be a loving, caring person:). Also, ENTp and ESTp get along faily well.

I'm no expert though, so i think i'll retire for the time being...cheers

may be...but it is strange for an ESTps to understand other people feeling (especially people attitude towards them) and how the relation between people goes ,this guy really know this stuffs very well.

MDarman 01/06/2010 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serag (Post 23138)
may be...but it is strange for an ESTps to understand other people feeling (especially people attitude towards them) and how the relation between people goes ,this guy really know this stuffs very well.

it isn't stange for ISTp's to understand suble emotions and relations very well.

felafel 02/06/2010 12:12 AM

i'm gonna throw ESFp in the mix too and get outta here, lol

hamo el mor 02/06/2010 04:14 AM

i think he is ESFJ :D :D

plz serag upload his photo when he was young it may help us :D :P

serag 02/06/2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamo el mor (Post 23150)
i think he is ESFJ :D :D

plz serag upload his photo when he was young it may help us :D :P

ESFj my foot, the obvious thing that he is SF gamma.

Kanerou 02/06/2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serag (Post 23195)
ESFj my foot, the obvious thing that he is SF gamma.

You interact with the guy, while others are stuck looking at a photo and making guesses, so why not even the playing field a bit and give us some information on him?

MDarman 02/06/2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serag (Post 23195)
ESFj my foot, the obvious thing that he is SF gamma.

Are you basing this on him being lively, fun and goofy? Because that's what I get the sense of from his pictures.

serag 23/06/2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SG (Post 23124)
On the 1st photo he has this ENTp smirk look but his facial features are too "bulky" for an ENTp, so yeah, maybe ESTp.

you always win SG :D , i noticed the way he behave when his hidden agenda is in action ,its the same thing like ENTps do

, i really didnt know that type with the same hidden agenda can behave the same way as if they are the same thing,its

really interesting thing and if his Se wasnt noticable for me i would say that he is ENTp.

@felafel : you are right ,ESTp can also be caring and loving persons inspite that it is not the general case.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 SOCIONICS.COM