Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 18/07/2009, 11:37 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlc View Post
Hi there, just thought i'd say hello! I'm totally new to this forum posting lark but found you guys and it looked interesting. Life's a little in a state of flux, to put it mildly at the moment, so my questioning of everything at the moment led me to do the MB test and found myself to be INFP, so i'm just here to learn a little more about my type and how that affects my relationship. maxi
Welcome! You may or may not be IEI (INFp) in Socionics, since there is no smooth catch-all conversion. Making a type thread is your best bet. Anyway, welcome to the forum! Good to have you.
Old 21/07/2009, 07:07 PM

Hi, I'm Pgroxursox. I use to come on a lot but have been rather busy lately. My interest has sparked up again and I'm really hoping that I will settle on which type I actually am. I'm debating between ESFj and ESFp. I'm still pretty new to all the concepts of socionics but am willing and hoping to learn.
Old 24/07/2009, 02:59 AM

sup socionics, first time caller long time listener

I rediscovered socionics a few months ago and found it to be an interesting subject. As such, I've been doing some self-study for a while, and since my interest hasn't waned in the interim several months I feel that I'll stick around.

I believe myself to be INFj, although I fear that my T may be more prominent than previously estimated.

end
Old 24/07/2009, 04:15 PM
The WILDCARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctures View Post

i rediscovered socionics a few months ago and found it to be an interesting subject. As such, i've been doing some self-study for a while, and since my interest hasn't waned in the interim several months i feel that i'll stick around.

I believe myself to be infj, although i fear that my t may be more prominent than previously estimated.

End
rawr! Death!
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 24/07/2009, 07:40 PM
The Looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
'Sup?

Quote:
I rediscovered socionics a few months ago and found it to be an interesting subject. As such, I've been doing some self-study for a while, and since my interest hasn't waned in the interim several months I feel that I'll stick around.
Welcome!

Quote:
I believe myself to be INFj
Yay! Another Delta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
rawr! Death!
Don't listen to JWC3, he's your conflictor and is never going to like you. I'm your mirror, so I like you fine

Quote:
although I fear that my T may be more prominent than previously estimated.
So you're probably Ne subtype.

Quote:
end

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 24/07/2009, 10:18 PM

Quote:

I believe myself to be INFj, although I fear that my T may be more prominent than previously estimated.

end
Arctures!

Quote:
rawr! Death!
WOW! Side-effect of missing school?

... and welcome back Pg!
Old 25/07/2009, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
Don't listen to JWC3, he's your conflictor and is never going to like you. I'm your mirror, so I like you fine
that's fine, my best friend is a self-professed ESTp so I can deal with it D:

also I have no idea about subtypes so I'm just gonna remove all evidence of speculation about it from my signature

Last edited by Arctures; 25/07/2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 26/07/2009, 05:56 AM
The WILDCARD!

Quote:
that's fine, my best friend is a self-professed ESTp so I can deal with it D:

also I have no idea about subtypes so I'm just gonna remove all evidence of speculation about it from my signature
If socionics teaches us anything it's that one of you is mistyped. GAY-RUN-TEED!
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 17/08/2009, 04:14 AM

I'm Sheenster (I happen to bear quite a resemblance to Charlie Sheen). I've tested into an ESTp most of time, but I have gotten an ESFp once.

Socionics does interest me quite a bit, thought it was a bit lame when I heard about it. Turned out to be very interesting.

V.I'ing especially.

I know nothing of sub-types or any of the deeper levels of Socionics yet, but I'd like to look into them.
Old 17/08/2009, 04:21 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenster View Post
I'm Sheenster (I happen to bear quite a resemblance to Charlie Sheen). I've tested into an ESTp most of time, but I have gotten an ESFp once.

Socionics does interest me quite a bit, thought it was a bit lame when I heard about it. Turned out to be very interesting.

V.I'ing especially.

I know nothing of sub-types or any of the deeper levels of Socionics yet, but I'd like to look into them.
Welcome!

(filler)
Old 17/08/2009, 05:37 AM
The WILDCARD!

Quote:

V.I'ing especially.

Dude! Don't do it! It's a trap! Just quit now, while you still have your sanity.
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 17/08/2009, 06:02 AM

I was never sane.
Old 17/08/2009, 06:03 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Dude! Don't do it! It's a trap! Just quit now, while you still have your sanity.
*clamps a hand over JWC3's mouth* Ignore him; he's already lost his.

Quote:
I was never sane.
*thumbs up*
Old 23/08/2009, 05:42 AM

Hey guys! I'm Shawn and I am a good friend of Stan and Joe. They have pushed socionics on me in the last few days and I have come to a basic understanding(maybe . . . ). I am a ESFp.

Hi
Old 23/08/2009, 06:20 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaskal248 View Post
Hey guys! I'm Shawn and I am a good friend of Stan and Joe. They have pushed socionics on me in the last few days and I have come to a basic understanding(maybe . . . ). I am a ESFp.

Hi
*chuckles* Welcome.
Old 23/08/2009, 07:40 AM
The Looks

Quote:

Hi
Hi Shawn! How is my unborn child doing?

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 23/08/2009, 03:18 PM
The WILDCARD!

Quote:

Hi
Dude, you are a quick one you are. It took me and stan some time to find the forums button lol We just used the Q&A on the site for like a week and a half before we realized this was here.
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 23/08/2009, 04:33 PM
Gone on holiday...

Hello, nice to see you all again. I hope some of you have been well (those that I know), and the others (that I don't know) have been well too!

Last edited by Cyclops; 23/08/2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: edited for edited-ness
Old 24/08/2009, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
Hi Shawn! How is my unborn child doing?
It was mighty tasty
Old 25/08/2009, 11:31 PM

Post Hi

For a few months, I've learned quite a bit about personality typing based on Jung's typology. I study communication so I'm interested in seeing how personality theories shape attitudes, thinking, and communication online as well as understanding and framing of people and situations. Self-awareness and self knowledge generally leads to new insights in self-discovery. I've typed as INFP & INFJ, so still not sure how that works. Just learning about socionics. Should be interesting.

Last edited by Elevate; 25/08/2009 at 11:40 PM.