Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 18/07/2009, 11:37 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlc View Post
Hi there, just thought i'd say hello! I'm totally new to this forum posting lark but found you guys and it looked interesting. Life's a little in a state of flux, to put it mildly at the moment, so my questioning of everything at the moment led me to do the MB test and found myself to be INFP, so i'm just here to learn a little more about my type and how that affects my relationship. maxi
Welcome! You may or may not be IEI (INFp) in Socionics, since there is no smooth catch-all conversion. Making a type thread is your best bet. Anyway, welcome to the forum! Good to have you.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 21/07/2009, 07:07 PM
pgroxursox pgroxursox is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26
Default

Hi, I'm Pgroxursox. I use to come on a lot but have been rather busy lately. My interest has sparked up again and I'm really hoping that I will settle on which type I actually am. I'm debating between ESFj and ESFp. I'm still pretty new to all the concepts of socionics but am willing and hoping to learn.
__________________
all you need is love
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 24/07/2009, 02:59 AM
Arctures Arctures is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 15
Default

sup socionics, first time caller long time listener

I rediscovered socionics a few months ago and found it to be an interesting subject. As such, I've been doing some self-study for a while, and since my interest hasn't waned in the interim several months I feel that I'll stick around.

I believe myself to be INFj, although I fear that my T may be more prominent than previously estimated.


end
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 24/07/2009, 04:15 PM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctures View Post
sup socionics, first time caller long time listener

i rediscovered socionics a few months ago and found it to be an interesting subject. As such, i've been doing some self-study for a while, and since my interest hasn't waned in the interim several months i feel that i'll stick around.

I believe myself to be infj, although i fear that my t may be more prominent than previously estimated.


End
rawr! Death!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 24/07/2009, 07:40 PM
stanprollyright's Avatar
stanprollyright stanprollyright is offline
The Looks
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
sup socionics, first time caller long time listener
'Sup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
I rediscovered socionics a few months ago and found it to be an interesting subject. As such, I've been doing some self-study for a while, and since my interest hasn't waned in the interim several months I feel that I'll stick around.
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
I believe myself to be INFj
Yay! Another Delta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
rawr! Death!
Don't listen to JWC3, he's your conflictor and is never going to like you. I'm your mirror, so I like you fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
although I fear that my T may be more prominent than previously estimated.
So you're probably Ne subtype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
end
__________________
So this one time me an' my bes' frien' Stan, we went to a church service. That preacher was talkin' 'bout hell. So Stan leans over to me an' he says, "I bet hell is like a PoLR hit every day."

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 24/07/2009, 10:18 PM
Banter's Avatar
Banter Banter is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
sup socionics, first time caller long time listener

I rediscovered socionics a few months ago and found it to be an interesting subject. As such, I've been doing some self-study for a while, and since my interest hasn't waned in the interim several months I feel that I'll stick around.

I believe myself to be INFj, although I fear that my T may be more prominent than previously estimated.


end
Arctures!


Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
rawr! Death!
WOW! Side-effect of missing school?



... and welcome back Pg!
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 25/07/2009, 12:58 AM
Arctures Arctures is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
Don't listen to JWC3, he's your conflictor and is never going to like you. I'm your mirror, so I like you fine
that's fine, my best friend is a self-professed ESTp so I can deal with it D:

also I have no idea about subtypes so I'm just gonna remove all evidence of speculation about it from my signature

Last edited by Arctures; 25/07/2009 at 01:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 26/07/2009, 05:56 AM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
that's fine, my best friend is a self-professed ESTp so I can deal with it D:

also I have no idea about subtypes so I'm just gonna remove all evidence of speculation about it from my signature
If socionics teaches us anything it's that one of you is mistyped. GAY-RUN-TEED!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 17/08/2009, 04:14 AM
Sheenster Sheenster is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4
Default

I'm Sheenster (I happen to bear quite a resemblance to Charlie Sheen). I've tested into an ESTp most of time, but I have gotten an ESFp once.

Socionics does interest me quite a bit, thought it was a bit lame when I heard about it. Turned out to be very interesting.

V.I'ing especially.

I know nothing of sub-types or any of the deeper levels of Socionics yet, but I'd like to look into them.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 17/08/2009, 04:21 AM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenster View Post
I'm Sheenster (I happen to bear quite a resemblance to Charlie Sheen). I've tested into an ESTp most of time, but I have gotten an ESFp once.

Socionics does interest me quite a bit, thought it was a bit lame when I heard about it. Turned out to be very interesting.

V.I'ing especially.

I know nothing of sub-types or any of the deeper levels of Socionics yet, but I'd like to look into them.
Welcome!

(filler)
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 17/08/2009, 05:37 AM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenster View Post
I'm Sheenster (I happen to bear quite a resemblance to Charlie Sheen). I've tested into an ESTp most of time, but I have gotten an ESFp once.

Socionics does interest me quite a bit, thought it was a bit lame when I heard about it. Turned out to be very interesting.

V.I'ing especially.

I know nothing of sub-types or any of the deeper levels of Socionics yet, but I'd like to look into them.
Dude! Don't do it! It's a trap! Just quit now, while you still have your sanity.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 17/08/2009, 06:02 AM
Sheenster Sheenster is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4
Default

I was never sane.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 17/08/2009, 06:03 AM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
Dude! Don't do it! It's a trap! Just quit now, while you still have your sanity.
*clamps a hand over JWC3's mouth* Ignore him; he's already lost his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenster View Post
I was never sane.
*thumbs up*
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 23/08/2009, 05:42 AM
Jaskal248 Jaskal248 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18
Default

Hey guys! I'm Shawn and I am a good friend of Stan and Joe. They have pushed socionics on me in the last few days and I have come to a basic understanding(maybe . . . ). I am a ESFp.


Hi
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 23/08/2009, 06:20 AM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaskal248 View Post
Hey guys! I'm Shawn and I am a good friend of Stan and Joe. They have pushed socionics on me in the last few days and I have come to a basic understanding(maybe . . . ). I am a ESFp.


Hi
*chuckles* Welcome.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 23/08/2009, 07:40 AM
stanprollyright's Avatar
stanprollyright stanprollyright is offline
The Looks
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaskal248 View Post
Hey guys! I'm Shawn and I am a good friend of Stan and Joe. They have pushed socionics on me in the last few days and I have come to a basic understanding(maybe . . . ). I am a ESFp.


Hi
Hi Shawn! How is my unborn child doing?
__________________
So this one time me an' my bes' frien' Stan, we went to a church service. That preacher was talkin' 'bout hell. So Stan leans over to me an' he says, "I bet hell is like a PoLR hit every day."

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 23/08/2009, 03:18 PM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaskal248 View Post
Hey guys! I'm Shawn and I am a good friend of Stan and Joe. They have pushed socionics on me in the last few days and I have come to a basic understanding(maybe . . . ). I am a ESFp.


Hi
Dude, you are a quick one you are. It took me and stan some time to find the forums button lol We just used the Q&A on the site for like a week and a half before we realized this was here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 23/08/2009, 04:33 PM
Cyclops Cyclops is offline
Gone on holiday...
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,272
Default

Hello, nice to see you all again. I hope some of you have been well (those that I know), and the others (that I don't know) have been well too!

Last edited by Cyclops; 23/08/2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: edited for edited-ness
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 24/08/2009, 07:43 AM
Jaskal248 Jaskal248 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
Hi Shawn! How is my unborn child doing?
It was mighty tasty
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 25/08/2009, 11:31 PM
Elevate's Avatar
Elevate Elevate is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 125
Post Hi

For a few months, I've learned quite a bit about personality typing based on Jung's typology. I study communication so I'm interested in seeing how personality theories shape attitudes, thinking, and communication online as well as understanding and framing of people and situations. Self-awareness and self knowledge generally leads to new insights in self-discovery. I've typed as INFP & INFJ, so still not sure how that works. Just learning about socionics. Should be interesting.

Last edited by Elevate; 25/08/2009 at 11:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 SOCIONICS.COM