Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 20/03/2010, 02:06 AM

Default Please Type Fedor Emelianenko

Fedor Emelianenko is considered by most mixed martial arts aficionados as the greatest fighter on planet Earth. He is not the most athletic man, but his strategy, persistence, strength and speed, make him a force to be reckoned with. He is definitely the most intelligent fighter I know of, and this serves him very well in the ring. I type him either LSI or LII. Here are some photos of him.

http://www.yorkblog.com/mma/fedor_emelianenko.jpg

http://img.fannation.com/upload/si_b...s/fedor-fc.jpg

http://www.m-1global.com/v2/wp-conte...fedorfight.jpg

http://media.canada.com/18999381-a68...bb6b/fedor.jpg

Last edited by ENTroP; 20/03/2010 at 02:07 AM. Reason: spelling errors
Old 21/03/2010, 12:12 AM

I remember I typed him as SLI. He is completely passionless, calm and easy-going. I remember an event where he took his trophy and he had the same attitude as it was nothing special, or something, an LSI I'd see very solemn and even to try a memorable speech.

Me and someone else type Crocop as LII, I think there are numerous differences between these two guys. Crocop seems struggling and with the fixed goal of winning (where would be the point otherwise?) but Fedor seems like "what?" - like he's there and he's doing what he learned to do, nothing more.
Old 21/03/2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai_m View Post
I remember I typed him as SLI. He is completely passionless, calm and easy-going. I remember an event where he took his trophy and he had the same attitude as it was nothing special, or something, an LSI I'd see very solemn and even to try a memorable speech.

Me and someone else type Crocop as LII, I think there are numerous differences between these two guys. Crocop seems struggling and with the fixed goal of winning (where would be the point otherwise?) but Fedor seems like "what?" - like he's there and he's doing what he learned to do, nothing more.
Yea! Thanks for confirming my suspicions!
Old 24/03/2010, 01:41 AM

ISTp I think.
Old 24/03/2010, 04:21 AM

Waaaaaait. I thought you said LSI! My bad. I can see where I went wrong typing him though. Yea, an LSI would be more speechy and stuff. He's so calm all the time... SLI makes more sense.
Old 24/03/2010, 07:39 AM

Yeah... hey, another SLI celeb example that I'm sure of: Linus Torvalds.
Max Payne, the fictional character - idem (at least in the existing parts, 1&2).
Than today I typed Garry Kasparov as SLI, too, but about him I don't have a strong opinion.
Old 24/03/2010, 12:52 PM
Gone on holiday...

Default Fedor Emelianenko

I think SLI is a safe bet too. Has a look about the mouth and lower end of face which isn't uncommon in SLI's, and has a soft unfocused yet aware look in his eyes, that I often see in Si dominants. Like an awareness of the world but processed internally, unlike Se (Esp ESTp's) eyes which tends to have a purely outwardly directly engaged look imo.

Last edited by Cyclops; 24/03/2010 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Tags
fedor emelianenko, mbti, socionics, type