Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 01/02/2010, 08:00 PM

Default ENTJ male - ISFJ female (help please)

I need some advice from you folks...
I'm an ENTJ, and my mate is ISFJ. Most part of the time we live in peace, but I dont know how to act with her in some situations. For example:

-From any reason a heated discussion begins (she is an observer). Very soon she will panic and will be affected for at least 2 weeks... is it normal for ISFJ? It seems that whatever I speak to her (after the discussion) make the scene worse. What should I do in this ocasion?

-If I say something that contradicts a piece of her philosophy, she will not take it as another point of view. Instead, she will think I'm opposing her... hey... it's just another point of view... how to make it clear for guardians? Is it possible?

Can someone share a bit of wisdom?

Old 01/02/2010, 08:08 PM
Gone on holiday...

Unfortunately, I can't offer any particular wisdom, maybe someone else can.

All I can say is that, knowing an ISFj-INTp relation (romantic one), the ISFj from how I view it, can freak out and is quick to jump to conclusions. This troubles the INTp, but in the long run, the ISFj eventually sees that the INTp was right in what they said was the best course of action, causing some smugness for the INTp and the ISFj to retort, "you're so ****ing smart".

So I don't know if that is just the way with these relations. I've read a theory part that the Gamma NT's have the Ni to give them the longterm/shortterm tact to deal with the Gamma SF's in these situations, so maybe the above is an example of that.
Old 01/02/2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
the ISFj from how I view it, can freak out and is quick to jump to conclusions.
It is sooo her!

Quote:
but in the long run, the ISFj eventually sees that the INTp was right in what they said was the best course of action, causing some smugness for the INTp and the ISFj to retort, "you're so ****ing smart".
This is insightful...