Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 20/03/2009, 01:15 PM

Default type this guy.

Old 23/03/2009, 10:24 AM

he looks ESTP to me.
Old 22/04/2009, 11:09 PM

First thought: esfp.
Old 27/09/2009, 03:40 PM

my guesses would be ESTp, ESFp or possibly even ESFj. He has a more traditional ESTp look, but there is a softness that often ESTp's do not have. Which is why i would consider maybe ESFp broderline F/T. However, i have also had an ESFj friend who had a similar look. What are they like in real life? does he seem to care for people? interested in sports? etc...
Old 27/09/2009, 04:11 PM
The Looks

I think he dresses very colorfully for an ESTp. I'm guessing some sort of extroverted feeling type.

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 28/09/2009, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde Coffee View Post
my guesses would be ESTp, ESFp or possibly even ESFj. He has a more traditional ESTp look, but there is a softness that often ESTp's do not have. Which is why i would consider maybe ESFp broderline F/T. However, i have also had an ESFj friend who had a similar look. What are they like in real life? does he seem to care for people? interested in sports? etc...
he doesn't care for people at all,just interesting in his feelings and dont tend to help people,and yes he is interesting in many sports and he experieneces it..i think he could be INFp(but not sure about that).
Old 29/09/2009, 01:30 AM

well, then i would more toss up between ESTP or ESFJ. THis may sound bad, but ESFJ's can sometimes be very caught up in their own emotions, not showing interest in others even when a friend is extremely upset. Of course they'll show the norms of politeness and show some level of care, but end up converting the topic to be about them somehow. The ESFJ's hidden agenda in life is too be perfect as well. If he was more ESTP i would expect very interested in sports/games. They can often be very competitve, including in the workplace. Their hidden agenda is to be loved by others. This may be generalising, but i hope it helps.
Old 24/10/2009, 12:10 PM

why didn't u think he might be ENTj ??!!
Old 07/12/2009, 03:48 AM

When I saw him I instinctively thought ESTp, but there isn't really any reasoning behind that, just a gut feeling really. Fwiw.
Old 31/03/2010, 11:37 AM

this guy has tendencies to see people sad or make people feel not comfortable about them selves ,he likes to learn from EVERY body and take the maximum benefit he can from almost any body,he is abit lazy at the first but once he is energized he can work hard but still he cant work for very long time ,he dont like hugging and such stuffs as not to catch flu or something like that from other people(care about his health),at home he may careless about his own items,one cant convince him by new ideas very easy,he like to talk about new Theories and strange stuffs,he often looks spaced out .

so any opinions?!

Last edited by serag; 31/03/2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06/04/2010, 09:00 AM

Indeeed he is ESTp...no doubt..with that....look like he loves to do what he want nd he appears to be a good persuader too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
I think he dresses very colorfully for an ESTp. I'm guessing some sort of extroverted feeling type.