Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 22/06/2010, 04:56 PM
Gone on holiday...

Default What type you guys think?

Someone from a previous X Factor show. For those not in the know (maybe even including myself as there may be two 'afaiks' in this sentence), afaik America has a version of X Factor called American Idol, although afaik Simon Cowell is bringing his X Factor (or brought already)? stateside.

Stacey Solomon:

Interview with her (quite funny as she is quite possibly insane, lol):

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf4PIJYCN60

TIP: How to embed a YouTube video...

And if you can be bothered, on the X-Factor show:

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQu_A_owVKg

TIP: How to embed a YouTube video...

Eh... I think 'logically' speaking she'd be some Fe leading type, due to the excitablility about her, and outward emotion or sth, but dunno, I sort of get an impression that she's an over-excited ENFp, though i'm not sure if I can explain it.

What do you guys think her type is?, and if you can elaborate, or if you feel like it anything at all really, any reasons for it?

Last edited by Cyclops; 22/06/2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 22/06/2010, 07:38 PM

She seems Ep...Very uneven way of of interacting, very "reactive" to the interviewers, so much fidgeting - all i can say for now.

Also, wow, is she on crack? If yes, that would make her really difficult to type lol.

Maybe i'll look up some more info on her and add more later (sorry, couldn't listen to that song thingy lol).
Old 23/06/2010, 10:59 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by felafel View Post
She seems Ep...Very uneven way of of interacting, very "reactive" to the interviewers, so much fidgeting - all i can say for now.

Also, wow, is she on crack? If yes, that would make her really difficult to type lol.
Yeah that's what I thought too. fwiw I kinda got the impression that it's Ne being unbounded by any structure - any logic. Although I have to say that it seems quite an extreme case of this.

Eh, re the crack, possibly, although anytime i've seen her she seems exact the same way.

fwiw it occured to me that *maybe* she's ENTp with a massive case of Fe HA - but - i'm not convinced that Fe HA manifests quite that way - at least I don't think it does in ESTp, although I think i've had a little less experience with ENTps irl than ESTp, it still doesn't quite match imo fwiw.

My gut tells me ENFp for her, but, well, could be wrong, lol. Eh - I think to be sure i'd need to meet her irl - if she calmed down eventually it would be OK for me, lol.

Quote:
Maybe i'll look up some more info on her and add more later (sorry, couldn't listen to that song thingy lol).
lol, tis OK, I understand (thinks of an episode of two and a half men when just said that, anyway, another story perhaps, lol).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit - I think I might make a series out of this, i'll consider the structure. There's a few people who I think are ENFp, would be interesting perhaps as an additional gallery/feedback, well, will see, lol.

Last edited by Cyclops; 23/06/2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23/06/2010, 07:39 PM

^What i was thinking, but wanted to consider a little more before throwing it out there, is that if indeed ENFp then looks like some case of over-exposed Fi or sth. Heh, well, i might elaborate when i have a little more time than now. I don't think she can sustain this kind of interaction in the long term, or make a career out of it, so to speak. Although, who knows, the world is full of weird people !
Old 25/06/2010, 04:17 PM

ENFj/ENFp? but thats based on about 30 seconds of watching her then got bored
Old 25/06/2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgoldgold View Post
ENFj/ENFp? ....
kinda thinking the same, actually....not sure though. whatever type she is there's sth else going on that makes her a bit difficult to type. maybe it's because this is her "public" persona....don't really know...
Old 28/06/2010, 05:32 AM

I agree with ENFx. She kinda reminds me of an ENFj I knew--you couldn't get her to shut up. Although I've noticed that a lot of Fe-base types tend to have very fiery eyes, which this Stacey doesn't seem to have.
Old 13/07/2010, 12:06 AM

I had another shot at this and was thinking the plasticity of her reactions is smooth, even if sorta crazy lol. Adaptability of Ep in a situation would be slightly more jittery, so to speak, imo. I'm leaning towards Fe-leading and possibly ENFj for her. She has a lot of charisma that makes one relate regardless of type. What i noticed is the apparent psychological distance between her and her interlocutors seems stable and not very close. It appeared close to me, at first, except, i think, it's Fe + Ni that makes her relatable - Ni giving her a somewhat helpless and close-to infantile aura. I don't believe she's infantile though. Anyway, my last 2cents on this, fwiw; more of an impression on her than on type, i guess....
Old 12/12/2011, 06:46 PM

I say she is not living in the sensoric world dominantly, so N, and she is an F dominant (NF). It's sort of clear (to me) that she is an E. ENFP or ENFJ; from the video I saw similarities to an INFJ's FiNe-persona and so I say she is an ENFP (NeFi), and the general look doesn't disagree with it, what I know of ENFPs and ESTPs.

On the second picture with the child (that has no introverted eyes) she has eyes (also the first picture) that could be ENFJs as well as the skin, but I am not sure what to think about the rest.

After looking the video about the personality, I say she is an ENFP, and there is no bodily thing (physical and psychological/functional) that I know that would disagree with it.