Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 07/06/2010, 03:25 PM

Default Revisiting V.I.

'cause I wanna know my type!!

(this is my normal smile) (please ignore the fact that I took the pic in a bathroom...)

(my "you're really starting to annoy the crap out of me. I'm trying to ignore it, but I really want to choke you" look... )

(fat cheeks, holla!)
Old 07/06/2010, 04:17 PM

No idea
Old 07/06/2010, 04:27 PM
Gone on holiday...

Me neither! I was hoping I was hoping you would say something! (fwiw there's some more photos in nahbees album).

I think this photo might be Fi look?

http://www.socionics.com/forums/albu...5&pictureid=62

And although not VI related, I do agree that this is a great photo:

http://www.socionics.com/forums/albu...5&pictureid=67

You've got some real talent there nahbee.

Incase some words to the pictures help, here's OP from a typing thread

Last edited by Cyclops; 07/06/2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07/06/2010, 05:46 PM

Looking at your pictures I see clear introversion and F types Would you be able to post one from directly from the side with your hair up?
Old 07/06/2010, 06:58 PM

Going out on a limp here, i'd *guess* sth. introverted-leading too...*maybe* Ip...
Sorry, i know this isn't very helpful at all. Some more writing might help. Say, sth. about your friend/s and what you like about them or some such....
Old 07/06/2010, 09:35 PM

I am very sure now that you are ISFp you value Ne information...which would be a Dual Seeking, but you yourself don't focus on that.
Old 08/06/2010, 08:10 AM

ISFp... interesting... would you care to elaborate on how you reached your conclusion??

hmm... my friends & what I like about them... My best friend for what seemed like forever was an INXj. I liked that I could confide in her and know that she would not "spill the beans", so to speak. We spent most of our time together discovering new places & things, and using our combined imaginations to pretend we were living in different places or times, kind of hard to describe but that's what we did. After we moved apart from each other however, we maintained very limited contact with one other.... She's become quite domestic & career-focused, while I've decided to FML & party my life away...

There isn't a specific type of person or people I hang out with. As long as they are not judgmental, filled with 'unnecessary' rage/angst, or rude, then everything will be groovy...

Not having a social life = death for me. Sure, I like my having my days off where I work on my own projects, but if I go a few days without hearing from anyone, I start to get *really* depressed.

I'm currently working as a waitress, & it is like *the* perfect job for me.. I <3 it sooo much. I get to interact with new people constantly in a very fast-paced environment... plus $$ is good too, . I like that it's physical work, and when there's a "crisis" I'm the one who's directing everyone to make sure that the restaurant still runs smoothly. I get to use my ability to improvise wherever, whenever, with whatever is available, it's a true strength of mine.

There's more that I'll write, but I'm stopping here because it's already past 2 in the morning, and I have work in about 8 hours...
Old 08/06/2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbee1235 View Post
ISFp... interesting... would you care to elaborate on how you reached your conclusion??

hmm... my friends & what I like about them... My best friend for what seemed like forever was an INXj. I liked that I could confide in her and know that she would not "spill the beans", so to speak. We spent most of our time together discovering new places & things, and using our combined imaginations to pretend we were living in different places or times, kind of hard to describe but that's what we did. After we moved apart from each other however, we maintained very limited contact with one other.... She's become quite domestic & career-focused, while I've decided to FML & party my life away...

There isn't a specific type of person or people I hang out with. As long as they are not judgmental, filled with 'unnecessary' rage/angst, or rude, then everything will be groovy...

Not having a social life = death for me. Sure, I like my having my days off where I work on my own projects, but if I go a few days without hearing from anyone, I start to get *really* depressed.

I'm currently working as a waitress, & it is like *the* perfect job for me.. I <3 it sooo much. I get to interact with new people constantly in a very fast-paced environment... plus $$ is good too, . I like that it's physical work, and when there's a "crisis" I'm the one who's directing everyone to make sure that the restaurant still runs smoothly. I get to use my ability to improvise wherever, whenever, with whatever is available, it's a true strength of mine.

There's more that I'll write, but I'm stopping here because it's already past 2 in the morning, and I have work in about 8 hours...
Most EST types are rather anti social...so already I considered you to be ISTx or SF or NF type because you are rather warm hearted and social...Si is hard to see in writing...Fe is much clearer in your tone, intonations and mimickery like using expressions in icons to further and heighten the emphasis of enthusiastic tone you want to convey.

It's not just a job but it's *the* perfect job.
Its not just much but it's sooooo much...Si...makes you feel good inside not only saying the thing you are experiencing, but also feeling it too...that's a function of Fe.

Just because you are "business" minded that doesn't mean you can't be ISFp; George Soros, a great investor and business man, also VI-s as ISFp type.
Old 08/06/2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:

You must have at least an idea about your type, surely.
Old 08/06/2010, 09:30 PM

Lol, yeah, like SG says, do you have any leads of your own, so to speak, about what type you might be?

Also, what kind of establishment is the restaurant you work at? Don't mean to be too intrusive, and please only answer if you feel comfortable, but I've observed that certain types do better in some resto environments than others. Say, a big chain rest. vs. a family run one, or a neighbourhood kinda place vs. fine dining etc.

So, you're not in touch with your best friend from a while back? Mind if I ask why? I have this really good friend whom i've known for over 2 decades now, and, even though i haven't seen her in about 8yrs., nothing seems to have changed whenever i speak to her on the phone. Same psychological distance, same comfort level etc. Anyway, about your friend, thought it was kinda curious you're not in touch at all, but maybe you had a falling out or sth...

I read some of your previous posts. I thought you infused them with a lil bit of Fe, so to speak, lol, so maybe Fe-creative wouldn't be worst typing given that and other things. Anyway, you sure know more about yourself than I do.
Old 08/06/2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
You must have at least an idea about your type, surely.
F-type, that's about it.

It's a family-run restaurant.
Old 09/06/2010, 12:30 AM

Share a few things you have feelings for; things that enthrall you, disgust you, make you feel good inside and relaxed and why you get these feelings?

How do you react to external display of feelings by other people?
Old 09/06/2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDarman View Post
Most EST types are rather anti social...so already I considered you to be ISTx or SF or NF type because you are rather warm hearted and social...Si is hard to see in writing...Fe is much clearer in your tone, intonations and mimickery like using expressions in icons to further and heighten the emphasis of enthusiastic tone you want to convey.

It's not just a job but it's *the* perfect job.
Its not just much but it's sooooo much...Si...makes you feel good inside not only saying the thing you are experiencing, but also feeling it too...that's a function of Fe.

Just because you are "business" minded that doesn't mean you can't be ISFp; George Soros, a great investor and business man, also VI-s as ISFp type.
What backs up your analysis on that?
Old 09/06/2010, 08:33 AM

Quote:
F-type, that's about it.

It's a family-run restaurant.
I know it may sound stereotypical for type=>occupation, but if you're not simply projecting your HA believing being F, maybe ESFj then?
Old 09/06/2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemaldonado View Post
What backs up your analysis on that?
Experience, why are you anti social? A lot of things including that it naturally makes sense that they are not "people" centered but rather "material/object/information" centered.
Old 09/06/2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDarman View Post
Experience, why are you anti social? A lot of things including that it naturally makes sense that they are not "people" centered but rather "material/object/information" centered.
By dictionary definition of anti-social, no. I want to pick your brain, give some concrete example, none of that 4 page story crap. The introduction of hidden agendas does not correlate with being anti-social, unless you have your own definition of it.
Old 10/06/2010, 03:49 PM

me in the yellow dress: I look a little bit like Julia
Louis-Dreyfus in this picture.. maybe I AM ESFj.. noooo! But I don't care about feeding people. I am NEVER over the top with offers of food. In fact, when I cook, I tend to underestimate how much people will eat, and then just let figure out what to do if they want more food.. ha ha ha I'm a terrible host. Starving all of my guests...

Also, it hasn't been until the past couple of years that I've actually taken care of my appearance. I can't imagine an ESFj going over 2 decades and not fixing their hair or doing makeup..

girl in the white & black dress: VI's like an ISFp??? me & her hang out ALL THE TIME since she moved into town.

could I be alpha SF?? but then why do I never, ever hang out with alpha NT's? my INTj brother & I run in very different circles, and I don't recall him being much help in "dangerous social situations".. like dude where were you when I needed you? oh that's right, locked in your room playing God of War.. computer nerd to the nth degree.

now my mom on the other hand, we are tight. I still don't know her type, but I think it's Si-leading or creative. definitely an S-type.

Quote:
Share a few things you have feelings for; things that enthrall you, disgust you, make you feel good inside and relaxed and why you get these feelings?
enthrall me: finding $20 in the pockets of a pair of pants I hadn't worn in a few weeks.

disgust me: mold growing on food that's been a fridge for a over year

make me feel good inside: hydrocodone

relaxes me: massages, listening to music while I stare at a starry night at the lake

more..

major pet peeve: someone saying "can I just see a smile" when I'm clearly annoyed or angry... if I don't feeling like smiling, I don't f*ing want to smile.. grrr

hobbies of late: making awesome mixed drinks, experimenting with make-up

hobbies I've always had: writing poetry, photography, baking desserts, eating desserts, making mixed CD's, collecting postcards, trying to finish Crime & Punishment. I'm also somewhat obsessed with collecting heart-shaped objects.

Last edited by nahbee1235; 10/06/2010 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10/06/2010, 04:20 PM
Gone on holiday...

Do all your photos get taken in your house or is the area you live in all sort of creamy white decor?

Eh, i'll just say it fwiw. ESFj is possible, Fi types tend to have bigger eyes as weird as it sounds. Also you do look a bit like some of the celebs in the ESFj celeb pictures on this website.

Last edited by Cyclops; 10/06/2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10/06/2010, 04:25 PM

I think you said somewhere you suspect you're INFp?...
Old 10/06/2010, 04:34 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by privilege View Post
I think you said somewhere you suspect you're INFp?...
And ENFp, and ESFp afaik, hehe.

Sure nahbsters will get there eventually