Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 30/05/2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Just because someone relies on connections doesn't mean they can't dislike untalented people who rely excessively on connections.
Yeah. That's why I said it would only be strange. Its still an argument, though. The ENTp typing would explain that little detail a lot better than ESFp.
Old 31/05/2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCTesla View Post
Yeah. That's why I said it would only be strange. Its still an argument, though. The ENTp typing would explain that little detail a lot better than ESFp.
It's based on too many circumstantial assumptions to be an admissible argument. Anyone in their right mind would object to failure and incompetence.

Quote:
Leaning towards ENFj.
Ni ego extinguishes Ne, so what's the source of her weirdness, or is there more than one kind of weirdness?
Old 31/05/2010, 08:11 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by polr View Post
Ni ego extinguishes Ne, so what's the source of her weirdness, or is there more than one kind of weirdness?
I would imagine so. While it is easy to attribute goofiness to , there are probably weird people from any quadra.
Old 31/05/2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Beta NFs are pretty weird people in general. Far more so than the civil and homely delta NFs. Keep in mind Ne is just the ability to easily accept and consider things. When its combined with a conservative function like Fi, it doesn't really give rise to acute weirdness. Likewise combining Ni with Fe makes for a colorful and diverse outlook on life from which everything is worth trying.

Quote:
It's based on too many circumstantial assumptions to be an admissible argument. Anyone in their right mind would object to failure and incompetence.
The thing is, I as an INTj would never list a dependence on analysis and logic as the reason for anyone's incompetence and failure. It just doesn't make any sense for a person to lash out to their own kind like that.

Another thing: Rourke is notorious for 'betraying' the producers of the movies he played in by criticizing them harshly from his position of stardom. Again: complete neglect of interpersonal ethics.
Old 01/06/2010, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polr View Post
How do you type Lady Gaga?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCTesla View Post

I've always thought Gaga to be ENTj - The Pioneer. I'm intrigued by this lady, she's very unusual!
She's very revolutionary to some extent - strength in women, blowing up ideas of sexuality, an insane aesthetic taste, and a strong self-confidence.
This can be backed up pretty easily in this video.
There were accusations she had a cock; and when asked about this she replied, quite unusually "I think it's good that so many people would come and see me play regardless of whether I did or not"

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY

TIP: How to embed a YouTube video...

^^ Utter madness.

Last edited by SG; 01/06/2010 at 06:48 AM. Reason: link corrected
Old 01/06/2010, 02:50 AM

Quote:
I've always thought Gaga to be ENTj - The Pioneer. I'm intrigued by this lady, she's very unusual!
She's very revolutionary to some extent - strength in women, blowing up ideas of sexuality, an insane aesthetic taste, and a strong self-confidence.
This can be backed up pretty easily in this video.
There were accusations she had a cock; and when asked about this she replied, quite unusually "I think it's good that so many people would come and see me play regardless of whether I did or not"
Hmm; I'm not sure we see eye to eye here. ENFjs have their weirdnesses but ENTjs are generally quite square. When you look at a person like the16types user Expat (socionics.ws user Brock Landers, hope this rings a bell), weirdness isn't really the first thing to come up about them. Their sense of style and aesthetics is on the conservative side. So that would be my reason for calling her ENFj instead.

BTW, from this site, on ENTjs' aesthetic abilities:
Quote:
ENTjs like expensive, good quality clothes, however they can find it difficult to effectively combine their wardrobe. This is especially noticeable in ENTj males. They are very attracted to bright colour combinations and may combine two or three styles together. However, their aesthetic understanding is not usually very well developed and therefore they may find difficult to work where aesthetics play an important role. ENTjs often wear the same clothes for long periods giving the impression that they have just come back from a long trip and haven't had time to change.
Flat out contradicts your view. So I'd say there's a problem.
Old 01/06/2010, 09:25 AM
Gone on holiday...

I have Lady Gaga as ESFp. lol, types flying around all over the place. Those who say ENFj, where's the Fe? She's Poker Face.
Old 01/06/2010, 10:09 AM

Lady Gaga? I thought IEE. She's nonconformistic and has the (slim) body structure and often big nose of an ENFp LOL. (Sorry, I hope I'm not offending anyone here).
Old 01/06/2010, 10:55 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by privilege View Post
Lady Gaga? I thought IEE. She's nonconformistic and has the (slim) body structure and often big nose of an ENFp LOL. (Sorry, I hope I'm not offending anyone here).
IEE is possible too imo, I don't have much to seperate between IEE and SEE but she seems a bit more 'ballsy' than most IEE's. EG performing on the burlesque scene before famous, dresses extremely provocotaviley, and fairly recently when collapsed due to exhaustion and had to cancel a concert said that she wouldn't let something as trivial as tiredness stop her - it's something I hear SEE's say, ie they see it as some sort of weakness, they ignore their tiredness more and 'battle on'.

Well, not great reasons on paper, but I can see IEE too, I just get more of an SEE vibe from her, perhaps i'll formulate some more reasons later.

Last edited by Cyclops; 01/06/2010 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02/06/2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
IEE is possible too imo, I don't have much to seperate between IEE and SEE but she seems a bit more 'ballsy' than most IEE's. EG performing on the burlesque scene before famous, dresses extremely provocotaviley, and fairly recently when collapsed due to exhaustion and had to cancel a concert said that she wouldn't let something as trivial as tiredness stop her - it's something I hear SEE's say, ie they see it as some sort of weakness, they ignore their tiredness more and 'battle on'.

Well, not great reasons on paper, but I can see IEE too, I just get more of an SEE vibe from her, perhaps i'll formulate some more reasons later.
I agree that she is SEE.
Old 02/10/2010, 05:16 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Sometimes on paper IEE - SEE differentiation is tough I think ... but somethings going down just now, and I swear gaga is exactly like my IEE female friend just now. I want to agree, IEE.

Last edited by Cyclops; 02/10/2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 28/08/2011, 07:12 PM

Mr. Rourke is an ISTp.
Old 12/12/2011, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Am I the only one who thinks that Mickey Rourke looks and seems rather ENTj than ESTj?
You think he is an iNtuitive dominant? I don't think so. ESTj, likely.