Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 03/12/2011, 02:50 AM

Default I have no clue on my type.

To be honest, I tried so many tests and i end up with these (no kidding): INTp INTj, ISFJ, INFp, ISTP, etc. (mixed socionics and mbti tests)

I'll just post a (very bad quality) picture of me here and hopefully somebody can shed some light on my actual type since right now I think I'm just a big bad flip-flopper. All I'm certain of is heavily introverted but the rest...

Old 03/12/2011, 03:04 PM

You seem to be anxious too. Are you sure, you want to know your type? Or is it releasing knowledge? Which may be hurting, but still an answer to inner problem.

Your picture is too unclear. If you can, write something about yourself. Try to tell it naturally, with out need to be who you wish to be.
Old 03/12/2011, 04:14 PM

Anxious? Maybe to know my type, yes, kinda frustrating to get different results all the time depending on which test it is.

I did the turbo XL test again today and I got this: http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta_tur...tml?I80N11x0j4 which as you can see might as well have given me the result Ixxx. Maybe that's just who I am and I should be OK with that...

Talking about myself, now that's a good one

I'm kind of the stereotypical 'basement dweller' type most of the time but every once in a blue moon I manage to meet a girl or somebody interesting and tend to have a deep relationship with them for awhile, it ultimately all fails because I go back into the basement dweller mode.

I'm also an easily distracted person, when I'm sitting somewhere and ANTYHING happens around me, I must know what it is and WHY. Other people which are currently talking to me at the time don't appreciate that, naturally.

Hmm, what else.. I'm not particulary unhappy with the way I am, by the way, it's always been like this.

Sorry, not very good at talking about myself it seems
Old 04/12/2011, 07:43 AM

Just to clarify something here, are you easily distracted even when you are in a deep conversation (or anything 'important')?
Old 04/12/2011, 12:14 PM

Socionics and MBTI are different things. Socionics types one's informational metabolism. MBTI types traits. In MBTI you are Ixxx. But in socionics you are from certain type.

I think you are using your secondary function. That's why it's hard to find the answer.

What type do you wish you were? And what type do you feel inside yourself you are truly?

I can answer to you at next weekend. But surely others can deal with your searchings.