Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 14/10/2011, 12:11 AM

Lightbulb Anyone Here INFJ, 100% Intuitive And 80% Plus Feeling (Empathic)?

Hello,
Despite the distribution patterns of members here, the INFJ category is normally deemed to be the rarest of the MB personality types---from 1/2% to 2% of the population. Females dominate in this group about three to one, so a male INFJ is the rarest of the rare.

Within that minuscule percentile, I consistently test 100% intuitive and very high feeling (80% plus, usually high 80s%). I have never, despite diligently searching, found another person who over and over tested at 100% intuitive. Two or three I have met over the years have occasionally tested at 100%.

Query: Is there an INFJ on this site who is like me?

BTW, I never self-describe as a "psychic", and I make no claims to being a medium. I channel no one, not even Elvis or Michael Jackson. Also, I do not describe myself in Christian terms of "discernment" or "prophetic", yet there is definitely something in me that links with the mystical, the numinous we call "God".

My entire life I have "known" things to the point of certainty. How? I know not. I just do. Can I be wrong? You betcha! As my daughter constantly reminds me, "Now, Dad, just because you are 100% intuitive does not mean you are 100% right!" Touche! I am not (so I respond to her), "only 99%".

What is there within me that enables me to "know" things about people that I have no rational way of knowing? Why am I invariably surprised and awed when I am right? If I ceased to view this gift with awe and wonder, would it desert me (NOT that I could do such, not really)? And why is it sometimes a curse rather than a blessing?

NO! I do not read minds or thoughts. Not really. It's more miasmic than that: I "read" people, who they are, where they are, where they've been---and more. Sometimes I can see, as if through a window darkly, the vague outlines, shadows, of possible/probable future "presents" in the cloudy chaos of swirling time we (mis)label the "future". They are, however, shape-shifters subject to the vagaries of our multiple choices, the vehicle by which we "call" the particular present we experience into this one existence

The non-choices, all the infinite number of them, so I intuit, are also realities/dimensions/universes just beyond our grasp/perception. We call them alternate or parallel universes existing in an "if only" (the two saddest words in the English language) somewhen (my word) in multi-linear, curvalinear time.

Okay, I've lost you, but if so this was not written for you. It was written for me---and for that one other who reads my paltry words and says, "Wow! I get this guy! He is speaking my language! And he's doing so in the presence of all those others who do not understand."

I am hunting that mind. Are you here?

MindHunterINFJ
Old 14/10/2011, 09:11 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
I'm hunting that mind. Are you here?

MindHunterINFJ
Not me sorry, but good luck on your quest, and welcome to the forum
Old 02/11/2011, 10:41 PM

Default Not here but....

So, I'm an INTP but my father who passed away on 2007 was an amazingly intuitive INFJ.
Due to our bloodbond and our personality types I turned into his advisor since I was young and had the chance to get to know him as deep as I could. So I guess I could tell you a thing or two about my father if you'd like, but that would be unrelated to the thread so.... would you like to know something about him?

Saludos!

GUIMPIV

Tags
empathic, feeling, infj, intuitive, rare