Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 01/05/2009, 06:23 PM

Default ENTP Planning tips

Ok,

So my question is to the ENTPs of the group. How do you plan?

Every successful venture must be planned out and without it, you are setting yourself up for failure. However, when i plan as i know, i am using methods which are very ISTJ based. I do this because I have been working in an environment which is ISTJ based. So this is what i learned to do and how to do it.

I am looking to move into an entreprenuarial role and i cannot seem to break the ISTJ planning methods. As an ENTP, i am overwhelmed and get very bored of it. This of course leads to turning every venture i research into another ISTJ based planning session which wears me down and then i am back to where i was before.

Any tips would be appreciated.

SB
Old 22/10/2011, 12:15 AM

You found the correct way of planning for logical and rational thinkers, e.g., ISTj, ENTj, INTj and ESTj's. However, you may friend are not one of the above. Most ENTp's don't bother to plan, they believe "plans are for fools". If you stop and plan the world will pass you by!