Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Closed Thread

Old 09/07/2007, 04:40 PM

Ok, I will not discuss enneagram now. I believe that giving you a movie will be the only solution. Just wait a little.
Old 10/07/2007, 08:39 AM

I sent you a video of I via e-mail. So please, can you tell me finally my type?
Old 10/07/2007, 12:15 PM

Now I have no doubt at all that I have logic in second position due to this text:

http://socionist.blogspot.com/search...ive%20function
Old 11/07/2007, 08:12 AM

I am suspecting that you haven't received the video, did you?
Old 11/07/2007, 03:12 PM

It has been two days that I am dying. Please, release me from this pain!
Old 11/07/2007, 04:37 PM

Dude, I ain't telling anybody anything, I thought you understood.
Old 11/07/2007, 05:03 PM

What can I do now? The other two socionists I know, I do not trust them a lot for some reasons. (Lytov and another one I will not mention)

It has been 19 months that I am working: too much time and energy has gone to finding my type at the expense of college studies and other things. Now when I am at the point of getting done (so that I can occupy myself with something else) you just decide to make me suffer.

My psychological state is unbearable now. Today I woke up an hour before required just due to the anxiety. I am all the time worried. I can't think of anything else.
Old 11/07/2007, 05:07 PM

Ok I will give you an idea about the anmount of time: not less than two or three hours every day for nineteen months.
Old 11/07/2007, 05:24 PM

I'm not a socionicst or a typing machine and I do not offer typing service to anyone anyway. And even if I was, I certainly would not do it over the internet and for free, get that? Now leave me alone.
Old 11/07/2007, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
It has been 19 months that I am working: too much time and energy has gone to finding my type at the expense of college studies and other things. Now when I am at the point of getting done (so that I can occupy myself with something else) you just decide to make me suffer.

My psychological state is unbearable now. Today I woke up an hour before required just due to the anxiety. I am all the time worried. I can't think of anything else.
I don't mean this in a nasty way or anything like that, but it sounds to me (based purely on this) that there's deeper issues at hand if a meager 4-letter label is causing you such stress. Seriously, take a break from all of this, it sounds to me like you're stuck in a rut trying to figure out how to fit yourself into some sort of abstract logical system. Concentrate on the more important things in life, otherwise you risk messing things up in your life all for the sake of finding a label for yourself. Again, I don't mean to be nasty or anything like that, but I really think you should let the issue rest for a while. It's much easier to type yourself when you have a clear mind, otherwise you risk overanalysing things and causing unnecessary confusion.
Old 12/07/2007, 08:54 AM

Last attempt:

OK, I will pay money. What do you think? Anyway this will be a good work for your feeling function, unless you don't want evolution.

Well, it is very rare for me to get depressed. Yesterday I was depressed during the afternoon, I don't know what magical tool do you use.

I know my type. I am an ISTp with a probability that exceeds 90%. I just need to check because maybe I followed a false path. DeLong is offering a typing via chatting and he asks ten photos (it is paid of course). But I don't know anything about him. He sounds superficial to me when he says that one is N if his thoughts are concentrated on non-tangible things. But still I am an ISTp according to his dichotomies.

I believe that the only solution is to believe for now that my type is ISTp. With time I will remark whether that is really my type or not.

OK, do not help me. But just tell me whether you still believe what you had in mind during the end of June.

Don't worry BLauritson, I am calm right now.
Old 12/07/2007, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
I know my type.
Good, because I don't! This is sorted now, let's move on.
Old 12/07/2007, 12:25 PM

OK, like you wish. After I became calm today, I became sure that there is plenty of methods that will help me be sure of my type. But I was an idiot for not having these ideas before.
Old 16/07/2007, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
Hmm, I see, I see, so how about an L shape?
I thought of it as a tetris block.
Old 17/07/2007, 02:57 AM

Complicater- I'm sure you're ISTP. I didn't realize it was causing you so much stress.

That it's causing you so much stress reassures me so. For not being an intuitive type, you have an incredible (almost manic?) desire to understand the way things work, which has underscored your entire approach. This is a trait of the ISTP, sometimes called "The Mechanic."

Earlier today I posted an evaluation of your relationship with feeling, which seemed to fit you and ISTP perfectly. The way ISTP works with and coincides with what has been frustrating you personally.

It seems to me you turned your need for understanding on the one thing that can't be easily objectively understood: yourself. That you've done so, surely necessitates I. To the extent you manifest in mechanical parts, they're out of reach of your senses which has been driving you crazy. Socionics isn't about measuring the concrete. You're overly analytical approach has been going about things the hard way.

Are you, perhaps, looking for some sort of understanding deeper than four letters? I will label you ISTP, but what is you are really trying to gain? If it is to fill in what you lack, you should spend 3 hours a day trying to find your dual so you can experience completeness that way. Growing is good and all, and I talked about some strategies in your post on feeling, but you need to find some smart ENFP girl. Logical ones are out there- I've been with one who graduated from my college with a 4.0 in Government AND Biology.

strongly expressed Introvert
strongly expressed iNtuition
strongly expressed Feeling
moderately expressed Perceiving
Old 17/07/2007, 07:46 AM

You've read all this thread?
Old 17/07/2007, 08:05 AM

Yeah, but I was basing that on some of the other threads you've come up in too.

Trust me, I'd bet on it.

By the way, we're on the same page with the identity seeking thing. I'm sure of my type, but I spend a lot of time working with it too. It's ridiculous. No one wants to hear me talk about it anymore.

Old 17/07/2007, 08:23 AM

Why? Who said that?
Old 17/07/2007, 07:13 PM

I was referring to people in my real life. People I interact with in the real world have grown tired of my psychoanalyzing them and explaining myself in terms of "Te this and Fi that, Hidden Agenda here, Demonstrative function there"- and so on.

Old 07/07/2009, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
I'm not a socionicst or a typing machine and I do not offer typing service to anyone anyway. And even if I was, I certainly would not do it over the internet and for free, get that? Now leave me alone.
SG, you are pathetic. truly despicable.

necromancy justified.
Closed Thread