Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 28/07/2009, 09:52 PM

Default ESFJ meets a ISTJ

I'm a ESFJ female and have a friend who's ISTJ male. He likes me and I like him a lot....yet he seems unable to move us into a relationship stage, because we are at college together and he thinks that if it didn't work out, it could get very messy.

However, he continues to pursue me, by spending a lot of time in my company, calling me, emailing me....and unusually for an I, has even verbalised his desire for me to a friend (who told me)...and yet a fear of what could go wrong seems to prevent him from making a move.

I am really confused by this as I had always considered that if a guy REALLY likes you, he will just go for it, regardless of the consequences. Wonder if it's there something in it, to do with personality type. Does anyone know anything about ISTJs when it comes to dating?
Old 29/07/2009, 05:50 AM

just use your personal thoughts, there is no reason to turn to socionics for this.
Old 29/07/2009, 06:17 AM
The WILDCARD!

Srsly? If anything is to be learned from socionics it's that if you two are really duals, just act naturally and it will all work out. Do whatever you think you should do because that's exactly what needs to be done.
"IT'S ALL DAY!"

Last edited by JWC3; 29/07/2009 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Spelling