Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 10/06/2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbee1235 View Post

me in the yellow dress: I look a little bit like Julia
Louis-Dreyfus in this picture.. maybe I AM ESFj.. noooo! But I don't care about feeding people. I am NEVER over the top with offers of food. In fact, when I cook, I tend to underestimate how much people will eat, and then just let figure out what to do if they want more food.. ha ha ha I'm a terrible host. Starving all of my guests...
Actually, the impression that i've gotten from the several ESEs and SEIs i know (including 2-3 close friends) is that ESEs are more about making sure everyone has a good time whereas SEIs might be more about making sure people are fed.

Quote:
Also, it hasn't been until the past couple of years that I've actually taken care of my appearance. I can't imagine an ESFj going over 2 decades and not fixing their hair or doing makeup..
Yeah that sort of goes against ESE, but an ESE friend of mine doesn't use makeup because she thinks it breaks her out and makes her skin worse. She doesn't do much with her hair but even just putting it casually in one of those big hair clips, she always almost automatically makes it look elegant (unlike me).

Quote:
could I be alpha SF?? but then why do I never, ever hang out with alpha NT's? my INTj brother & I run in very different circles, and I don't recall him being much help in "dangerous social situations".. like dude where were you when I needed you? oh that's right, locked in your room playing God of War.. computer nerd to the nth degree.
Why? for the same reason I can never seem to find myself in the presence of an SLI, if not for having been forced to work with one.

Your duals are invisible to you until the first time you experience duality, and they just seem like normal ordinary people.

You may not have been in a truly dangerous social situation yet, and it really only works if you're facing it together.

Quote:

enthrall me: finding $20 in the pockets of a pair of pants I hadn't worn in a few weeks.

disgust me: mold growing on food that's been a fridge for a over year

make me feel good inside: hydrocodone

relaxes me: massages, listening to music while I stare at a starry night at the lake

more..

major pet peeve: someone saying "can I just see a smile" when I'm clearly annoyed or angry... if I don't feeling like smiling, I don't f*ing want to smile.. grrr

hobbies of late: making awesome mixed drinks, experimenting with make-up

hobbies I've always had: writing poetry, photography, baking desserts, eating desserts, making mixed CD's, collecting postcards, trying to finish Crime & Punishment. I'm also somewhat obsessed with collecting heart-shaped objects.
I'm seeing Si-valuing and Fe-ego (the pet peeve, especially!) in there. Lots of sensing stuff in there!!
Old 10/06/2010, 10:35 PM

Quote:
could I be alpha SF?? but then why do I never, ever hang out with alpha NT's? my INTj brother & I run in very different circles, and I don't recall him being much help in "dangerous social situations".. like dude where were you when I needed you? oh that's right, locked in your room playing God of War.. computer nerd to the nth degree.

Quote:
Why? for the same reason I can never seem to find myself in the presence of an SLI, if not for having been forced to work with one.

Your duals are invisible to you until the first time you experience duality, and they just seem like normal ordinary people.

You may not have been in a truly dangerous social situation yet, and it really only works if you're facing it together.

Well, having *lived* with my brother for at least 15yrs... We just never did ANYTHING together... *shrugs* But, and this is weird, I always told myself that I wanted to marry/date someone with my brother's personality... I just like how he does his own thing, doesn't bother me, is super intelligent, only talks when it's necessary, and a big PLUS: he reads & responds to my emotions very well & he'll do whatever he can to make sure that he doesn't hurt them

ooohhh & the reason I didn't wear make-up & do my hair for like ages is because I refused to be "girly" in any sense of the word. I thought it devalued the female gender to beautify themselves to make themselves more appealing to men.. yuck.

My dad & I fought alot because his ideal woman is someone that stays at home & does domestic things, while looking like a Stepford wife. There was a noticeable difference in the way he treated me (oooh girl that doesn't wear make-up) to my sister (girly-girl), and both of us to my brother. Example: me & my sister are both over 20, and yet because we are females, we are somehow incapable of taking care of ourselves if something happens while we take a roadtrip, hence his "no you shall not drive by yourself to visit your friend who lives a few hours away" speech. But my brother, oh well he can do anything and take care of any situation if it were to arise. Bull-f*in'-shit...
There are sooo many things that my dad & I disagree on, I swear we must be conflicting personalities.