Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 04/06/2008, 12:45 AM

Thumbs up The Perfect Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
...duh.....do you have one for the ladies?
I wish - that would really be something...
Old 04/06/2008, 12:50 AM

Quote:
They are amazingly accurate. I think they answer questions to a good 8 or 9 other threads. I think you should talk to S.G. to use them on the homepage, lol.
Old 04/06/2008, 12:53 AM

Post QuickType

Quote:
They are amazingly accurate. I think they answer questions to a good 8 or 9 other threads. I think you should talk to S.G. to use them on the homepage, lol.
Some of them might be good as a VI reference too.
Old 04/06/2008, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntjWurm View Post
I wish - that would really be something...
maybe we can get some female volunteers

all we need is one, right.
Old 04/06/2008, 01:06 AM

Talking Revolutionary Model For Socionics

Quote:
maybe we can get some female volunteers

all we need is one, right.
We just need one, but it wouldn't hurt if she was really attractive...
Old 04/06/2008, 01:17 PM

Sergei, did you open the profile of kensi? There is a big picture for him.
Old 04/06/2008, 01:21 PM

Yeah I've checked that..small picture lol. It doesn't say to me he can't be and ENFp but I can't confirm it from that either.
Old 04/06/2008, 02:42 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
so you don't think i'm an INFp.

Thats good news for me cause then i dont have to adjust my relationship infrastructure grid. It would be painstakingly unpleasant if i had to.

How certain are you of your intertype relations as the INFp you are ?
Did you read what I typed? If what I'm getting off of you is strong Fe, you probably are Beta, which would make you INFp or ENFj. Perhaps I understood you incorrectly, but it looks like you're twisting my words to fit your view. Or maybe you misunderstood me.

My type is debatable; INFp has not been settled on at this time.
Old 04/06/2008, 02:52 PM

Thumbs down Hypocrisy Is Not A Function

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Did you read what I typed? If what I'm getting off of you is strong Fe, you probably are Beta, which would make you INFp or ENFj. Perhaps I understood you incorrectly, but it looks like you're twisting my words to fit your view. Or maybe you misunderstood me.

My type is debatable; INFp has not been settled on at this time.
I don't understand how you can be so certain of Kensi's type, or how he can be so certain of mine, when neither of you have even the slightest idea of what your own type is. I'm guessing you use quadrants?
Old 04/06/2008, 04:05 PM

Cool Fundamental Quadrants

Alpha energy will occur when a radioactive nucleus splits and spits out helium nuclei, and is caused by the strong force.

Beta energy is involved if a neutron decays and takes the form of an electron or positron, and is caused by the weak force.

Gamma energy is released when a star quickly collapses into a black hole and as an ultraviolet photon, and is caused by the electromagnetic force.

Delta energy may refer (rarely) to baryons that are almost identical to protons and neutrons or ionized electrons that have been ejected from atoms after collision. Once a particle model is approved, however, perhaps some yet undiscovered delta reaction will be accommodated by the gravitational force.

*Gamma Ray Bursts of this nature are the second most violent type of astrophysical explosion, more than supernovae but less than the big bang, and are supposedly responsible for the Permian-Triassic Transition which was caused by the extinction of 96% of all marine species and 70% of all terrestrial species of life in a very short period of time.
Old 04/06/2008, 06:23 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
I don't understand how you can be so certain of Kensi's type, or how he can be so certain of mine, when neither of you have even the slightest idea of what your own type is. I'm guessing you use quadrants?
I have good reason to be uncertain of mine. As far as his type, I was building on the guesses of others and my assumption that what he's displaying is definitely Fe. Basically, I said, "This evidence has been placed here. Perhaps this, provided the description is correct, would prove it." If it's not, I'll change my theory. It's pretty easy.

Quote:
Alpha energy will occur when a radioactive nucleus splits and spits out helium nuclei, and is caused by the strong force.

Beta energy is involved if a neutron decays and takes the form of an electron or positron, and is caused by the weak force.

Gamma energy is released when a star quickly collapses into a black hole and as an ultraviolet photon, and is caused by the electromagnetic force.

Delta energy may refer (rarely) to baryons that are almost identical to protons and neutrons or ionized electrons that have been ejected from atoms after collision. Once a particle model is approved, however, perhaps some yet undiscovered delta reaction will be accommodated by the gravitational force.

*Gamma Ray Bursts of this nature are the second most violent type of astrophysical explosion, more than supernovae but less than the big bang, and are supposedly responsible for the Permian-Triassic Transition which was caused by the extinction of 96% of all marine species and 70% of all terrestrial species of life in a very short period of time.
Interesting, but I don't see what it has to do with the quadras, save in name only.

Last edited by Kanerou; 04/06/2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04/06/2008, 07:19 PM

Quote:

I dont ever recall trying to imply that i am one based on any of those reasons. I honestly dont know from where this observation is coming . I don't think that all ENFps come across with such extroversion tendancies unless of course it is safe to venture out into the Fi of the surrounding environment.

ENTp is the re-inventor of Ti phenomena, subsequently the ENFp is the re-inventor of Fi phenomen.

I don't quite understand your final sentence. However, you're actually right in your observation about ENFps. Sorry for making that statement, it was a result probably of my own projections of what I am not like most of the time.
Old 04/06/2008, 11:08 PM

Exclamation F Types Like Emoticons

Quote:
Interesting, but I don't see what it has to do with the quadras, save in name only.
For example, in a letter dated 14 October 1935, as he was undergoing dream analysis with Jung, whom he met with regularly on Thursdays at noon, Pauli suggests that

"the radioactive nucleus is an excellent symbol for the source of energy of the collective unconscious. It indicates that consciousness does not grow out of any activity that is inherent to it; rather, it is constantly being produced by an energy that comes from the depths of the unconscious and thus has been depicted in the forms of rays from time immemorial”

*excerpt from page 14 of Atom and Archetype: The Pauli/Jung Letters

SOURCE-LINK

Last edited by IntjWurm; 04/06/2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04/06/2008, 11:12 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
For example, in a letter dated 14 October 1935, as he was undergoing dream analysis with Jung, whom he met with regularly on Thursdays at noon, Pauli suggests that

"the radioactive nucleus is an excellent symbol for the source of energy of the collective unconscious. It indicates that consciousness does not grow out of any activity that is inherent to it; rather, it is constantly being produced by an energy that comes from the depths of the unconscious and thus has been depicted in the forms of rays from time immemorial”

*excerpt from page 14 of Atom and Archetype: The Pauli/Jung Letters

SOURCE-LINK

OK. I may get to tying that together mentally. In the meantime, explanation of how they do? I don't mean just a link. How does each atomic reaction correlate to its particular quadra?

This F type only likes them if they're not overused.
Old 05/06/2008, 03:57 AM

Quote:

This F type only likes them if they're not overused.
what supports this notion ?
Old 05/06/2008, 04:19 AM

Maybe we need to test you via the 11 other Reinin dichotomies like I suggested in the other thread. I think we can be sure that it's XNFx (I'm still going with INFp).

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 05/06/2008, 04:31 AM

Arrow The Proof Is In The Polling (Of Proofs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Maybe we need to test you via the 11 other Reinin dichotomies like I suggested in the other thread. I think we can be sure that it's XNFx (I'm still going with INFp).
If anything you still need to take my inference poll (especially after having been trained to write mathematical proofs, an activity that I loathe and often find irrationally founded). You have been avoiding it the way you've avoided the inference of the empirical validity of Reinin dichotomies.

Last edited by IntjWurm; 05/06/2008 at 04:38 AM.
Old 05/06/2008, 04:42 AM

Quote:
If anything you still need to take my inference poll (especially after having been trained to write mathematical proofs, an activity that I loathe and often find irrationally founded). You have been avoiding it the way you've avoided the inference of the empirical validity of Reinin dichotomies.
I hate proofs as well. As I've said before, screw empirical validity. I'll check out your poll.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 05/06/2008, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
I'm worried that now i'll come across as INFj, the only type in those choices not already mentioned as a possibility...that is.. using the whole narrator taciturn etc thing.

I do bad at tests though, like even friends i've tested out of curiosity have trouble duplicating their scores on the same test.

I've tested and scored for 7 of the N types ( the only type i've never been is ENTj )
I've never scored as an S even though I've sometimes thought to myself that i might be ISTp....how irrational is that?!?!
I don't think i'm capable of hard logic,....my functions for doing this have quite diminished endurance.....NF has always given me that gut feeling right from day 1........ confusion has led me to look elsewhere.
Old 05/06/2008, 04:48 AM

Lightbulb XXXX Is Better Than ????

Quote:
I'm worried that now i'll come across as INFj, the only type in those choices not already mentioned as a possibility...that is.. using the whole narrator taciturn etc thing.

I do bad at tests though, like even friends i've tested out of curiosity have trouble duplicating their scores on the same test.

I've tested and scored for 7 of the N types ( the only type i've never been is ENTj )
I've never scored as an S even though I've sometimes thought to myself that i might be ISTp....how irrational is that?!?!
I don't think i'm capable of hard logic,....my functions for doing this have quite diminished endurance.....NF has always given me that gut feeling right from day 1........ confusion has led me to look elsewhere.
Do you feel more introverted or extroverted? Like, I know I'm an introvert...maybe the biggest...