Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #281  
Old 07/06/2008, 11:02 PM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,365
Default

What are your fields of interest kensi?

One more thing: a huge amount of books have been written in enneagram, not like socionics.
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.

Last edited by complicater-complexer; 07/06/2008 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 07/06/2008, 11:06 PM
kensi's Avatar
kensi kensi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapanda View Post

And for the record, I still think kensi's an ENFj.

And with that, I'll gracefully bow out of this discussion.

Night, y'all.
Thats a judgmental answer rather than a perceptive one to conclude things---- this is more of an inclination towards INFj with EP considerations.


Socionics Typing Question #73: Do you sleep with a giant Panda teddy-bear ??
__________________
Some Sort of Si + Fi valueing type.
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 07/06/2008, 11:09 PM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post

Socionics Typing Question #73: Do you sleep with a giant Panda teddy-bear ??
Socionics Typing Question #74: Do you sleep on the bead or underneath it?
Sorry I wanted to have fun.
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 07/06/2008, 11:14 PM
kensi's Avatar
kensi kensi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
Aren't they all like that?


    1. proactive
    2. only the ones i know
    3. other people start, then i'm on fire i take over
    4. quite happy
    5. (i looked into possibly having ADHD)- impulsive
    6. yes
    7. same energy
    8. this is a bad question...yes...hmmmm.
    9. only when i'm opening up gifts
    10. no, not really
---------
Where does watching tv fit in
  1. Sports -even if its only watching tv
  2. philos (or psych same thing)
  3. cooking
  4. families
  5. music
  6. partying
  7. spiritual
  8. clubbing
  9. humanitarian
  10. gossip
  11. liter
All done, be back in an hour......i better have my results back or else...
just kidding
For your sheer enjoyment, Comp-comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
Socionics Typing Question #74: Do you sleep on the bead or underneath it?
Sorry I wanted to have fun.
that would indicate an E or I prference, wooouldn,t IT!
__________________
Some Sort of Si + Fi valueing type.

Last edited by kensi; 07/06/2008 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 07/06/2008, 11:14 PM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
Socionics Typing Question #74: Do you sleep on the bead or underneath it?
Sorry I wanted to have fun.
Maybe the teddy bear sleeps on the bed and you sleep underneath it.
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 07/06/2008, 11:17 PM
kensi's Avatar
kensi kensi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
Socionics Typing Question #74: Do you sleep on the bead or underneath it?
Sorry I wanted to have fun.
Well, maybe you are ESFp if you want to have that much fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
Maybe the teddy bear sleeps on the bed and you sleep underneath it.
that would only be a symbol of a lack of Duality and not a preference
__________________
Some Sort of Si + Fi valueing type.

Last edited by kensi; 07/06/2008 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 07/06/2008, 11:24 PM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
Well, maybe you are ESFp if you want to have that much fun?
You know something I don't know how I could be ESFp, and I don't know what in my pictures make you think I could be ESFp.

Just because I want to have fun once in a while... you're jumping rapidly to conclusions. Be careful!!!

An inclination to leadearship? No way. Always shows self confidence? I don't have lots of friends at all. I donot want to solve the problems immediately as they occur, I postpone a lot, especially when it comes to getting rid of a problem...
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.

Last edited by complicater-complexer; 07/06/2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 07/06/2008, 11:50 PM
kensi's Avatar
kensi kensi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
You know something I don't know how I could be ESFp, and I don't know what in my pictures make you think I could be ESFp.

Just because I want to have fun once in a while... you're jumping rapidly to conclusions. Be careful!!!

An inclination to leadearship? No way. Always shows self confidence? I don't have lots of friends at all. I donot want to solve the problems immediately as they occur, I postpone a lot, especially when it comes to getting rid of a problem...
I don't see ESFps as leaders.....probably more as slackers than leaders. (this obviously changes when a person is around something that they have a passion for...in which they think nobody else can match appropriately)

Because of the SP nature (Their ENTj Avtivity partner would be more inclined to lead cause his mind is always made up in the E world) unless of course an SP obstacle stands in the way.
__________________
Some Sort of Si + Fi valueing type.
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 07/06/2008, 11:55 PM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,365
Default

This is what SG wrote in the +/- description of ESFp.

Tell me honestly if you really want to help me. What do you find in me as an indication of ESFp?

And of course I am not at all decisive.
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.

Last edited by complicater-complexer; 07/06/2008 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 07/06/2008, 11:58 PM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
.....thats a 49 % level of sure-ity (if there is such a word).....
I guess you could just flip a coin then since it's almost fifty-fifty. Actually, since 0% sure would be closer to half and half, you are probably still pretty certain anyway - 70% more sure of F than T is actually 85% F and 15% T:

85% + 15% = 100%

85% - 15% = 70%

85% x 85% = 72%

72% > 49%

Also, I would say certainty. Sure-ity, Comp-Comp, NiTeWurm, you've got some good names man...do you think I have a dominant subtype or an equal balance?
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #291  
Old 08/06/2008, 12:01 AM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
I guess you could just flip a coin then since it's almost fifty-fifty. Actually, since 0% sure would be closer to half and half, you are probably still pretty certain anyway - 70% more sure of F than T is actually 85% F and 15% T:

85% + 15% = 100%

85% - 15% = 70%

85% x 85% = 72%

72% > 49%

Also, I would say certainty. Sure-ity, Comp-Comp, NiTeWurm, you've got some good names man...do you think I have a dominant subtype or an equal balance?
What? Are you telling me I am INTp?
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 08/06/2008, 12:03 AM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
What? Are you telling me I am INTp?
Where did you get that? Maybe in MBTT!
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 08/06/2008, 12:06 AM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,365
Default

I got INTP in MBTI. But does that mean I am INTp in Socionics?
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 08/06/2008, 12:07 AM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
I got INTP in MBTI. But does that mean I am INTp in Socionics?
I was INTJ in MBTT, but when I called myself IntjWurm everyone disputed it.

Kensi: since you brought up extroverted intratims, I think I might be ENTp with dominant Ne.
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 08/06/2008, 12:14 AM
kensi's Avatar
kensi kensi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
This is what SG wrote in the +/- description of ESFp.

Tell me honestly if you really want to help me. What do you find in me as an indication of ESFp?

And of course I am not at all decisive.
ESFps often seek the help of others cause of their SF nature........they do not have direct access to the NT logic (unless of course well developed).

ESFp was just a reasonable guess. I'm not saying you are one.........i will reserve a seat for you in the ESFp dining room in case you should decide to join this team and and take advantage of the many benefits.......however if you don't take it somebody else soon will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
I was INTJ in MBTT, but when I called myself IntjWurm everyone disputed it.
.

You didn't have to change all of it, just little j to BIG J.......................i said... just change the j, man, change the j!
__________________
Some Sort of Si + Fi valueing type.

Last edited by kensi; 08/06/2008 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 08/06/2008, 12:16 AM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,365
Default

I don't care what my type turns out to be, I just want to know what it is and why it is so.

I asked you to tell me what is making you think I might be ESFp so that I can examine myself these details and that would be beneficial for me.

When in the past I thought of F types this has surprised SG, he is convinced that I am T.
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 08/06/2008, 12:17 AM
kensi's Avatar
kensi kensi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post

Kensi: since you brought up extroverted intratims, I think I might be ENTp with dominant Ne.
I'm actually thinking more along the lines of ENTj with dominant Ni
__________________
Some Sort of Si + Fi valueing type.
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 08/06/2008, 12:18 AM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
I don't care what my type turns out to be, I just want to know what it is and why it is so.

I asked you to tell me what is making you think I might be ESFp so that I can examine myself these details and that would be beneficial for me.

When in the past I thought of F types this has surprised SG, he is convinced that I am T.
I am too. You said yourself you don't just want to know your type, but also why it is your type.
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 08/06/2008, 12:23 AM
kensi's Avatar
kensi kensi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
I don't care what my type turns out to be, I just want to know what it is and why it is so.

I asked you to tell me what is making you think I might be ESFp so that I can examine myself these details and that would be beneficial for me.

When in the past I thought of F types this has surprised SG, he is convinced that I am T.
has he seen you in person or on tv to justify your choices in the energy patterns that you choose to go by...under normal situations ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
I am too. You said yourself you don't just want to know your type, but also why it is your type.
but that alone is in no way symbolic of a T attitude.......it can be Fi's interest to drag out T knowledge. Thus Fi is in control of the situation and if Fi and Te are relatively equal as with ESFp and ISTp............then nothing really is clarified, unfortunately.
__________________
Some Sort of Si + Fi valueing type.

Last edited by kensi; 08/06/2008 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 08/06/2008, 12:24 AM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,365
Default

I have been subscribed a long time ago to this forum so he knows me more than he knows you. I gave him a lot of pictures. Anyway I am MBTI T, therefore I must be Socionics T.

Well, if you believe that I am F: justify it. Otherwise I will think that you are projecting your own F on me.

Till now you didn't give any justification at all!

And by the way from ISTj to ESFp! A big jump of 3 letters!
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 SOCIONICS.COM