Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 07/06/2008, 08:37 AM
Gone on holiday...

Kensi, all these different parts that you play, roles you can perform..the worlds a stage and all the types are just players aha

But, can you do all the different types because you're the actor aka ENFj?

Ok..j/k, but maybe?!
Old 07/06/2008, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post

Who knows what type you are Kensi. I'm starting to think now that you are an ENFp if you are tested solely by dichotomies but a functional analysis of you really does indicate ENFj. I usually trust functional analysis over dichotomy analysis so I think I'll just call you an ENFj and be done with it. My head is starting to hurt trying to figure out your type.

What I've started to realize is that it's hard to pin you down based on analyzing your mental block, but if you start examining your vital (or subconscious) block, it becomes more clear you are an ENFj.

As you can see, I can't be an ENFj, nor an INFp ......both have been tried in detail here.... i tried by way of inducing the notational values upon me in each of these scenarios. Who you are, by way of using the same notation (different forms), for all the scenarios, is quite discernable in terms of having an overall acceptance of such a summatic role. These do not fit me. I dont know what it is as the saying goes....my gut feeling is that they are not right.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Kensi, all these different parts that you play, roles you can perform..the worlds a stage and all the types are just players aha

But, can you do all the different types because you're the actor aka ENFj?

Ok..j/k, but maybe?!

well, wouldn't that be bizarre, to completely deny being somebody that you are?

It was a good try though !

Quote:
Kensi, all these different parts that you play!
Vibration thinks i'm an ENTp ...........and somebody else implied (indirectly) that I may be an ESTp, i guess

Last edited by kensi; 07/06/2008 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07/06/2008, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
I cant remember what you said (honestly)....as an ENFp, i have a bad memory of sensory experiences other than the ones which have Ne(Fi) potential for my Si

I should get off my easy-chair and have Se go look for it??
That's not an ENFp trait, that's ADD. Listening to people is more related to Fi than Se.
Old 07/06/2008, 04:25 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapanda View Post
That's not an ENFp trait, that's ADD. Listening to people is more related to Fi than Se.
This is something similar to what I thought recently. I kinda was thinking that maybe Fi was more about 'listening' in a way, and Fe was more about talking.

Or the difference between someone who likes to write but doesn't like reading.

Ok it can mean a million things but it's something I thought about anyways.
Old 07/06/2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
This is something similar to what I thought recently. I kinda was thinking that maybe Fi was more about 'listening' in a way, and Fe was more about talking.

Or the difference between someone who likes to write but doesn't like reading.

Ok it can mean a million things but it's something I thought about anyways.
I think I'm being kind of rude to him, which bothers me, but I'm sure he's my quasi-identical. We have similar misunderstandings as other quasi-identicals on this board (you know, the INTjs and INTps with their 'you misinterpreted me' stuff). One of us must be an ENFj, and my money's on kensi. We cannot be Identicals.

And yeah, I'm struck by how much he likes to show his own thoughts rather than hear other people's.
Old 07/06/2008, 04:45 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
I think I'm being kind of rude to him, which bothers me, but I'm sure he's my quasi-identical. We have similar misunderstandings as other quasi-identicals on this board (you know, the INTjs and INTps with their 'you misinterpreted me' stuff). One of us must be an ENFj, and my money's on kensi. We cannot be Identicals.

And yeah, I'm struck by how much he likes to show his own thoughts rather than hear other people's.
Hey, i'm not a great advice giver on these subjects, but fwiw, I don't think you are being rude. However, re my advice haha..i've found that the best way to get on with my quasi and my conflictor is to have minimal contact with them. If I keep things to simple "hello" and not much else then it's usually ok. I find things worse with my conflictor though.

In regards to kensi I think he's a nice guy, but I have to agree with you in that I can't understand what he's thinking half the time. (No offense kensi) but he's certainly not my dual. If he is ENFp then I must be ISTj. It's a strange one.

But I have to agree with you panda..if he is someone who talks so much but listens so little, how would he be expected to get to know his dual ISTp who seems to be a bit of a mystery to most people? And ENFp's are known for being good people observers I've tended to think..would that not require some form of tactful listening skill also?
Old 07/06/2008, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Hey, i'm not a great advice giver on these subjects, but fwiw, I don't think you are being rude. However, re my advice haha..i've found that the best way to get on with my quasi and my conflictor is to have minimal contact with them. If I keep things to simple "hello" and not much else then it's usually ok. I find things worse with my conflictor though.

In regards to kensi I think he's a nice guy, but I have to agree with you in that I can't understand what he's thinking half the time. (No offense kensi) but he's certainly not my dual. If he is ENFp then I must be ISTj. It's a strange one.
I think I'd get on with him well in real life, funnily enough. When my ENFj friend writes things on the internet, she has a similar effect on me. She even does the text langauge and smilies thing. Yet she's my best friend.

Yeah..hmm...I'm an ENFj and you're an ISTj. Let's have a dictatorship together - I'll be the figurehead with the personality cult and you can run the secret police.
Old 07/06/2008, 05:02 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
I think I'd get on with him well in real life, funnily enough. When my ENFj friend writes things on the internet, she has a similar effect on me. She even does the text langauge and smilies thing. Yet she's my best friend.
Interesting. I've found my quasi to be a bit too stuffy for me to have fun..for some reason I can be quite spontaneous sometimes but this seems to unnerve them - they like everything planned out before and they get unsettled when they see some screwball with a plan but yet somehow making it all up as he goes a long lol. They're ok for a quick pint here and they're though and they're really good workers.

ENFj's i've found that we actually have a lot of respect for each other, but when our communication moves beyond the initial then things complicate..so we pull back, talk, and the cycle continues.
Quote:
Yeah..hmm...I'm an ENFj and you're an ISTj. Let's have a dictatorship together - I'll be the figurehead with the personality cult and you can run the secret police.
I would legalise concubines for men..and the state would pay for them.
Old 07/06/2008, 05:13 PM

Quote:

I would legalise concubines for men..and the state would pay for them.
And I would have a concrete bunker, and sit around in my pyjamas all day, making architectural models in between my amphetamine injections, whilst my army got thrashed.
Old 07/06/2008, 05:26 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
And I would have a concrete bunker, and sit around in my pyjamas all day, making architectural models in between my amphetamine injections, whilst my army got thrashed.
When you put it like that, it's actually quite a good way to go.

I wish I was the ENFj now. Why can't I just be happy WHY I SAY WHY??

WAAAAAAAA!!!11!
Old 07/06/2008, 05:57 PM

Quote:
I wish I was the ENFj now. Why can't I just be happy WHY I SAY WHY??

WAAAAAAAA!!!11!
Are ISTjs really that emo? U need 2 b more positive & u need 2 learn more ppl skills. 2 getha we can take ova da world.
Old 07/06/2008, 06:23 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Are ISTjs really that emo?
MUHUHAHAHA I EAT EMOS FOR BREAKFAST AND SPIT OUT THE GRIZZLY BITS. Hmmm but they are chewwwwy tho
Quote:
U need 2 b more positive & u need 2 learn more ppl skills.
YESSS CHEER UP CYCLOPS YOU TOTAL LOSER..IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN..UNLESS YOU KEEP LOOKING LIKE A MISERABLE GIT.
Quote:
2 getha we can take ova da world.
PARANOI IS A DISEASE UNTO ITSELF.
AND MAY I ADD, THE PERSON STANDING NEXT TO YOU MAY NOT BE WHO THEY APPEAR TO BE.
SO TAKE PRECAUTIONS.

A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE. THIS IS TRUE.
THE PROBLEM WITH YOUTH TODAY IS BECAUSE OF THEIR INEXPERIENCE WITH THE WORLD IS THAT THEY CANNOT ATTEMPT TO GRASP THE IDEALS SET DOWN BY MYSELF AND THOSE WHO PRECEEDED ME.

BUT AS HISTORY HAS SHOWN THEY WILL COME AROUND.. etc..

GOD BLESS, THIS GREAT NATION

Last edited by Cyclops; 07/06/2008 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07/06/2008, 06:26 PM

Quote:
stuff
That was brilliant.

wat i mean is tho...i dont kno who i am or where i am or what time it is, or wat time is, even....seriously...spose i'll never kno, its all about perception. lyk, am i the same person as i was b4 i posted this? 2 b or not 2 b, thats the question.
Old 07/06/2008, 06:28 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
That was brilliant.

wat i mean is tho...i dont kno who i am or where i am or what time it is, or wat time is, even....seriously...spose i'll never kno, its all about perception. lyk, am i the same person as i was b4 i posted this? 2 b or not 2 b, thats the question.
Not likely...every seven years practically every atom in your body has been replaced by another of the same element...

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 07/06/2008, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
Not likely...every seven years practically every atom in your body has been replaced by another of the same element...
but how many roads does a man have to walk b4 u can call him a man?
Old 07/06/2008, 06:36 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
but how many roads does a man have to walk b4 u can call him a man?
Damn...you got me. It just goes to show that math isn't perfect...

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 07/06/2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
Damn...you got me. It just goes to show that math isn't perfect...
I got you with my mighty ENFj brain!

Oh wait a minute, I think I'll go back to my old type now and be a good girl.
Old 07/06/2008, 06:43 PM
the Omniscient

Wait...how many men have to walk on a road b4 you can call it a road?

That reminds me of The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost...

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost was probably a 'p' type...

u!

Quote:

Last edited by shadowpuppet; 07/06/2008 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07/06/2008, 06:44 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
That was brilliant.

ok. Let me try to explain this to you
(And this is just a pre-liminary analysis)

-------->Te ------>Se

------>Ne

Which means NiTf = NaCl with SeTe

are you with me? No?

ok then let me make it easy for you.

explain to me how the eight information elements fit in as functions to everyones psyche. And tell me why I can't have seventeen sub-types?.

*stuff*
Old 07/06/2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
*stuff*
That was terrifying