Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 06/06/2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
Well i do think i have a little bit of an amiable nature attributed to many ESFps. Except ESFp people, being GAMMAS, are somewhat party people for the most part. Fi is forever bound to its attraction to Se stimulus that these people can actually live in comfort in the here and now......i do't think i can do that. I see Fi natures scattered around in many Possible scenarios (Ne) and am bound by them. My Fi uis bothered by having to touch Se for prolonged periods of time.

I've never tried to be an ESFp for a day....maybe it'll work
I was actually agreeing with Cyclops about what he said regarding Kanerou.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 06/06/2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapanda View Post
He's not calling you an ESFj or me an ENFj. He admitted his test was flawed.
I know but i have to be open to all suggestions
Old 06/06/2008, 11:32 PM

Quote:
I know but i have to be open to all suggestions
I'm going to agree with Prom's basic outlook on life here and say: no you don't.
Old 06/06/2008, 11:33 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
I'm going to agree with Prom's basic outlook on life here and say: no you don't.

Yay for close-minded efficiency!

OK, I'll be nice now.
Old 06/06/2008, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
I was actually agreeing with Cyclops about what he said regarding Kanerou.
You actually are getting one of them vibes that she might be your complete opposite ??? Whoa, look out if she is she won't trust your judgments anyways----they're all out of spite
Old 06/06/2008, 11:36 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
You actually are getting one of them vibes that she might be your complete opposite ??? Whoa, look out if she is she won't trust your judgments anyways----they're all out of spite
Conflictors will not always clash like that. Actually, I enjoy listening to RSV3. I do enjoy the Ti that he shows. That said, his Ti does not cover what the IEE Ti PoLR listed.
Old 06/06/2008, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post

OK, I'll be nice now.
I've been so open-minded in the past, my brain has fallen out several times.
Old 06/06/2008, 11:40 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:

*gets partway through the LII domain and gags* No offense, RSV3. That was just a bit....high. *shrugs* You INT_s are interesting people. *pats* So I guess the question is this: who can I stand more, and who can stand me more?
Old 06/06/2008, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
But you don't think that he is ENFp?

Oh, ok. So would you say that you are more like Jerry, George, or Kramer? I tend to go through phases where I am more like one or the other over time, but I never stay with any one of them. Never Newman.
Man i gotta tell you, confessions from the dark side , if george was a woman (albeit hard to imagine--- though i hav't tried) i'd be all thumbs up. That however is as far as i wanna go down that road!

Jerry would be considered an ENFp would he not (if not INFj) ?? Not that all ENFps are like that. I've got the whole dvd collection....maybe i should look into it....not!

Quote:
then i'm ignorant ....this post is in the form of a ?

I havn't been bothered by anything said yet (just wait till they type me as an ST altogether )

Quote:

OK, I'll be nice now.
that is by all means a definite Te preference. Would you say you like men/ boys who are able to completely make up their mind with what they are doing in the real world of having to deal with what comes up ??

dumb question, dumb question, don't shoot me!

Last edited by kensi; 06/06/2008 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06/06/2008, 11:48 PM

Quote:
then i'm ignorant ....this post is in the form of a ?
It's in the form of a discussion. And you're not ignorant. I took your statement in the general sense. With my Ti PoLR, I have trouble being intellectually discriminating. It applies to myself as much as you, especially if you share my type. I've been into all kinds of rubbish theories in the past.
Old 06/06/2008, 11:49 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
that is by all means a definite Te preference. Would you say you like men/ boys who are able to completely make up their mind with what they are doing in the real world of having to deal with what comes up ??

dumb question, dumb question, don't shoot me!
Actually, I was barbing Prometheus. I like people who make up their mind with some leeway. I also like people who are willing to explain something to me, no matter how long it takes or how many questions I ask. However, I can't stand it when people constantly repeat themselves (though it can be a bad habit of mine, too).
Old 06/06/2008, 11:50 PM

Quote:
I do that all the times.....i act smart to begin with, become too open-minded, brain falls out, i pick it right up off the floor and away i go, i can think again ....maybe thats an NF escape tactic?
Old 06/06/2008, 11:50 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
lol

Quote:
who can I stand more, and who can stand me more?
I like you Kanerou.

Quote:
Man i gotta tell you, confessions from the dark side , if george was a woman (albeit hard to imagine--- though i hav't tried) i'd be all thumbs up. That however is as far as i wanna go down that road!

Jerry would be considered an ENFp would he not (if not INFj) ?? Not that all ENFps are like that. I've got the whole dvd collection....maybe i should look into it....not!
What about Kramer? I see him as more XNXp...

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 07/06/2008, 12:06 AM

Quote:

*gets partway through the LII domain and gags* No offense, RSV3. That was just a bit....high. *shrugs* You INT_s are interesting people. *pats* So I guess the question is this: who can I stand more, and who can stand me more?
well put.... or just use the V.I on this site (cant say i agree with all of it but its not easy to make a large V.I. database)

Quote:
It's in the form of a discussion. And you're not ignorant. I took your statement in the general sense. With my Ti PoLR, I have trouble being intellectually discriminating. It applies to myself as much as you, especially if you share my type. I've been into all kinds of rubbish theories in the past.
Your superego (polar and all that other stuff) is supposed to make you or break you. Up to a certain point....you either get stronger in the presence of others who can psychologically transmit these impressions to your brain.........or weaker as other superego types seem to tell you not to go there for very long...... thats my little take on it.

If you're an ENFp can you identify with a supergo ESTp person around you?
If you're an INTjcan you identify with a supergo ISFj person around you?If you're an INTp can you identify with a supergo ISFpperson around you?

Quote:
I can't stand it when people constantly repeat themselves (though it can be a bad habit of mine, too).
Please and thank-you uasually does the trick

Quote:
lol

I like you Kanerou.
Just don't repeat yourself like that or you' ll scare her off.
She's not big on repetiotion i hear

Last edited by kensi; 07/06/2008 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07/06/2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Your superego (polar and all that other stuff) is supposed to make you or break you. Up to a certain point....you either get stronger in the presence of others who can psychologically transmit these impressions to your brain.........or weaker as other superego types seem to tell you not to go there for very long...... thats my little take on it.

If you're an ENFp can you identify with a supergo ESTp person around you?
If you're an INTjcan you identify with a supergo ISFj person around you?If you're an INTp can you identify with a supergo ISFpperson around you?
There are some ESTps I admire, and some I shy away from, but I don't know what that has to do with what I just said.
Old 07/06/2008, 12:13 AM

Quote:
lol

What about Kramer? I see him as more XNXp...
good guess....i see him as a somewhat screwed-up ENTp......which doesn't exactly explain him does it? maybe its his polar influence??

Quote:
There are some ESTps I admire, and some I shy away from, but I don't know what that has to do with what I just said.
I cant remember what you said (honestly)....as an ENFp, i have a bad memory of sensory experiences other than the ones which have Ne(Fi) potential for my Si

I should get off my easy-chair and have Se go look for it??

Last edited by kensi; 07/06/2008 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07/06/2008, 12:19 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
wIf you're an INTp can you identify with a supergo ISFpperson around you?
I admire few people as much as Kirk Hammett (who is probably the definitive ISFp), but I don't think that his motives have rubbed off on me even slightly...

Quote:
good guess....i see him as a somewhat screwed-up ENTp......which doesn't exactly explain him does it? maybe its his polar influence??
Yeah, there is probably a lot more going on there than just socionics...

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 07/06/2008, 04:43 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Yeah, no harm in staying with your current name. Although it would only take you like a day to get up to Senior Member if you started a new profile (considering the rate you post at).
Hey you were right...I got to senior member in one day...cool!

Quote:
cttoi....I have to still lookup that name you wanted me to lookup for your ISFp Superego....maybe this will explain you agressive Si nature ??? and maybe not.
i'm gonna jump to that other thread...
So did you get to do any VI from that video? And what do ISFps have to do with my superego?

u!

Quote:

Last edited by shadowpuppet; 07/06/2008 at 04:50 AM.
Old 07/06/2008, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Hey you were right...I got to senior member in one day...cool!

So did you get to do any VI from that video? And what do ISFps have to do with my superego?
I cant tell much from it.------They are your Superego. Knock,knock...hello to Mr.INTp
Old 07/06/2008, 08:24 AM

Quote:
I was actually

So today i thought i would pretend to be an INFp for a day, again.

Whenever i had some time, that is.....

i tried to be a man who could relate to other people (2Fe) and keep an overall framework in mind in my relations to them and be stimulated and want to adress the needs of those i knew. I could never become too tied down to living within the mainstream of their affiliations but rather always have this regard for their existence and networks that i could always come back to and trully feel that such a connection was primordially superior to any other one that i could make in regards to the relation of this very real world that touches me and takes me for a ride. In relation to this, i had to have a vision of some sorts. Maybe this vision would include examining possibilities and seeing an internal network (1Ni) to provide for such a field of social relations.I would have to fully accept this as being the very ego thru which i would roam around life in my conscious, seemingly accidental, happenings. Thus i would have accepted that i indeed have an NiFe nature in this ego of mine.

Next to counterweigh my Ego tendancies and make myself respect this ego journey that i am up against, i must have something within my very own nature and perhaps connected to the natures of other men...that would always go up against me and challenge me if i was to go astray or open up my gates and make me stronger and return power to this ego of mine. Perhaps....shall we call this the Superego?Yes why not. It does offer resistance and return.

So there i was all set up with an NiFe ego view of reality in a good majority stretch of my waking moment on this planet..... what was to be this phenomena that would offer up resistance and return to this ego of mine.
The choice was clear within the choice itself. SiTe needed no introduction.

I tried using this Superego nature of mine as follows....First i started off with Te since my inner world already had the superiority in development thru Ni. My goal was to derive an Si attude that would challenge the very existence of the already formulated Ni power which i had permitted by way of nature to exist and express me properly in the real everchanging world. Thru this Te i tried to get a grasp on the external structural and direct situations for which there is closure and pragmatism available (4Te).....i tried to see all sorts of externally objective situations which need to be overcome (in order to reach my ego goals of the NiFe i already talked about)....i didn't stop there though....for Te to me was not completely comprehensible in itself other than to gain my attention.....i continued on and applied the one thing i had been missing at this point of the journey....a sensory field of awareness (S), a map of the outroads or inroads that i had already taken. This would be in-roads in my case(3Si) as I, by way of nature , the superego, this very alternate identity, ....had to challenge the very existance of this dominant of dominant of attitudes, My Ni ,in so far as its coupled with Fe. This challenge could never be a light one. I seen that i would have to have development in this Si-----a development that was not directly out of my own doing but that of nature and my acceptance of it in me.

So i developed this Si attitude ( by way of nature once again ) by pairing it with Te so that it would read off of Te. The final product of this superego was an energy that was able to measure(Si) objective obstacles(Te) and always keep them on a reactive grid of subconscious to conscious awareness. Si would be quick to measure the faults and fancies of the Te establishment and allow a propper focus of NiFe.

NiFe , now, was pitted up against an always willing and capable opponent in SiTe.

This magnetic struggle would perpetuate me to act thru my ego and at the same time take into account the very obstacles that i face. In other words i would be my own greatest enemy or befriended gatekeeper.

Thus the Matrix had been established.

Could i accept this very matrix and all that is asked of me to live thru it?
Am i the best choice for the job at hand? Every question that ever had to be asked came with this disposition? To be or not to be. That is the question.

There were motives beyond my control which i needed to validate...to further my very pursuits. Whatever was chained up could always be set free and whatever was free inevitably had to accept it be chained up so that freedom was possible.
This Si that rose up against my Ego now had looked the other way, as I(in reference to my identity as Ni), thru my acceptance of Si,and keen ability to duel with it, had gained its very support and was worthy to walk beyond the famed gates.....It and everything in it had looked the other way...now it became Se (5Se) and all my dreams were beginning to be realized, all my purpose was clear, there was no doubt anymore. My Ni had found a companion in Se and Se freed me from my own alter-self (SiTe)....but i would never forget the roots that brought me here and always would pay respect to SiTe, and he whoever was a carrier of its ego gene return any owings be they good or bad,..... and thru time being, endure its criticisms and seek its approvals. Furthermore...Ti, in so far as it can take in the already established energy from Te...would be my activity facilitator.........and Ti (6Ti)would show me the way to Se. (i wont cover the last 2 functions---too deep and basic in insight)

This is how I would be an INFp.

Now i was an INFp for a day (or tried to be)

Could i accept this very matrix and all that is asked of me to live thru it?
Am i the best choice for the job at hand? Every question that ever had to be asked came with this disposition? To be or not to be. That is the question.

.....i could not accept my overall view of an Fe linked reality framework to which i must respond---i never felt that my overall, summatic motivation came from this vantage point...and any Ni visions that i had were not directly linked to my ego...i never felt a need to internally view and review this Fe framework. Even though i could postulate such a motivational ecosystem, i cannot accept being tied down to this overall motivational metaphysic.I tried and it's not me.

Next in relation to the above, i never see myself measuring objectivity thru my alter-ego/superego of SiTe. I know people who can but i can't do it on a frequent superego-like demanding basis.

I can go on to talk about Se and Ti but they already can be derived from the above criticisms.

Thus I am not an INFp ! (nothing against it personally)

btw....i doubt i will ever write anything this long again.

Last edited by kensi; 07/06/2008 at 08:31 AM.