Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 25/11/2008, 12:43 PM

Default Hello

Hello everybody, my name is Dan, I'm INFp aka IEI and new to this forum.
I've been interested in analytical psychology for about one year, I started studying MBTI and Keirsey for a while, but when I discovered socionics I was instantly hooked, as is struck me as a much better, albeit still less mature, theory.

So here it is, my first post!
Old 25/11/2008, 06:12 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannutz View Post
Hello everybody, my name is Dan, I'm INFp aka IEI and new to this forum.
I've been interested in analytical psychology for about one year, I started studying MBTI and Keirsey for a while, but when I discovered socionics I was instantly hooked, as is struck me as a much better, albeit still less mature, theory.

So here it is, my first post!
Yay! Come talk on the chatbox; too few Betas there! Welcome.
Old 25/11/2008, 06:56 PM

INFp's rule the school. As my dad is one and I'm ISFp so we crack jokes and take the piss out of each other every 5 seconds, all in good nature mind you heheh
Old 26/11/2008, 04:10 PM

hey thanks everybody for the warm welcome
where's this chatbox you guys mentioned? i can't seem to find it anywhere on the forum...
Old 26/11/2008, 04:11 PM
Gone on holiday...

You have to make.. I think it is 3 posts before you gain access to it.
Old 26/11/2008, 11:07 PM

hello
i'm a newly registered ENFP
Old 27/11/2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
You have to make.. I think it is 3 posts before you gain access to it.
Ah, thanks. Well then, here's my third
Old 03/12/2008, 01:58 PM
Sirena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshl View Post
hello
i'm a newly registered ENFP
welcome! good to have you around.
Old 16/12/2008, 08:34 PM

Good afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is staying warm. Its a beautiful and balmy -10 C here in my home town, which is much better than the -30 C yesterday! Yeah I'm Canadian, its pretty obvious, we are weather obsessed!

Oh, my name is Chad, and I am an ENFj! Ya! Don't know about the subtype stuff yet, so couldn't really say!
Old 16/12/2008, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadZed View Post
Good afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is staying warm. Its a beautiful and balmy -10 C here in my home town, which is much better than the -30 C yesterday! Yeah I'm Canadian, its pretty obvious, we are weather obsessed!

Oh, my name is Chad, and I am an ENFj! Ya! Don't know about the subtype stuff yet, so couldn't really say!
Chad ! Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

I love the cold, but -30 C is a bit too cold.
Old 26/12/2008, 12:00 PM

Hi,

I'm not exactly new but the last time I visited was 01/06/2007 at 06:11 PM, so I guess that means I should re-introduce myself.

Also I'm the user lecky from the16types.
Old 26/12/2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kippling View Post
Hi,

I'm not exactly new but the last time I visited was 01/06/2007 at 06:11 PM, so I guess that means I should re-introduce myself.

Also I'm the user lecky from the16types.
back, Mr Kippling!
Old 01/01/2009, 07:54 AM

haven't yet posted on the "Introduce Yourself Thread"
well... my name is Jenna, and I'm an INFp.. I'm extremely interested in psychological types, I'd like to be a clinical psychologist once I'm done with school. still only 16 though. haha.
I started taking an interest in MBTI and Socionics about the same time last year, started with MBTI but I quickly realized Socionics was the right way to go. ^.^
And pretty much, since I first started reading about it, I have been hooked, it's everything I do in my spare time. but also, I play World of Warcraft.. mostly this though.
I might not post much, I'm much more of a reader than a poster whenever I join a forum. >.<
Old 25/02/2009, 02:54 PM

Thumbs up greetings from a fellow ISFp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good midnight people!

I am an ISFp and I live in Singapore- you know, the island nation somewhere in south east asia also known as that dot in the map. I am a 25 y.o designer that don't own any pets.
Old 06/04/2009, 12:15 AM

Talking I hate introductions...

*bows* hajimemashite....yoroshiku onegaishimasu

I'm INFJ. Occasionally turn out INFP. But it doesn't matter. Because I can mix and match into every type I want if the occasion calls for it. So maybe I'm really an ENFJ (the actor).

I'm here for purely impractical reasons. I'm not a researcher though I am a psychology student. Mainly, I'm an empath. I first pick up how others perceive me, which is usually a mix of naive, incompetent, arrogant, self-absorbed, and disrespectful. I generally piss those off who secretly loathe themselves because I mirror to others who they are. So if you're pissed reading this, look in the mirror.

Besides this, I have a tender heart and a childlike, playful spirit. Free from toxic environments, I truly love who I am. This is my greatest strength and something many covet.

Also, there's always something interesting brewing around me. My life would make a good novel or TV series. I'm secretive and blunt, a combination which draws some types like bees to honey. So, I always carry lots of bug spray. Wanna know something about me? Please ask. I'm always up for a good debate/discussion.
Old 06/04/2009, 11:46 AM
House Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by watergirl82 View Post
Wanna know something about me? Please ask. I'm always up for a good debate/discussion.
Since you are not convinced that you are an INFJ (EII, INFj), neither am I. And the content and style of your post does not help to make me more convinced. What is your life style like? What about your working habits, sleeping habits ...?
Old 07/04/2009, 05:50 PM

Wink

Well, you call it lack of conviction. I call it skepticism and a genuine reluctance to pigeonhole myself. But glad you asked.

Lifestyle...hard to pin down. I'm not flashy or athletic per se, but I'm always working on something, always moving about. Generally health- and appearance conscious.

I'm extremely ambitious, organized and diligent when it comes to projects I'm passionate about. If I don't care, you will know, because I simply will ignore.

I tend to work best on my own, though when I get the opportunity to choose to work with a small group of like-minded people, I really love the exchange.

My sleep habits..light sleeper. Have a hard time finding regular sleep schedule, though I've managed to get my 7-8 hs a night.

Often have to remind myself to set timer. I forget to eat & sleep, etc when engrossed in something.

Emotionally, I vacillate between numb and too hot to handle.
Old 07/04/2009, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watergirl82 View Post
Well, you call it lack of conviction. I call it skepticism and a genuine reluctance to pigeonhole myself. But glad you asked.

Lifestyle...hard to pin down. I'm not flashy or athletic per se, but I'm always working on something, always moving about. Generally health- and appearance conscious.

I'm extremely ambitious, organized and diligent when it comes to projects I'm passionate about. If I don't care, you will know, because I simply will ignore.

I tend to work best on my own, though when I get the opportunity to choose to work with a small group of like-minded people, I really love the exchange.

My sleep habits..light sleeper. Have a hard time finding regular sleep schedule, though I've managed to get my 7-8 hs a night.

Often have to remind myself to set timer. I forget to eat & sleep, etc when engrossed in something.

Emotionally, I vacillate between numb and too hot to handle.
I think ENFj is a distinct possibility for you. What makes you think you are introverted?

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 08/04/2009, 11:16 AM

Hugs from a new-by ESFJ! (a student of arts , a lover of books and in need of help)

Loving the ideas that socionics brings compared to
MBTI(even though the system has some bugs) I have studied the functions in more than 2 weeks.

Typing oneself has been more of a problem to me(unfortunately). Using my intuition I would clearly say I have the characteristics of an ENTP(female), I am very confident in and , and I clearly disagree with the limitations of the ESFJ type(the differences of sex as a standard for humans is mediocre, I am equal to any human near me, be it male or female, and I disagree with the cleanliness obsession in contrast to my mental attributes). But the testing found on the web and my attitude with people is of high ESFJ(I fonded this repulsing for I am not a housewife, nor a pig-head). This, as a result, has brought a lot of stress in my life.
Hoping though that this problem can be solved( being in peace with myself if I am the problem or finding the problem/s in the socionics).

By an other point of view I have found a lot of new mentalities and world-views that are intriguing and loving to exchange data with any type .
Hope we can be friends!
Old 08/04/2009, 08:16 PM

*likes the profile/album picture*