Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 02/04/2006, 07:59 PM

Default Hitler type

What is it?
Old 02/04/2006, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Hitler type

Most sources my foot! There are two ways you can go about it. First, you can mindlessly repeat what others are saying. Second, you can just use your head and THINK. Here is an idea, how about that was P, ja?
Old 02/04/2006, 09:57 PM

According to that site, Einstein was an ENTp?
Old 02/04/2006, 10:44 PM

Quote:
First, you can mindlessly repeat what others are saying. Second, you can just use your head and THINK
apparently we were typing answers simultaneously and you finished faster, my foot.
Old 03/04/2006, 12:51 AM
Resident Transexual

I guess alot (and I mean ALOT) of socionic people type famous people "by quadra". That is, scientists go to Alpha, revolutionaries go to Beta, businessmen go to Gamma, and...uh...worldly? people go to Delta.

I think Gulenko (is it?) has 50% of his typings as ENFj!!!

Anyway, so Hitler is INTp? Eh, well, for some reason I can't stop thinking INFj?

I think we should all just have different opinions on everything, and then nobody could know what anybody else is doing?

Oh, and Einstein being ENTp is the most god forsaken idiot idea I have ever heard in my life.

The guy changed our ideas of TIME for god's sakes. What more evidence do you need? Or was it that he wasn't a "businessman" and thus could not have been Gamma? LOL
Old 03/04/2006, 01:38 AM

Let's not get sidetracked with another Einstein argument. I'm so tired of these.

But about Hitler- ENFj aside(i doubt it, too) what types are considerable?

As I stand now I see ENTp or maybe INFp. The only reason I say INFp is just cause a vague feeling i get about it that I can't explain.
Old 03/04/2006, 08:41 AM

ENFj. Same as Goethe's, Muhamed's, Thomass Mann, Beethooven's types were.
Old 03/04/2006, 08:42 AM

ENFj my foot!
Old 03/04/2006, 08:47 AM

most sources type him as ENFj. I wouldn't contradict.

http://www.socionics.us/celebrities/benchmark.shtml
Old 03/04/2006, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cancel:
Oh, and Einstein being ENTp is the most god forsaken idiot idea I have ever heard in my life.
LOL. I like the way Rick has worded his intro:

Quote:
This project involved processing long lists of celebrities and their types from many different prominent socionists
Some of the prominent socionists include Dmitry Lytov, Keirsey, Typelogic and a collective voting from some discussion forum.

Don't you just love a bit of spin?...
Old 03/04/2006, 11:10 AM

SG, are you angry because I sayed Muhamad was ENFj?
Old 03/04/2006, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by september83:
SG, are you angry because I sayed Muhamad was ENFj?
Old 03/04/2006, 01:24 PM

Why does it make you angry?
What can I do to make you feel youself good again?
Old 03/04/2006, 01:53 PM

Quote:

Old 03/04/2006, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SG:
Quote:

Old 03/04/2006, 03:55 PM
Resident Transexual

I like Rick, leave him alone.
Old 03/04/2006, 04:30 PM

BACK OFF!!! He's mine!
Old 03/04/2006, 06:33 PM

wait, so what type do you guys think Hitler is?
Old 03/04/2006, 09:27 PM

Supposedly Hitler used to get off (sexually) while delivering especially passionate and power-flexing speeches (don't have a source on this, I think history channel documentary). ?
Old 03/04/2006, 10:12 PM

Some aspects that may interest you:

1. Hitler was, first and foremost, determined to command personally. According to his so-called Leader Principle (F├╝hrerprinzip), ultimate authority rested with him and extended downward. At each level, the superior was to give the orders, the subordinates to follow them to the letter.

2. On several occasions in his life, facing important or difficult choices, he simply couldn't decide what to do. He was a monomaniac (cared about only one thing at a time), difficult to influence and not inclined to collaboration. After a time, those who called themselves his advisors became afraid of the excesses of his government and of its risky policies. One can talk of childishness and infantilism regarding his fits of passion, that even his generals and Feld-Marshalls feared, to the point of becoming trembling and insignificant puppets before him.

3. Every point had to be correct and consistent with previous briefings, for Hitler had an incredible memory for detail and would become annoyed at any discrepancies. He supplemented that information by consulting with his field commanders, on very rare occasions at the front, more often by telephone or by summoning them back to his headquarters. As the briefing went on he would state his instructions verbally for his staff to take down and then issue as written orders.

4. In terms of man-management, Hitler was - astonishingly enough - a very considerate boss. He was adored by those who worked closest with him. He remembered their names and birthdays, visited them when they were ill, and they repaid him with lifetime devotion, even after his crimes became generally known.

5. Before embarking on a political career in September 1919 at the age of thirty, Adolf Hitler had been a nonentity. With no formal qualifications, he had become an aimless drifter and failed artist before joining the army on the outbreak of war in August 1914. There he was not considered worthy of promotion because of 'a lack of leadership qualities', although his award of the Iron Cross First Class showed that he did not lack courage.

6. To fully understand Hitler, one must not forget that he took his dreams for plain reality. He was inaccessible to doubts or advice to show restrain or moderation. This raw power of imagination and desire was never weakened during the war, even when events took a turn for the worse. If he discarded reason, it was because it didn't agree with him. He changed reality in accordance to his own desires and prejudgments. For a time, his prejudices, inadequacies and ignorance served him well. But later, these deficiencies of his character will hasten his fall.

7. He was friendly and showed self-control to foreigners. He knew well the topics of discussion. He was remarkably convincing as an interlocutor; especially during private meetings, where he would show dignity and frankness. He knew how to leave a strong impression. He answered questions very rapidly and gave the impression of the utmost sincerity. He made a clever use of numerous but superficial bits of knowledge and was served by a prodigious memory. He could delude the best of judges. He gave to superficial notions the aspect of detailed knowledge. He could fool even experts: very experienced statesmen who met him in several occasions believed him to be a real statesman, and a trustworthy one.

8. As a tactician, Hitler has always been afraid of the irrevocability of so-called final decisions. He never had at any moment a goal that he could state precisely or a real and clear strategy revealing what his intentions were. He had only visions and the power allowing him to grasp the possibilities offered by all kinds of situations, of which he would take advantage swiftly and forcibly. His sphere of activity would range from phantasmagories to carefully staged theatricals. In him can be found a mixture of tactician and visionary that does not care much about political programs.

9. His willpower was far above average. All that could be obtained through force of the will and fanaticism, he would get. However, he was unstable and lacked self-confidence in certain circumstances. His anger betrayed his inability to find solutions in complicated situations.

10. He had an interest in technical developments and his thought was resolutely modern. People showed him respect because he had succeeded in reestablishing law and order and reducing unemployment. Let's mention finally one of his most remarkable inventions: the discovery that the use of methods of war in politics could be applied to war itself, and that, in this sphere also, an absolute will of destruction and the concentration of all available forces on one spot will always bring success.

Any conclusions? I did not elaborate on his demagogic abilities, i think this is obvious.