Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 22/06/2007, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
I though I made it pretty clear if she is not NF then she is even less S. Prove to me that she is S and I will forgive you

EDIT Oh, and I totally agree with you she has 0 Ne BTW
Forgive me? LOL! That's rich. Youre the one that started the argument by cherry picking my single comment with the most absurd example possible, which came off as very passive-aggressive. You can kiss my American grits for that one, lol. Youre the one that stated the introductory hypothesis, and failed to even prove it except with "evidence" that was subjective and easily influenced by exterior possibilities.
Old 22/06/2007, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
Forgive me? LOL! That's rich. Youre the one that started the argument by cherry picking my single comment with the most absurd example possible, which came off as very passive-aggressive. You can kiss my American grits for that one, lol. Youre the one that stated the introductory hypothesis, and failed to even prove it except with "evidence" that was subjective and easily influenced by exterior possibilities.
Is that an NF way of logical argument by trying to get personal? Do you actually believe that you are being objective and I'm not? Oh dear... There is no objective way to prove anything, that's why Socionics is in so much shit, because anyone can call themselves a socionist. This argument is pointless, and I never wanted to change your belief and I did not mean YOU when I said Paris was an ENFj. Jesus, this is kindergarten.
Old 22/06/2007, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Is that an NF way of logical argument by trying to get personal? Do you actually believe that you are being objective and I'm not? Oh dear... There is no objective way to prove anything, that's why Socionics is in so much shit, because anyone can call themselves a socionist. This argument is pointless, and I never wanted to change your belief and I did not mean YOU when I said Paris was an ENFj. Jesus, this is kindergarten.
It's not pointless. My original point is still valid. No one will know what to write for an ENFj, especially when the uncovered writings are obviously subjective, and of course, bordering on highly passive-aggressive. But I suppose if I wanted to read perpetual-ized misinformation and stereotypes, I'd go to 16types again. I really expected better here. Point in short: Your membership will always only have superficial contact here because it is completely through the perceptual lens of the alpha NT, yet it is labeled socionics.com as if it was the one true, and only, source.

And what is so great about the label socionist? That's like being happy about getting a colored name tag of your very own at a Star Wars convention. Big deal. So, arguing over types isnt pointless. It only serves to show how subjective it will ALWAYS be. We all just want to spread our ego out like cockroaches in a cheap Texas hotel, lol.
Old 22/06/2007, 10:22 PM

Quote:
We all just want to spread our ego out like cockroaches in a cheap Texas hotel, lol.
Yep, this is exactly why I think this argument is pointless.
Old 23/06/2007, 12:37 AM
In exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
I am going to be honest with you, Whymustwekill. I think you may be ISTp or INTp. Its more of a visual thing, but that is the impression I am getting.

Also, about ten month ago we were discussing the moving in of an INTj roommate at my appartment. I told you that he would crumble crumbs on the floor in order to annoy his former roommate, and you said you also do this to a family member, and were impressed by the similarity

It turns out that my roommate was in fact ISTp, which gradually became very clear as I got to know him.
The reason I said I like to crumble stuff was not because I'm intentionally trying to annoy someone, I said it because of the way my family members are. They are neat freaks. Im definitely not ISTp, and I'm pretty sure I'm not INTp because I hate rules. I am something of an anarchist when it comes to political philosophy. I am quite certain I am INTj, the purpose of the statement that I made previously on this thread wasn't to question my type, but to compare the INTj profile with the INTp one. There are massive similarities.
Old 23/06/2007, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Yep, this is exactly why I think this argument is pointless.

Which is exactly why the argument is extremely valid-- it illuminates hypocritical contradictions.

If anything, Socionics and MBTI teaches that none of us are objective (unless rendered mentally incapable biologically or chemically, lol), and that we always see through a subjective lens of perception.
Old 23/06/2007, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Which is exactly why the argument is extremely valid-- it illuminates hypocritical contradictions.
Let me summarise what we have achieved. I make a proposition that Paris is an ENFj or at least some NF type, you disagree and say that she is ESFj. I try to explain why I think so about her based on her appearance, you try to ridicule my efforts, then when I ask you to prove at least why you think she is S instead, you start getting personal. Does this really help with the actual point of the argument which is what type is Paris? No, but as you said it could be studied as to the pointlessness of the above debate, which I find pointless anyway since it does not resolve the main issue. If you want a different debate about hypocritical contradictions, that's fine with me.
Old 23/06/2007, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Let me summarise what we have achieved. I make a proposition that Paris is an ENFj or at least some NF type, you disagree and say that she is ESFj. I try to explain why I think so about her based on her appearance, you try to ridicule my efforts, then when I ask you to prove at least why you think she is S instead, you start getting personal. Does this really help with the actual point of the argument which is what type is Paris? No, but as you said it could be studied as to the pointlessness of the above debate, which I find pointless anyway since it does not resolve the main issue. If you want a different debate about hypocritical contradictions, that's fine with me.
I was still waiting for your ENFj proof. All I had to give was a valid possibility that she may not be ENFj, and what proof you gave me was superficial at best. And for the record, it began from your cherry-picked commentary, which was my initial point and my conclusive point. I saw the irony in the initial uncovered, and found it humorous that it was just another day in alpha NT land here, and it will always be that way. Socionics will always be from the lens of the online Alpha NT ego, and never useful to society at the rate that it is going. I'm sorry if you're blind to such interrelations =P Simply put: this place is highly biased. I find it sad that people suck up to you-- I am sad for you, and sad for them.

"Does this really help with the actual point of the argument which is what type is Paris?"

I could care less what type she is lol. You missed the entire point. I was illuminating a repeating pattern that I have seen here over the years, and I had enough. She is worthless to society so I could care less; she is like corn syrup-- she just makes America fat with bloated, useless information spread into every consumable product.
Old 23/06/2007, 11:10 PM

Quote:
I was still waiting for your ENFj proof. All I had to give was a valid possibility that she may not be ENFj, and what proof you gave me was superficial at best. And for the record, it began from your cherry-picked commentary, which was my initial point and my conclusive point. I saw the irony in the initial uncovered, and found it humorous that it was just another day in alpha NT land here, and it will always be that way. Socionics will always be from the lens of the online Alpha NT ego, and never useful to society at the rate that it is going. I'm sorry if you're blind to such interrelations =P Simply put: this place is highly biased. I find it sad that people suck up to you-- I am sad for you, and sad for them.

"Does this really help with the actual point of the argument which is what type is Paris?"

I could care less what type she is lol. You missed the entire point. I was illuminating a repeating pattern that I have seen here over the years, and I had enough. She is worthless to society so I could care less; she is like corn syrup-- she just makes America fat with bloated, useless information spread into every consumable product.
What took you so long? Don't think for a second that I don't know who you are. If you don't like it here, no one is keeping you in here, you can go to 16types instead, very few or no alpha NTs are there so you should be much more happier...Oh wait they banned you from there.

There is no need for all these theatrics. The bottom line is I'm not a fool. You hate me and I know it. So what do you expect?
Old 02/07/2007, 07:19 PM
One hot piece of INTj ass

Oh my god. A Paris Socionics thread. That's why I love her. The power.
Old 02/07/2007, 07:26 PM

*pretending not noticing the post above*
Old 02/07/2007, 10:25 PM

*Hands SG shotgun shells*
Old 03/07/2007, 10:55 PM

Nooooo! Wrong calibre dude
Old 04/07/2007, 12:46 AM
One hot piece of INTj ass

Haters.

Old 05/07/2007, 10:15 PM

aww, sorry
Old 06/07/2007, 08:30 AM

This thread deserves to live!

Quote:
http://www.socionics.com/prof/intp2.htm is the stupidest INTP description ! It's not the cruel truth or anything like that It is only STUPID LIES WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO HATES INTPs. There are some right things, but all the examples are EXAGGERATING TOO MUCH. example:If a sign "Take your hats off" is normally understood as a request to take headwear off, you may suddenly find yourself arguing with an INTp over what is considered a hat. INTPs ARE LOGICAL PEOPLE WOULD THEY EVER POSSIBLY SAY SUCH A THING?? NO!. Examples are totally misleading and the writter is a stupid feeler who cant even get close to understanding how INTPs think And remind that retard that socionics is mainly based on an INTP's theory! But ffs delete the page until you get a real description
Old 06/07/2007, 01:00 PM

Quote:
What took you so long? Don't think for a second that I don't know who you are. If you don't like it here, no one is keeping you in here, you can go to 16types instead, very few or no alpha NTs are there so you should be much more happier...Oh wait they banned you from there.

There is no need for all these theatrics. The bottom line is I'm not a fool. You hate me and I know it. So what do you expect?
I dont hate you. I feel bad for you. And besides, I can get myself unbanned just as easily as I intentionally got myself banned. Also, it is littered with Alpha NTs. It is full of all quadra save for Beta since we basically told them where to eat themselves out. But why would I want to return? It is horrible there now that it is a horde of liberal nazis perpetuating under the pretense of democracy and group love, lol-- just as you try to perpetuate your sad God complex, they also try to perpetuate the image that their lives are shiny and happy. What a false reality-- much like socionics is a false reality when other variables and data are omitted. And yes, I do like the other "socionicists" (lol at that title, for real) from Russia better. Their material, which is hard as hell to read, is at least more pure and not through a tainted lens. At any rate, tah tah for now my biased little freak

haha I wish Cone was still around. My prediction 2 years ago came true
Old 06/07/2007, 01:29 PM

You lie. I know about you more than you think. Who appointed you to police socionics? And what is exactly your contribution to socionics, except bitter sarcastic whining and socionics forum defacing? And why should I listen to you about how to run my website, god? Make a church FFS or go preach somewhere else, my wonderful lunatic .
Old 06/07/2007, 01:53 PM

The INTp uncovered description (which I have just discovered) surprised me. How can such person be considered logical? There must be an indisputable basis on which everything has to be build. Where will the INTp arrive if he is like that? Are at least INTp's thoughts logically consistent?
Old 06/07/2007, 02:20 PM
NS2D

In macro-terms it is not logically inconsistent to define what constitutes a hat before deciding whether you need to remove the thing on your head or not. The practicality and rationality of vigorously applying that sort model to your everyday life is highly questionable; it's pedantic, impractical, obstructive, obnoxious, it won't win you many friends and at some point in your life it will probably earn you a sound kicking and it's SLOW, but strictly speaking it still works. It’s almost an attempt to demonstrate cleverness at the expense of all else and ends up being clever and stupid all rolled all into one….reminds me of a particular psychological type…hmmmm….but which one?