Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 26/09/2009, 06:38 PM
CrashingDiamond CrashingDiamond is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 109
Default

SEE? Yeah, it does sound a lot like me.
So, haha...

ENSFTP? Haha.

I'm an engima.
__________________
(‿‿) - Fwee!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 27/09/2009, 07:50 PM
Cyclops Cyclops is offline
Gone on holiday...
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,272
Default

Given the choice between IEE and SEE, maybe just for the hell of it (lol), i'd be tempted to go for SEE, as you seem to be a + type.

Generally put for now: You don't seem to have the distance of interaction and long term outlook as IEE's have, you seem to get quite involved with people more so directly at least as I see you on the forums.

Of course you may be ILE also with this + type thing. I'm still looking into it and thought i'd post this incase it helped me think about this stuff some more, and at the same time it may help with your type!

Edit: I think +Se fits you better than + or - Ne, but I should say i'm still not offay with using this as a typing thing

Last edited by Cyclops; 27/09/2009 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 29/09/2009, 10:44 PM
CrashingDiamond CrashingDiamond is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 109
Default

HERE is my brother and I just BSing.

Honestly, I talk a lot more than shown, and so does he. We just didn't know what to say, haha.

That being said, I realized after saying it that I was probably wrong about the whole 'I know you guys don't like Myers-Briggs very much' bit. Sorry.
__________________
(‿‿) - Fwee!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 30/09/2009, 01:29 AM
stanprollyright's Avatar
stanprollyright stanprollyright is offline
The Looks
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 369
Default

I am officially proposing ESE (ESFj).
__________________
So this one time me an' my bes' frien' Stan, we went to a church service. That preacher was talkin' 'bout hell. So Stan leans over to me an' he says, "I bet hell is like a PoLR hit every day."

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 30/09/2009, 06:47 PM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashingDiamond View Post
HERE is my brother and I just BSing.

Honestly, I talk a lot more than shown, and so does he. We just didn't know what to say, haha.

That being said, I realized after saying it that I was probably wrong about the whole 'I know you guys don't like Myers-Briggs very much' bit. Sorry.
Your brother is both hilarious and correct; You are a crackhead. LOL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01/10/2009, 02:55 AM
CrashingDiamond CrashingDiamond is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
Your brother is both hilarious and correct; You are a crackhead. LOL
Hahaha. Yeeeah, I should probably get me some help.
__________________
(‿‿) - Fwee!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01/10/2009, 06:53 PM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Alpha/Beta Ip Temperment, beyond that you can decide for yourself.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01/10/2009, 08:02 PM
CrashingDiamond CrashingDiamond is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
Alpha/Beta Ip Temperment, beyond that you can decide for yourself.
Okay, I go with INFP, then.
But I am fairly extroverted.
__________________
(‿‿) - Fwee!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01/10/2009, 11:49 PM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashingDiamond View Post
Okay, I go with INFP, then.
But I am fairly extroverted.
Being outgoing, sociable, and talkative don't mean extroverted however they are traits usually associated with extroverts, but not always and some types can be an exception to this. IEIs are one of the introverted types that usually break the shy, quiet, stereotype.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01/10/2009, 11:57 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
Being outgoing, sociable, and talkative don't mean extroverted however they are traits usually associated with extroverts, but not always and some types can be an exception to this. IEIs are one of the introverted types that usually break the shy, quiet, stereotype.
*nods* Idolatrie from the16types forum is an example of an extroverted LSI.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 02/10/2009, 04:50 AM
CrashingDiamond CrashingDiamond is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 109
Default

Alright, INFP it is.
I guess I'm just a very extroverted introvert, then.
__________________
(‿‿) - Fwee!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02/10/2009, 06:16 AM
RSV3's Avatar
RSV3 RSV3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashingDiamond View Post
Alright, INFP it is.
I guess I'm just a very extroverted introvert, then.
Sweet, well I'm glad we have that figured out. But what do you think your socionics type is?
__________________
Sociotype.com

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02/10/2009, 07:40 AM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Sweet, well I'm glad we have that figured out. But what do you think your socionics type is?
Lol, She'll get the abbreviations right eventually... Maybe...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02/10/2009, 08:28 AM
stanprollyright's Avatar
stanprollyright stanprollyright is offline
The Looks
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashingDiamond View Post
Alright, INFP it is.
I guess I'm just a very extroverted introvert, then.
Disagree.
__________________
So this one time me an' my bes' frien' Stan, we went to a church service. That preacher was talkin' 'bout hell. So Stan leans over to me an' he says, "I bet hell is like a PoLR hit every day."

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02/10/2009, 05:06 PM
CrashingDiamond CrashingDiamond is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Sweet, well I'm glad we have that figured out. But what do you think your socionics type is?
Uhm.. My socionics type is INFp.. Which is IEI, right?
For everything else, I am an ENFp, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
Disagree.
What? You disagree? Haha. I don't know. I think I am extroverted. I have a very loud energy, I am many many friends (and sadly few close friends), and I like to go all the time. I KNOW that introversion/extroversion does not fully have to do with social outgoingness.. But as for the socionic's definitions of Extroversion vs. Introversion, I would have to pick extroversion. I don't mean to be so argumentative. Maybe I really AM introverted.
__________________
(‿‿) - Fwee!

Last edited by CrashingDiamond; 02/10/2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02/10/2009, 06:02 PM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashingDiamond View Post
Uhm.. My socionics type is INFp.. Which is IEI, right?
For everything else, I am an ENFp, though.



What? You disagree? Haha. I don't know. I think I am extroverted. I have a very loud energy, I am many many friends (and sadly few close friends), and I like to go all the time. I KNOW that introversion/extroversion does not fully have to do with social outgoingness.. But as for the socionic's definitions of Extroversion vs. Introversion, I would have to pick extroversion. I don't mean to be so argumentative. Maybe I really AM introverted.
Don't look at it in terms of Extroversion and introversion. Look at it in terms of leading functions, Like; Ne, Te, Se, Fe or Ni, Ti, Si, Fi. But don't even group them like that, look at them individually.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02/10/2009, 09:16 PM
CrashingDiamond CrashingDiamond is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 109
Default

Hmm. I am either Fi/Fe dominant. Right now I'm thinking Fe.
I think I might have some Ti too. I've noticed now for quite some time that I have been a lot less emotional. I don't pay much attention to the feelings of others anymore when trying to solve a problem. Instead I look at the problem and try to solve it logically.. Which is odd for me, but it what I have been noticing. I'm a lot less emotionally involved nowadays. If someone comes crying to me, my attitude has been 'oooh, that's too bad.'
__________________
(‿‿) - Fwee!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02/10/2009, 10:50 PM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashingDiamond View Post
Hmm. I am either Fi/Fe dominant. Right now I'm thinking Fe.
I think I might have some Ti too. I've noticed now for quite some time that I have been a lot less emotional. I don't pay much attention to the feelings of others anymore when trying to solve a problem. Instead I look at the problem and try to solve it logically.. Which is odd for me, but it what I have been noticing. I'm a lot less emotionally involved nowadays. If someone comes crying to me, my attitude has been 'oooh, that's too bad.'
Well **** *shrugs*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03/10/2009, 05:20 AM
CrashingDiamond CrashingDiamond is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
Well **** *shrugs*
Eh. I take that back. It depends on how much I care about the person. Earlier a really good friend of mine told me something very personal about her past, and I cried really hard (It was really sad!). But there are some situations that I could really care less about. A girl I know went on one or two dates with a guy, and found out he was also dating a few other girls at the same time, and the next time I saw her she was crying like it was the end of the world. I was pretty cold towards that whole scenario. I mean, I felt bad that she was hurt, but seriously. Who cares.

Now, someone said once that I cannot be an INFp because I am not disconnected/distant enough? What does that mean?
__________________
(‿‿) - Fwee!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03/10/2009, 06:37 AM
JWC3's Avatar
JWC3 JWC3 is offline
The WILDCARD!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashingDiamond View Post
Eh. I take that back. It depends on how much I care about the person. Earlier a really good friend of mine told me something very personal about her past, and I cried really hard (It was really sad!). But there are some situations that I could really care less about. A girl I know went on one or two dates with a guy, and found out he was also dating a few other girls at the same time, and the next time I saw her she was crying like it was the end of the world. I was pretty cold towards that whole scenario. I mean, I felt bad that she was hurt, but seriously. Who cares.

Now, someone said once that I cannot be an INFp because I am not disconnected/distant enough? What does that mean?
Well since IEIs are Ni leading they tend to be a bit in their heads, so to speak. That doesn't really mean they are distant from people, that couldn't be further from the truth (usually) but they tend to have very active imaginations and often get lost in those. That's what creates the "They tend to be distant" Sterotype.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The wisest man alive
Religion = Lawn Chairs
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 SOCIONICS.COM