Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 18/12/2007, 03:42 PM
House Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
HeHe ... and is it Swedish, Dutch, or does it come accross as 'all Greek to me' !
Vibration seems to know the nature of my hard drive and its internal processes very well ... He has got a few really good points there.

About the language issue, I actually prefer English, because when it comes to discussing Socionics it is more natural for me to think in English than in Swedish. In a sense, I have to translate what I think to Swedish if I want to talk to my Swedish friends about something type related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
This is what it is like for me to talk to Prom. He is sure he understands, but his replies show that he doesn't, and doesn't matter how much I try, the result is still the same. I'm sure he understands, only not what I want him to understand.
You are right about that. I often don't know what you want me to understand. And you refuse to tell me. I keep asking straight-forward questions which you avoid answering or only answers indirectly. The problem is that indirect answers or hints don't work with me. I don't know if you expect me to understand your cryptic answers or not, but the fact is that I don't know how to interpret them. Regardless of whether we are Quasi-Identicals or not, our ego blocks seem to be structured differently.

Quote:
I really hate when he tells me what I said and what I meant. I know what I said and what I meant and that is not what he understood in 99.9% of cases.
Why can't you explain what you mean in a more literal way, then? Why do you respond by counter questions instead of straight answers?

Last edited by Prometheus; 18/12/2007 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18/12/2007, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post

Why can't you explain what you mean in a more literal way, then? Why do you respond by counter questions instead of straight answers?
Give me an example.
Old 18/12/2007, 05:19 PM

Quote:
... the feeling that something is not quite right (complicator knows this feeling very well, the feeling of unsettlement with own type)
Honestly, did you ever feel that there is a supervision relationship between you and I?
Old 21/12/2007, 07:48 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
Honestly, did you ever feel that there is a supervision relationship between you and I?
How would you feel, complicater, if it turned out your type was something else ? What would you do ? What would change ? How would you behave ?

BTW I do not ask this to imply it makes no difference, I ask because I think it would make a difference, and I wonder, for you, what that would be..
Old 09/01/2008, 01:16 AM

Default truncate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
Quite simply- I am not yet good enough to confidently type you
Am I still ENTp to you?

Clue: I can only be ENTp but...

I miss your comments Epic!

Rastaman Vibration Positive! Forget about stupid Vibrators...