Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 16/05/2011, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Firstly, I'll go ahead and state that I am assuredly introverted. I find personal interaction with most people to be both tiring and consequently annoying after about four hours, give or take. I am constantly introspecting, questioning my own motives and inner workings in even seemingly insignificant situations, unless distracted for a decent length of time by something mentally stimulating and enjoyable. Case-in-point, when typing the word "decent", I almost typed the word "descent", which reminded me of a song, which I went ahead and decided to open because I like it. I was aware of that process and thought to ask why. In fact I think to ask why I am currently typing this post in Notepad to post on the forum, realizing that nothing I am told will be definite and may even be dismissed by me if I find that it conflicts with certain views I have of myself on the grounds that either I have given you insufficient information, or you have misinterpreted it (note that I am not trying to discourage you here, haha).
I've read the rest of what you said but I'll use this paragraph as my primary analysis. Correct me on points you clearly don't relate to.

I also believe you are most definitely Introverted. In a nutshell, socionics describes introversion as "comparing the world to oneself; expending energy in social situations and recharging energy while alone/at peace with oneself; focusing on something's relation to yourself". This isn't the entire socionic definition of introversion but I'll bet you can agree with most or all of this.

You are a very objective person. You almost always break situations down logically, trying to observe things in a categorical and analytic matter. Here is a good example:
Quote:
In fact I think to ask why I am currently typing this post in Notepad to post on the forum, realizing that nothing I am told will be definite and may even be dismissed by me if I find that it conflicts with certain views I have of myself on the grounds that either I have given you insufficient information, or you have misinterpreted it
Here you are extremely objective, complete with a system of how to define, accept or dismiss information. You can probably tell this correlates to a logical type rather than a feeling type. Here also is more evidence of introversion as you say you will dismiss information if it conflicts with your own understanding of yourself. You are resolute in setting aside how you 'feel' in favor of relying on concrete, solid facts and data to make decisions.

It appears you are able to recognize perspectives and are willing to compare peoples' opinions with others as well as yourself. You are confident about accepting other possibilities and options, but only if they are in line with your own understanding. If not, you may disregard them as irrelevent or illogical. You find yourself introspecting, discovering the essence of things regularly, which tells me you're an "N" type. You have a vivid imagination which you rely on to make sensible decisions.

Overall, I am certain you are the INTj personality type. INTjs are classified as intensely analytic people, constantly looking at their lives from a 'birds-eye view'. Everything has a system and rules that must be followed accordingly with your understanding. You are able to juggle multiple viewpoints while simultaneously maintaining your own and encourage people to think deeply and objectively. Often you find that situations can be viewed from many different angles. Some examples of typical INTj weaknesses include: a general uncertainty of how to behave in social/emotional situations - INTj's frequently have a rigid standard of behavior to new acquaintances and may unintentionally appear standoff-ish for example. You appreciate people who can both effortlessly maintain a positive 'vibe' and allow people to speak in a freely open way, as you find it difficult to maintain a social atmosphere by yourself. You can visualize potential very well, but may lack the willpower to set it in motion.

Get back to me about what you think with a private message!
Old 27/08/2011, 06:05 PM

Not that I need to confirm after all that information... You my friend are an INTp.