Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 23/07/2012, 10:34 PM

Default Prove your understanding of socionics

Hi!

What is your type? Can you descripe how your functions feel in a concrete reality based way? If you can please do so.

Shoot!
Old 24/07/2012, 05:04 PM

I don't know my type. At right now, i' m in ISTj period. So if you want to know Ti ,then it's about planning, debating and solving some problem in your head.

How do you plan your life? Can you in detail think through every step of your work? Can you think linear? Starting from one place, after getting your answer, you can move to another truth, until you have created your final knowledge. Can you argue with facts and logic in debate? Do you feel like talking is simple, compared to complex understanding, you have put together in your head?

Analise something. For example, is truth something absolute? Or is it something that we call truth, but it is truth only because we think it is?

Intuition I don't understand. I think it's something about grasping something from the air. Do you have feelings you all the time see into other peoples problems?You have ideas about what they hide and how to lead them out from their life? Do you have spontain memory? You see someone and you suddenly remember where you saw him, though you don't know him. Do you like to impulsively say out something you know? In conversations. Can you say out strange connections, which are original? Do you know what will happen in the future? For example concequenses of my posting.

Hope it helped you!
Old 26/07/2012, 09:45 AM

Well I am a strongly Ti person, and my Ti has been increasing its strength a lot through the last few years. Now I don't have to prove to you anything, I am convinced by what I am saying, and that's what matters.