Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 03/07/2011, 02:19 PM

Unhappy Personality splitting or unstable psyche???

Good day to all you peeps! I have quite a confusion understanding my sociotype. I have taken at least 20 tests and every time i get a different result ( i have classified the group of sociotypes i get). I have diagnosticed a bipolar disorder Cyklothymia ( the lightest form of manic depression) - very emotional unstable personality with mood swings. Could this diagnosis affect my sociotype?
The weirdest thing - i have in common things from all of them. In the results i get allways these variants: ENFP , ESFP , ESFJ, ENFJ and ESTP.
Is there anyone who could make it clearer to me and reduce to the one?

I'm mostly extravert person , that's for sure, but there are moments when i need to be alone to get back into my track, paradoxal - love to communicate and suddenly reject people from any form of communication. I get tired being together with one and the same persons together 24/7 - every time i try to find a way how to get away from my husband and child ( not because i don't love them but i get bored of the routine and the constant contact) . I adore attention and if i see that i have made someone laugh i will continue to joke so long until the whole bus will be laughing. I love being on stage, sing, talk entertain people. Can't stand routine. I easy make friends and like to lead but in the same time want to be distant. I like organised chaos around myself, but can't live long within disorder. I hate when people don't want to try new things or projects that seem impossible but are easily to bring to a good finish. I know how to manipulate with people to become the result I want and make them stay in their best mood for the moment. I hate impractical and illogic people, they who don't want to learn or know something new. Love to enjoy all physical and emotional delights, take reasonable risk, feed from emotions. I try to follow professional stylist advices to keep my image look best in the society but in casual situations i try to wear stuff that is comfortable - i don't have that much time to get my hair done and put make-up every single morning. I like comfort but i find it very boring to keep the household clean, i'd rather hire someone for that. Often burst out in rage and bad emotions that have gathered wihtin myself for a long time, they come out fast, suddenly , very destructive and then i get calm til the next time when the peg will be full ( about 6 months or a year). That would be a brief description about myself. I'll be glad to read your variants or questions.
Old 04/07/2011, 09:10 AM

It works like this:

Your type -> Your idea about yourself -> Questionnaire that evaluates your idea about yourself -> Your proposed type

It is important that "Your idea about yourself" and "Questionnaire that evaluates your idea about yourself" are both reliable. In your case your disorder makes this method unusable as "Your idea about yourself" changes depending on your mood.
Old 04/07/2011, 02:29 PM

So that means that from the test and even in an interview it is almost impossible to define the correct type or i have all of them above depending of my mental condition?
Old 05/07/2011, 08:26 AM

Not necessarily. Some people have pretty good awareness about themselves so this form of testing works for them.
Old 12/07/2011, 09:03 PM

Well your defintely extravert E..FP ? Possibly ESFP. Ask SG he's the smart one.
Old 14/07/2011, 11:16 PM
Gone on holiday...

Wow, I don't even have one personality...

Seriously I dunno, well tests are very much dependent on mood, yes/no answers and self awareness.

I don't think interviews will always work because I have been described as someone full of fun, but the longer a person knows me the more dry and serious, critical I become, I can't generate the fun, usually.

So what I'm saying is, I don't have personality disorder, but I display different personalities, and over time you can find out what information elements I use. Personality isn't totally the same as information elements.

Maybe a skilled interviewer could tell right away.