Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 11/05/2011, 05:40 AM

Default EIIs v. EIE's v. IEIs

EIIs (INFj) v. EIEs (ENFj) v. IEIs (INFp)

Tests I've taken type me as one of these three types. NF is the constant among the three types but I don't see extraversion as a dominant trait in my personality.

What would be major similarities among the three types which would make it easy for someone to be confused or uncertain?
Old 11/05/2011, 12:23 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevate View Post
What would be major similarities among the three types which would make it easy for someone to be confused or uncertain?
Probably that they are all people
Old 11/05/2011, 03:53 PM

I've read a bit more on the quadrants and types, and it seems INFp seems most likely, although I don't identify with it completely. I'm not sure I connect with the behavioral descriptions of the INFp. INFps seem to be more "giddy" as one description suggests.

But I found this INFj description on another site, and it fits pretty well.

Quote:
The Empathetic INFj

By Leandro Javier Sepp [INFj]
Edited by Reuben McNew [ENTp]

Often believed to be a martyr for the sake of their own attitudes, INFjs are actually highly sensitive, neurotic slave of their own skills. Since they have awareness of the many meanings behind the various gestures, words, and breaths, the INFj has no difficulty in understanding the moods of people and the situations they are in; they can discern and dissect the motives of any viewpoint, even independently of principle.

Despite her shyness, she carefully word her sentences in a way in which she can answer with the most effectiveness and in a way that appeals to the expectations of others. However, she remains closed and distant to the world; only after she has made sure of her surroundings will she seek to open herself to any experiences remotely resembling extroversion.

INFjs are voracious gatherers of knowledge, especially topics concerning human nature; they can find interest on almost any topic and develop original, ethical, and sometimes extravagant opinions of their surrounding.

INFjs have difficulty refusing the needs and demands of others, and usually comply without taking much thought to their own needs. However, they may bottle up those emotions until some breaking point, where an INFj may flee from a pressuring situation leaving others bewildered. They have difficulty breaking unwanted relations, and may comply with the desires of those by which they have no personal interest; over people may not be truly made aware to their feelings in result.

INFjs may often lack awareness of their surroundings, and have a poor concept of time; usually they are not very inclined to participate in sporting or outdoor activities.

As lovers of routine, INFjs love orderly surroundings; they find peace in structured environments, and seek to keep their lives well on track. But, they may have difficulty realizing their dreams and desires.

Oversensitive and self-conscious, they are vulnerable to physical discomforts, small headaches, messy hair, and unclean clothes mostly resulting from the immense pressure they place upon themselves to live a happy life in a nice comfortable atmosphere. However much time they spend to provide these things for themselves and others, they are not always very good at achieving them, but they depend on it for their own survival and well-being.

INFjs are secretive and reactionary, they rarely reveal their own true opinions and secrets and seek not to be placed in any position upon which they must express themselves: public speaking, reading loudly, or any sort of public exposure does not suit any INFj well.

INFjs fall into two different categories according to appearance and values.

One type of INFj would be considered rather outgoing, braver, and could lead some sort of active social life, often working as translators, psychotherapists, teachers, or any other type of job that would allow them to improvise their ready-made skills. These are the ethical subtypes.

Another type of INFj follows a different path, appearing more reserved and immersed in an imaginary world; often chasing after fantasy tales, scattered, selfish, and dreamy. These are the intuitive subtypes.

INFjs may be of the opinion that the best way to handle most situations is to feign their own demise. Because of these self-defeating tendencies, their eyes may have a sorrowful look to them, even when they are happy they could have a martyr like appearance.
Old 21/05/2011, 06:25 PM

Sounds like EII fits pretty well, so INFj it is .