Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 22/07/2008, 10:25 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Welcome. INFP is Fi Ne Si Te. INFp is Ni Fe Si Te. Therefore, despite being INFP, you might be INFp or INFj (Fi Ne Ti Se). If you would like to make sure which you are, www.socionics.com has a Socionics Type Assistant under the 'Tests' link. Also, you can create a thread with a description of yourself and even pictures, if you would like. We look forward to seeing you around.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 22/07/2008, 11:41 PM
maharichie maharichie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5
Default ESFp checking in :)

I feel like I've stumbled into the classroom where the chess club meets after school while looking for a place to make out. Hey everybody!
Actually I'm here not just to stare admiringly in the mirror but also to get some advice in how to manage my committed relationship with my ESFj partner (we're Quasi-Identical and the bickering and arguing never stops!). Really appreciate any insight, personal experience with this relation type and of course advice!

I've been into, or known about, the MBTI typing thing for a little while but not sure what the difference is with socionics. Also familiar with the Enneagram which I also find entertaining and insightful.

I enjoy many things, but mostly I love surfing, music and talking about interesting stuff. My friends span all types and I love them all, except those that don't like me, then I'm just patient

Rich
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 22/07/2008, 11:51 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maharichie View Post
I feel like I've stumbled into the classroom where the chess club meets after school while looking for a place to make out. Hey everybody!
Actually I'm here not just to stare admiringly in the mirror but also to get some advice in how to manage my committed relationship with my ESFj partner (we're Quasi-Identical and the bickering and arguing never stops!). Really appreciate any insight, personal experience with this relation type and of course advice!

I've been into, or known about, the MBTI typing thing for a little while but not sure what the difference is with socionics. Also familiar with the Enneagram which I also find entertaining and insightful.

I enjoy many things, but mostly I love surfing, music and talking about interesting stuff. My friends span all types and I love them all, except those that don't like me, then I'm just patient

Rich
You, sir, are highly amusing and very ESFp-ish. I hope to see you around.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 31/08/2008, 06:04 AM
Mikeru's Avatar
Mikeru Mikeru is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3
Default

Hi, I'm Mike and I'm an ISTJ.



I'm Korean, but I consider myself a twinkie- "White on the inside, yellow on the outside".
__________________


"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." óWinston Churchill
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 02/09/2008, 08:29 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeru View Post
Hi, I'm Mike and I'm an ISTJ.



I'm Korean, but I consider myself a twinkie- "White on the inside, yellow on the outside".
Heya. ISTJ does not necessarily equal ISTj, though there are those who will dispute that. Anyway, welcome. If you do turn out to be Beta, well....we need more of you guys anyway. Shadowpuppet will show you to the hotel; it's the large, imposing-looking...no wait, that's Gamma's. *looks at SP* What does Beta have?
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 04/09/2008, 12:03 AM
king king is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 336
Default Hello

Hi
My names Kingsley and I live in Hertfordshire, England.
I really like this stuff, only recently got into it. It seems pretty accurate, although I'm going to take it with a pinch of salt, for the time being.
And I really don't get all the theory behind it, dominant this, something that and triangles, so I'll have to look into that more.
Anyway I reckon I'm an ENFP according to those tests, but not 100% certain!
I've got loads of stupid questions I'd like to ask, so you'll probably find this place swamped.
triangle
square
circle
another square
tetris
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 04/09/2008, 12:58 AM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king View Post
Hi
My names Kingsley and I live in Hertfordshire, England.
I really like this stuff, only recently got into it. It seems pretty accurate, although I'm going to take it with a pinch of salt, for the time being.
And I really don't get all the theory behind it, dominant this, something that and triangles, so I'll have to look into that more.
Anyway I reckon I'm an ENFP according to those tests, but not 100% certain!
I've got loads of stupid questions I'd like to ask, so you'll probably find this place swamped.
triangle
square
circle
another square
tetris
This place is littered with "stupid" questions, so don't feel shy. Welcome.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 04/09/2008, 02:49 AM
king king is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
This place is littered with "stupid" questions, so don't feel shy. Welcome.
cheers, I wont
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 05/09/2008, 12:53 PM
Banter's Avatar
Banter Banter is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king View Post
Hi
My names Kingsley and I live in Hertfordshire, England.
I really like this stuff, only recently got into it. It seems pretty accurate, although I'm going to take it with a pinch of salt, for the time being.
And I really don't get all the theory behind it, dominant this, something that and triangles, so I'll have to look into that more.
Anyway I reckon I'm an ENFP according to those tests, but not 100% certain!
I've got loads of stupid questions I'd like to ask, so you'll probably find this place swamped.
triangle
square
circle
another square
tetris
king!
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 11/09/2008, 09:02 PM
king king is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banter View Post
king!
Hi Banter . . . .
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 31/10/2008, 05:13 AM
darkspirit1978's Avatar
darkspirit1978 darkspirit1978 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 55
Cool

Hi, I'm living in England...

And......this seems to be an interesting forum.

I hope I can understand more about me...

It looks complex and I'm still trying to understand the theory...

There are parts of it that reminds me of maths!

Well, at least These emoticons are quiet funny.


Not much to say, I think I should go to sleep...


Probably you are all a bunch of strange and wierd people...

Anyway...

See you around!


Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 31/10/2008, 01:18 PM
Banter's Avatar
Banter Banter is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkspirit1978 View Post
Hi, I'm living in England...

And......this seems to be an interesting forum.

I hope I can understand more about me...

It looks complex and I'm still trying to understand the theory...

There are parts of it that reminds me of maths!

Well, at least These emoticons are quiet funny.


Not much to say, I think I should go to sleep...


Probably you are all a bunch of strange and wierd people...

Anyway...

See you around!



darkspirit1978!
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 31/10/2008, 02:20 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Allo, DarkSpirit. You should make a typing thread.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 31/10/2008, 06:05 PM
darkspirit1978's Avatar
darkspirit1978 darkspirit1978 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 55
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banter View Post
Welcome darkspirit1978!
Thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Allo, Darkspirit. You should make a typing thread.
All right!

I think I'm INTj or INTp (enneagram - type 5) and I must write a few words about my self...

If you are interested in knowing a little more just check my profile!

I updated it a few minutes ago!

__________________
INTj or INTp (eneagram - type 5) :

Please, don't hit me...I'm not worthy...
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 31/10/2008, 08:14 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkspirit1978 View Post
All right!

I think I'm INTj or INTp (enneagram - type 5) and I must write a few words about my self...

If you are interested in knowing a little more just check my profile!

I updated it a few minutes ago!

I saw it. I doubt you are INTj; you seem very Ni. On a somewhat related note, you bear a scarily close resemblance to an old friend of mine.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 31/10/2008, 10:19 PM
darkspirit1978's Avatar
darkspirit1978 darkspirit1978 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
I saw it. I doubt you are INTj; you seem very Ni. On a somewhat related note, you bear a scarily close resemblance to an old friend of mine.
Is the resemblace fisical or is it something else?

hmmm...I was cloned years ago, because of my good genes!

Anyway...you doubt that I am an INTj because I seem very Ni!

What about an INTp? Could I still be one?

I'm afraid I still do not understand this theory well...


Last edited by darkspirit1978; 31/10/2008 at 10:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 31/10/2008, 10:32 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkspirit1978 View Post
Is the resemblace fisical or is it something else?

hmmm...I was cloned years ago, because of my good genes!

Anyway...you doubt that I am an INTj because I seem very Ni!

What about an INTp? Could I still be one?

I'm afraid I still do not understand this theory well...

Hm...maybe not as alike as I had thought; I have not seen him in about 5 years, so I forget exactly how he looks. But yes, physically speaking. It was enough to make me look twice and convince myself you weren't him. I mentioned him in part because my first guess for him was INTp.

My mistake. I was ruling out INTj and therefore leaving INTp. I didn't make that clear.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 02/11/2008, 02:42 AM
tk_canwest tk_canwest is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9
Default

Hello there,

my name is Taewook, and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I'm a business student at the University of Western Ontario, and I think the MBTI and Socionics are pretty interesting subjects that are useful when studying how people interact with each other. As for my personality type, I tend to come out as an ESTJ.

I hope to learn more about the personality types and the intertype relations, and apply the knowledge gained in real life situations.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 03/11/2008, 12:24 AM
king king is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk_canwest View Post
Hello there,

my name is Taewook, and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I'm a business student at the University of Western Ontario, and I think the MBTI and Socionics are pretty interesting subjects that are useful when studying how people interact with each other. As for my personality type, I tend to come out as an ESTJ.

I hope to learn more about the personality types and the intertype relations, and apply the knowledge gained in real life situations.
Hi Taewook. Your writing is small. Efficiant use of space. I was just wondering where the ESTjs were.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 03/11/2008, 12:58 AM
Cyclops Cyclops is offline
Gone on holiday...
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk_canwest View Post
Hello there,

my name is Taewook, and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I'm a business student at the University of Western Ontario, and I think the MBTI and Socionics are pretty interesting subjects that are useful when studying how people interact with each other. As for my personality type, I tend to come out as an ESTJ.

I hope to learn more about the personality types and the intertype relations, and apply the knowledge gained in real life situations.
Interesting. I look forward to seeing what you produce.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2007 SOCIONICS.COM