Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 16/02/2012, 06:32 AM

Default Betas vs. Gammas

I'm wanting to know if anyone can describe in detail the differences between the two?

I think I might belong to one or the other quadra, but obviously am having trying to decide which one. Thanks in advance.

One more thing: Examples of how quadra members interact with each other would be much appreciated.

Last edited by nahbee1235; 16/02/2012 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19/04/2012, 02:51 AM

Default Beta or Gamma

I am an EIE, Beta, and I have found that a majority of my friends are Beta's as well.

I see it like this:

Betas are like the group who owns the water well. Everyone wants the water, and the Betas are willing to share. People come in and out and its always a fun time. But not everyone can stay at the water well forever, except a Beta, who almost views the well as some supernatural entity, that must be worshipped and taken care of. Therefor the Betas stick together, running the water well, as people come and go. Betas are all about the "Atmosphere" not the actual event itself.

I always thought of Ancient Egyptians as Betas, because of their spiritual nature, and how they treated the "afterlife", although I could be totally wrong.

The idea of "to suffer and conquer" I think certainly applies to Betas.

Betas value good natured people (Fe), spiritual phenomenon (Ni), seizing the moment (Se) and all the facts needed to conquer (Ti).

I hope this gives you a better idea of Betas

I do not have enough Gamma friends to give a clear answer as to how they act as a whole.