Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 11/02/2012, 10:57 AM

Default Creative Ti combined with Base Se

Hi!

I need some help defining what the qualities of a creative , combined with a base really are.

Quote:
"creative and inventive regarding your physical strength or position of authority"
This is what I got. I don't understand how one could be creative and/or inventive when it comes to position of authority though. Anyone who can clarify or got any ideas?
Old 15/02/2012, 03:55 PM

I would say what position does each object have in a certain hierarchy of a system is a step in understanding how does the system work. So Se serves the purpose of Ti.
Old 24/02/2012, 09:36 PM
One hot piece of INTj ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnality View Post
Hi!

I need some help defining what the qualities of a creative , combined with a base really are.

This is what I got. I don't understand how one could be creative and/or inventive when it comes to position of authority though. Anyone who can clarify or got any ideas?
Lawyers who use creative technical arguments that support their position.

From Legally Blonde, in a law classroom after a professor poses a case where a sperm donor wanted visitation rights to his offspring:

Elle: Although Mr. Huntington makes an excellent point...
I have to wonder if the defendant kept a thorough record of every sperm emission made throughout his life.

Law Prof:Interesting. Why do you ask?

Elle:Unless the defendant attempted to contact every single one-night stand to determine if a child resulted in those unions he has no parental claim over this child whatsoever.
Why now? Why this sperm?

Law Prof: I see your point.

Elle: And for that matter, all masturbatory emissions where his sperm was clearly not seeking an egg could be termed reckless abandonment.

--->This is obv not a serious conversation, but you might get the point. Construing creative technicalities is their thing. Which is why they sometimes get busted in financial securities where they may be able to defend their actions with a sound technical argument to their "creative" solutions but get blindsided when that's all swept under the rug to serve a larger social purpose.
Old 25/02/2012, 01:08 PM

Some examples that come to mind are bluffing(like in poker games), law enforcement, establishing dominance in a workplace/relationship/social group..

I haven't met many ISTjs so I am not sure.

p.s. The words 'law enforcement' captures TiSe perfectly, imo.
Old 07/03/2012, 06:40 AM

Hey, OP. Do you know that your thread title and first post are the opposite?
Old 10/03/2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnality View Post
Hi!

are people who keep a very simple, but highly regimented outlook on life. They have strict norms and patterns in life. They are attracted to things that allow them to exercise this ability. You will find a lot of them in law enforcement or military professions and they will be seen as a quiet authority, but someone who is respected for their no-nonesense attitude because they really KNOW the game. They know who the enemy is and how to identify them. They don't become wishy washy about what their duties are; for them there is a way things are done and it happens in a logical sequence. This is how they are in day-to-day life.

But when they enjoy themselves, when they finish their day, they like to have experiences which make them feel like they are really "alive" they like to, perhaps, socialize at the bars or pubs with friends. They like to "live". Usually they do this in a predictable way though, because they can't really break free from their regimented outlook on life. So usually they will join clubs or lodges which are somehow associated with their pasts, like if they are veterans they will go to the veterans club. They keep a sense of loyalty because they never can break free from it. in a sense, they live inside of logic of the external world. That is their universe.

If they were intuitive, or a they would not as much involve themselves in the physical world, like a military or law career would. So an is more likely to be involved in philosophical pursuits and not with dealing with the power play of the outer world. they operate on a more subtle plane, a lower density where things operate on a finer level and more is possible. they see things in their finer elements, but these only operate at a "higher level" so are often more idealistic or impractical. So while an is going to find fulfillment in life living up their experiences at veterans lodges and local bars or some more lofty but analogous place, the will ideally be practicing their inner art like a guru would. It takes on a much loftier, spiritual quality with a creative and is very intimate.

is things as they are. what is there. whereas is things as they were or could be. to have creative is to constantly resist the world as it is, to seek alternative means etcetera. But likes things as they are, it is at odds with which seeks to alter things, to add an unpredictable element which is abnormal and which really cannot be handled because it has never been experienced before.

likes competitiveness, violence, hunting killing, fighting, sexing. In my opinion, which may not be entirely the truth, when these things are sublimated it really becomes intuition. One support for this theory is that you'll find coarser, violent tendencies with but usually it is a matter of time before that type will eliminate these coarser things in favor of spiritual things.

A type is not complete from the onset, but is a lifelong evolution and change. Behaviors which exist unconscious are gradually eliminated or perfected; this is especially true for intuitive types who seek to escape the normal circumstances.